3 Days, 16 Teams, 48 Games.......1 CHAMPION!!!

Lazeek

Guest SteelerFan05
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="726961" timestamp="1260378099"]
Once again........regardless of who wins or does not win.........HJ already beat Kountze at Kountze this year..........we checked your swagg and it was not all that!! ;D ;D
[/quote] :o

All I can say is come check our Swag out in Mar. We're gonna be in Austin. Then we get back from Atz were gonna stop by Hj and show the Hawkettes our Gold Metals. State Champions Babee! Oh yeah, Hj will finish 2nd in district, play Cleveland in our Gym again, And Lose. No Bernard, No Shooters. How about that Swagg! I just talked to Devin, he plans on shattering the glass. So have yall Janitors on Standby! Hey Hawkettes, the Lions will be in town tomorrow. So roll with us or get rolled over. We throwin alleys babee!

Guest SteelerFan05
[quote name="swagg" post="726980" timestamp="1260379584"]
All I can say is come check our Swag out in Mar. We're gonna be in Austin. Then we get back from Atz were gonna stop by Hj and show the Hawkettes our Gold Metals. State Champions Babee! Oh yeah, Hj will finish 2nd in district, play Cleveland in our Gym again, And Lose. No Bernard, No Shooters. How about that Swagg! I just talked to Devin, he plans on shattering the glass. So have yall Janitors on Standby! Hey Hawkettes, the Lions will be in town tomorrow. So roll with us or get rolled over. We throwin alleys babee!
[/quote]
Easy on the recreational chemicals   ::)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="726304" timestamp="1260289965"]
Come out to Sour Lake this weekend to the NEW HAWK GYMNASIUM and watch one of the Elite tournaments in SE Texas and the Best Small School Tournament in the state of Texas!!!!!  The tournament has several state ranked teams in 3A and 2A coming to see who can endure what as known as the HJ Hawk Marathon!!!  There will be games going on in two gyms from 9am to 8pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday!!!!!  Best of luck to all the teams!!!
[/quote]

Elite is a big word for the area.

I agree. Other than the YMBL, there's no better tourney than the HJ tourney. In fact, if you would break it down into a large school, small school sense, the HJ tourney is the best small school tournament this area has to offer, not just this weekend, but any weekend. Only tournament that comes close to it is the East Chambers tourney.

I really wish that the YMBL and HJ tourneys weren't the same week. :(

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="727091" timestamp="1260388765"]
[quote author=13 link=topic=63520.msg727087#msg727087 date=1260388667]
Whats up with the Sabine team? West Sabine?
[/quote]

Yes West Sabine...........#4 Ranked team in 2A in the state!!!  Lost to New Waverly in the Regional Final last year!!!
[/quote]

It's not West Sabine, it's Gladewater Sabine but they usually just go by Sabine.

They are commonly confused with Sabine Pass. ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="727095" timestamp="1260388934"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=63520.msg727091#msg727091 date=1260388765]
[quote author=13 link=topic=63520.msg727087#msg727087 date=1260388667]
Whats up with the Sabine team? West Sabine?
[/quote]

Yes West Sabine...........#4 Ranked team in 2A in the state!!!  Lost to New Waverly in the Regional Final last year!!!
[/quote]

It's not West Sabine, it's Gladewater Sabine but they usually just go by Sabine.

They are commonly confused with Sabine Pass. ;D
[/quote]

I wouldnt call them Sabine Gladwater if I were you. Its just Sabine and GS is a big rival so its an insult to them if you say that. So I was told.  Kinda like calling HJ Kountze.

[quote name="swagg" post="726980" timestamp="1260379584"]
[/quote]

;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="727070" timestamp="1260387880"]
I agree. Other than the YMBL, there's no better tourney than the HJ tourney. In fact, if you would break it down into a large school, small school sense, the HJ tourney is the best small school tournament this area has to offer, not just this weekend, but any weekend. Only tournament that comes close to it is the East Chambers tourney.

I really wish that the YMBL and HJ tourneys weren't the same week. :(
[/quote]

Maybe they will move it next year so they can get more attendance.... ;) :o

The EC vs. Huntington game had one of the best finishes I've seen at any level of basketball.  A Huntington player hit a deep desperation three to force OT at the buzzer.  The refs decided to put .3 seconds on the clock.  So EC threw maybe the best full-court, inbounds alley-oop in the history of basketball and nearly tipped it in for the win.  Man, that was a sight to behold.

[quote name="setxslam" post="729581" timestamp="1260730464"]
The EC vs. Huntington game had one of the best finishes I've seen at any level of basketball.  A Huntington player hit a deep desperation three to force OT at the buzzer.  The refs decided to put .3 seconds on the clock.  So EC threw maybe the best full-court, inbounds alley-oop in the history of basketball and nearly tipped it in for the win.  Man, that was a sight to behold.
[/quote]

I agree. I had already determined to put off the start of my broadcast thinking it was going to overtime and then EC almost pulls off the perfect play. Even though the tip didn't fall, the play was executed to almost perfection.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="729597" timestamp="1260732695"]
[quote author=setxslam link=topic=63520.msg729581#msg729581 date=1260730464]
[/quote]

I agree. I had already determined to put off the start of my broadcast thinking it was going to overtime and then EC almost pulls off the perfect play. Even though the tip didn't fall, the play was executed to almost perfection.
[/quote]

Yea that aint no lie another good game that i got to see this weekend. I told the person i was sitting with that Huntington would hit a 3 to tie it up. but when i saw that they put .3 on the clock and EC had to go the full length of the court i thought that there is no way that they could make that good of a pass to have chance, but they did. i was amazed by just the pass.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder