Congrat's to the 2009 PN-G Indians on afine season!

spinner

I am truly proud of everyone of ya'll!

PN-G INDIANS 2009 VARSITY FOOTBALL ROSTER

Head Coach: Brandon Faircloth
Assistant Head Coach: Joe Dale Cary
Coaches: Duane Kroeker, Jared Wingfield, Dustin Templin, Kyle Segura, RyanCox,
Mike Arnaud, Eddy Parker, and Jake Lefort.
Trainers:  Ricardo Serna and Nic Tanner

1      David St. Clair                  DB                12
2      Jareb Logan                      RB                12
3      Hunter Denzlinger              DB                11
4      Jacob Lopez                    WR                12
5      Kyler Segura                    WR                12
6      Aaron Brandom                  DB                12
7      Caleb Harmon                    RB                12
8      Dré Dunbar                        DB                12
9      Cody Ross                        RB                12
10      Blake Reyenga                WR                12
11      Matt Desmond              QB                  11
12      Kane Benoit                  LB                  12
13      Amir Jalali                      WR                  11
14      Darrell Hardy                  WR                12
15      Collin Gizzi                    DB                  11
16      Christian Kerr                  LB                  12
17      Nathan Raggio                LB                  12
18      Brennan Doty                  QB                  11
19        Spencer DeRon              WR                  12
20      Zach Rhame                    LB                  12
21      Taylor Barclay                  LB                  12
22      Garrett Boudoin                WR                12
23      Kyler Cross                      DB                  12
24      Andrew Newton                    LB              12
25      Blake Brooks                      LB                12
28      Tyler Wright                      LB                12
29      Paul Martin                      LB                  12
30      Jace Runte                        DB                12
33      D.J. Schexnider                  LB                11
34      Ryan St. Clair                    RB                  11
35      Larry Padia                      RB                  11
38      Kenric Martinez                    K                12
39      Dylan Browning                    K                11
40        Sohaib Shahid                    DL                12
41      Dylan Prejean                    RB                12
42      Taylor Thompson                  DL              11
43        Sean Rivera                      LB                12
44      Christian Shetley                DL                11
45      Amir Khosravi                    DL                12
46      Jake Davis                        DE                  10
47      Michael Glorioso                  LB                11
48      Tyler Girolamo                    LB                12
49      John Wilson                      DL                11
53      Ben Parks                        OL                11
54      Brant Boudoin                    OL                12
56      Klete LeBlanc                    OL                12
57      Aaron Beavens                    DL              12
61      Aaron Easley                      OL                11
64      Patrick Braud                    OL                11
65      Robby Parks                      OL                12
68        Spencer Allen                    DL                12
70      Kyler Nicotre                    OL                10
74      Ashton Reasons                    DL              12
76      Nick Bishop                      OL                12
77      Greg Lunceford                    OL              11
78      Logan Lomasney                    RB            12
79      Gabe Langlois                    OL                11
82      Bryce Sims                      WR                12
87      Jeremy Schexnider                WR              12
88      Troy Boudreaux                    TE              12
89      Jason Boudreaux                  WR              12
90      Dallas Davis                      DL                  12

[quote name="SD2009" post="715902" timestamp="1258940317"]
thats a huge senior class. looks like next year will be a rebuilding year for png!
[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you, but the next few years looks REALLY good for the Indians!  A lot of our key players were actually juniors, and we have a 10-0 JV team that was loaded with talent!  I look for next year to be a repeat of this year, maybe even better!

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="715938" timestamp="1258943886"]
[quote author=SD2009 link=topic=62853.msg715902#msg715902 date=1258940317]
thats a huge senior class. looks like next year will be a rebuilding year for png!
[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you, but the next few years looks REALLY good for the Indians!  A lot of our key players were actually juniors, and we have a 10-0 JV team that was loaded with talent!  I look for next year to be a repeat of this year, maybe even better!
[/quote]
i would have to dissagree. most of the play makers were seniors and losing 40 seniors is a big big lose.  10 and 0 jv is good but jv and varsity are a totally different thing. the year before bc went 0 and 10 the jv i believe only lost 1 or 2 games. one was too a 4a team i believe so you cannot use a jv to compare your next season. best of luck though

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="SD2009" post="716007" timestamp="1258949657"]
[quote author=NDNfan91 link=topic=62853.msg715938#msg715938 date=1258943886]
[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you, but the next few years looks REALLY good for the Indians!  A lot of our key players were actually juniors, and we have a 10-0 JV team that was loaded with talent!  I look for next year to be a repeat of this year, maybe even better!
[/quote]
i would have to dissagree. most of the play makers were seniors and losing 40 seniors is a big big lose.  10 and 0 jv is good but jv and varsity are a totally different thing. the year before bc went 0 and 10 the jv i believe only lost 1 or 2 games. one was too a 4a team i believe so you cannot use a jv to compare your next season. best of luck though
[/quote]

If a kid can play, he's not going to be on JV. You'd be better off using your Freshmen teams as a measuring stick for future success.  Even then, you never know.                                                          

The OL is returning except one, most of the defensive front is back. We will get hit in the secondary by graduation. QB is coming back, a couple recievers ( one Jalali was coming on strong at the end of the season). The only reason none of the sophmores played the whole year on varsity was because of unusual number of seniors. I promise a lot of them were good enough to be there. We will be back I am very confident of that. Most who know these kids feel and even felt before this season that Faircloth's second season would be the one to watch.

Well, IMO, THIS year was definately a REBUILDING year, from the ground up, and look what we accomplished!  Yes, we will lose some key players, but if Faircloth can do what he did this year, with new players learning a totally NEW system, imagine what he can do with players that already know the system!  Next year can't get here fast enough!!

png has 40+ seniors every year.we have close to 200 kids playing football 9-12.next years team will be better than this years by week 10.soph class is strong and i look for a few transfers because of faircloth.cant see 10-0 regular season but wouldnt be surprised if they go 3 or 4 rounds.

[quote name="lu cards" post="716332" timestamp="1259007082"]
png has 40+ seniors every year.we have close to 200 kids playing football 9-12.next years team will be better than this years by week 10.soph class is strong and i look for a few transfers because of faircloth.cant see 10-0 regular season but wouldnt be surprised if they go 3 or 4 rounds.
[/quote]
Good post! This year was a rebuilding year like NDNFAN91 said. Undefeated don't happen often, you must have a little luck and some breaks along the way to accomplish that. Most folks from PNG have been saying that next years group would be our best team in quite a while.We will have a big dominating line on both sides of the ball. Our current sophmore class is as strong an athletic class as we have had in a while.

[quote name="SD2009" post="716007" timestamp="1258949657"]
[quote author=NDNfan91 link=topic=62853.msg715938#msg715938 date=1258943886]
[/quote]

[/quote]
i would have to dissagree. most of the play makers were seniors and losing 40 seniors is a big big lose.  10 and 0 jv is good but jv and varsity are a totally different thing. the year before bc went 0 and 10 the jv i believe only lost 1 or 2 games. one was too a 4a team i believe so you cannot use a jv to compare your next season. best of luck though
[/quote]

By the same token, we lost 41 seniors between last year and this year. Considering this, next year should be comparable to this year.

I won't say we'll go undefeated (Boy, wouldn't that be awesome, though? ;D), but I expect a better playoff run. I imagine that the coaches are going to beef up the preseason schedule, so an early loss or two wouldn't surprise me.

From what I have been told, our O-Line will be 6' 5", 6' 4", 6' 3", 6' 5", & 6' 5" with an average weight pf roughly 270lbs. Again, with the way BF protects the weight and height, this is what I hear from some parents and players. I don't know about you but that's friggin HUGE!

[quote name="VegasNDN" post="717283" timestamp="1259122326"]
From what I have been told, our O-Line will be 6' 5", 6' 4", 6' 3", 6' 5", & 6' 5" with an average weight pf roughly 270lbs. Again, with the way BF protects the weight and height, this is what I hear from some parents and players. I don't know about you but that's friggin HUGE!
[/quote]
Its the same kids except the center. They we be very big and dominant. On the defensive front Thompson and Shetley are coming back. D.J. Shexneider is also coming back(he is an animal). The secondary is getting hit with graduation but will return Denzlinger and Gizzi.

The offensive skilled positions look good also. Doty at qb, Jalali (WR) was really starting to shine at the end of the season. R. St.Clair will return at WB.Two current sophmore WR's coming up to watch are LaCour, AND Nelson. Bertrand rushed for 1300 yds on JV and is a very good replacement for Harmon. He has a lot more break away speed but is not as strong. Wouldn't be surprised to see Matt Desmond moved to RB or WR either.

This team will be very good because they will dominate up front.My opinion is next year is our best chance at a real deep run.

After doubting PNG early with the expection of a normal cross over between a new and old systems. They proved to be somthing special. I looked the other day at some of next yearts returning players around the area and Id say the Indians are returning some very key players for a repeat of this season in district. ( Maybe not undefeated but close) You out there who are hoping for a rebuilding season are not going to get their wish. The entire offensive line but 1 with some great back ups returning. The o-line will be a very strong point next season. Huge and very physical. Defensive line will be back also minus 1 with good backups. QB who will be alot better next season. Now were the Indians will be rebuilding is the secondary and some linebackers. A 10-0 JV that was loaded with talent. PNG will be ok next season. LCM and Nederland will also get better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder