Where is 19-4a all district

BHBadboy

[quote name="jiggs" post="727767" timestamp="1260491198"]
Yeah..the mighty Broncos put up as big as a fight as North Forest did!  :o
[/quote]
Man i would really love to meet you. and show you a real butt whoopin boy! there is nothing i hate more than crosby. oh yeah there is something... stupid crosby fans.
[/quote]
I would bet that the loss to Crosby in your senior season really sticks in your craw, boy.  Judy had the better year anyway and by the way you talk on this forum, you should respect your elders if not your betters.
[/quote]
Haha i give respect where respect is due. i do not respect you. you did not play in this game and if the truth is known when you were in highschool you either rode the pine or played the clarinet. And my betters??? haha are you serious? you make me laugh. i have started on varsity since i was a freshmen under COACH STEWART and i alone have 17 playoff appearances. trust me bud nobody from crosby is anywhere near me let alone better than me :D :D :D :D funny

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lights.Out10
[quote name="buckin bronco 09" post="728111" timestamp="1260549234"]
[quote author=Lights.Out10 link=topic=63472.msg727568#msg727568 date=1260466329]
[quote author=buckin bronco 09 link=topic=63472.msg727559#msg727559 date=1260464581]
[quote author=Lights.Out10 link=topic=63472.msg727390#msg727390 date=1260416502]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=63472.msg727360#msg727360 date=1260414420]
Don't get any easier than 28-0....
[/quote]
[/quote]
Man i would really love to meet you. and show you a real butt whoopin boy! there is nothing i hate more than crosby. oh yeah there is something... stupid crosby fans.
[/quote
I thought you already got that butt whoopin on October 9th?
[/quote]
come meet me then big boy since your so confident... i can show you some real hurt. i hope your not scared of a measly little 18 year old are you???  :-[ :-[ :-[
[/quote]
You crack me up kid. That's all I'm gonna say.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="buckin bronco 09" post="728116" timestamp="1260549756"]
[quote author=jiggs link=topic=63472.msg727767#msg727767 date=1260491198]
Yeah..the mighty Broncos put up as big as a fight as North Forest did!  :o
[/quote]
[/quote]
I would bet that the loss to Crosby in your senior season really sticks in your craw, boy.  Judy had the better year anyway and by the way you talk on this forum, you should respect your elders if not your betters.
[/quote]
Haha i give respect where respect is due. i do not respect you. you did not play in this game and if the truth is known when you were in highschool you either rode the pine or played the clarinet. And my betters??? haha are you serious? you make me laugh. i have started on varsity since i was a freshmen under COACH STEWART and i alone have 17 playoff appearances. trust me bud nobody from crosby is anywhere near me let alone better than me :D :D :D :D funny

[/quote]

Shouldn't you be in class?

[quote name="buckin bronco 09" post="728116" timestamp="1260549756"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I would bet that the loss to Crosby in your senior season really sticks in your craw, boy.  Judy had the better year anyway and by the way you talk on this forum, you should respect your elders if not your betters.
[/quote]

[/quote]If you were that good you wouldn't have to be tooting your own horn, whoever you are. Hope I find out so I can watch you on future ESPN Blitz programs. Stewart supposedly coaches, not on how to play the game, but how to play it with integrity and make a player a better person when he leaves his program. You must have missed those practices.

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="728242" timestamp="1260559724"]
Whats even crazier i do believe that 2 of Dayton's all district defensive players live in Crosby,i believe the MVP for defense....
[/quote]
What is even funnier than that is that chance casey lived in dayton

Guest Lights.Out10
[quote name="texans" post="728259" timestamp="1260561932"]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=63472.msg728242#msg728242 date=1260559724]
Whats even crazier i do believe that 2 of Dayton's all district defensive players live in Crosby,i believe the MVP for defense....
[/quote]
[/quote]
the_dude_abides must think that Chance Casey is the biggest retard in the country now that he has read that!

[quote name="Lights.Out10" post="728268" timestamp="1260562647"]
[quote author=texans link=topic=63472.msg728259#msg728259 date=1260561932]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=63472.msg728242#msg728242 date=1260559724]
[/quote]
[/quote]
the_dude_abides must think that Chance Casey is the biggest retard in the country now that he has read that!
[/quote]poor, poor crosby------just getting the respect that you deserve

[quote name="cardinal66" post="728581" timestamp="1260632423"]
chance's mom works for the crosby district.  He was smart enough not to wear purple and is playing in the big 12 on Saturday's now.
[/quote]
You are so right, just count how many more crosby football players are playing college football than dayton.

[quote name="cardinal66" post="728581" timestamp="1260632423"]
chance's mom works for the crosby district.  He was smart enough not to wear purple and is playing in the big 12 on Saturday's now.
[/quote]And like the 8 years before him---only one regret---he never beat Dayton                    sad  sad

OMG Crosby beats dayton 1 time in 9 years, and now they are getting screwed over, no respect, blah blah blah, stop whining so much, jeez....

You got 1 more year of running your mouths, then it will be another decade before you can thump your (we beat dayton) chest's again.....

[quote name="Lights.Out10" post="728162" timestamp="1260553002"]
[quote author=buckin bronco 09 link=topic=63472.msg728111#msg728111 date=1260549234]
[quote author=Lights.Out10 link=topic=63472.msg727568#msg727568 date=1260466329]
[quote author=buckin bronco 09 link=topic=63472.msg727559#msg727559 date=1260464581]
[quote author=Lights.Out10 link=topic=63472.msg727390#msg727390 date=1260416502]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=63472.msg727360#msg727360 date=1260414420]
Don't get any easier than 28-0....
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote
I thought you already got that butt whoopin on October 9th?
[/quote]
come meet me then big boy since your so confident... i can show you some real hurt. i hope your not scared of a measly little 18 year old are you???   :-[ :-[ :-[
[/quote]
You crack me up kid. That's all I'm gonna say.
[/quote]
ya keep talkin mess big boy and im gonna crack you alrite

[quote name="COUCH TATER" post="728184" timestamp="1260554875"]
[quote author=buckin bronco 09 link=topic=63472.msg728116#msg728116 date=1260549756]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]If you were that good you wouldn't have to be tooting your own horn, whoever you are. Hope I find out so I can watch you on future ESPN Blitz programs. Stewart supposedly coaches, not on how to play the game, but how to play it with integrity and make a player a better person when he leaves his program. You must have missed those practices.
[/quote]
Haha you bet i missed those practices buddy. And I am Tony Hill #63 or #45 whichever you prefer

The one thing I do know is that Chance will graduate from Baylor and have a free education from a very nice university.  I won't waste my time about Dayton Crosby rivalry, because those are 2 school districts that I would not work for.  I will stay in this higher paying district I am in now.

[quote name="Matt" post="729655" timestamp="1260737926"]
OMG Crosby beats dayton 1 time in 9 years, and now they are getting screwed over, no respect, blah blah blah, stop whining so much, jeez....

You got 1 more year of running your mouths, then it will be another decade before you can thump your (we beat dayton) chest's again.....
[/quote]

This is ignorant.

Many people who got to see Merka play on a game to game Basis understand something you probably don't, in our eyes hes not the MVP because of statistics, hes the MVP because when it was Crunch time he wanted the ball and he almost always delivered (minus an almost impossible 4th an 13 against dawson, fake punt) His stats are good aswell, even with the more yard we had a QB get 7+ YPC, is he the MVP i personally don't think so but Offensive MVP most definitely. PLOCH is my opponion wins the MVP because of his BOTH way preformances good QB play, WR play, RB play, and CB play.

As for thinking next year is in the bags for you, id teach my kids how to hold on to the ball before i start talking smack. Also i hope your CB's are all playton Ploch next year because you'll need 8 in the box to stop the Crosby Run game and Im sure that Merka will develop the passing game alot mroe, and our recievers are for the most part juniors.

Good luck next year, regardless of the Crosby-Dayton game i hope that its the deciding factor once again in the district championship.

As for everyone talking about the pass 9 years Dayton ahs dominated the entire district for about 10 years so anyone other than a DAYTON fan should shut thier CPU down and let the real teas in this district talk.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298