PN-G VS BARBERS HILL ---- FRIDAY, NOV 13th -Stallworth Stadium

Guest KHS 89

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="pngfan66" post="704163" timestamp="1257956218"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=62023.msg704138#msg704138 date=1257953838]
Your team was lucky this year, not plagued by injuries like ours.  I am sure you would be eating your words if your team had come in 4th in your district.  Your negative and superior attitude is a prime example of the majority of the PNG fans.  Again, I dare your precious indians, who BARELY squeaked by Central, to underestimate our boys.  I am all about supporting my team and believing in them.  That is what wins games...not your kinda of cockiness. You really should of been 2nd in your district.  Got really lucky last Friday night...it won't happen two weeks in a row!
[/quote]We did have some injuries. Its just that our team can handle adversity and fill in with back ups and still win games ! We don't rely on one or two key players to win games. The NDN's win games because they are a solid well oiled functioning machine. We have depth to fill in the holes if someone is injured and the team won't even skip a beat. If you never noticed in all of your superior scouting that the NDN's do alot of rotation on offense and Defense. Luck only has alittle to do with games. For the NDN's its knowing they will win and accepting nothing less.
[/quote]

So what happened last year? Does the coach make that big of a difference?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="GCMPats" post="704166" timestamp="1257956358"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=62023.msg704163#msg704163 date=1257956218]
Your team was lucky this year, not plagued by injuries like ours.  I am sure you would be eating your words if your team had come in 4th in your district.  Your negative and superior attitude is a prime example of the majority of the PNG fans.  Again, I dare your precious indians, who BARELY squeaked by Central, to underestimate our boys.  I am all about supporting my team and believing in them.  That is what wins games...not your kinda of cockiness. You really should of been 2nd in your district.  Got really lucky last Friday night...it won't happen two weeks in a row!
[/quote]We did have some injuries. Its just that our team can handle adversity and fill in with back ups and still win games ! We don't rely on one or two key players to win games. The NDN's win games because they are a solid well oiled functioning machine. We have depth to fill in the holes if someone is injured and the team won't even skip a beat. If you never noticed in all of your superior scouting that the NDN's do alot of rotation on offense and Defense. Luck only has alittle to do with games. For the NDN's its knowing they will win and accepting nothing less.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, Coach Faircloth makes all the difference in the world to those boys.  He is pushing them hard and encouraging them. 

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="704168" timestamp="1257956522"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=62023.msg704166#msg704166 date=1257956358]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=62023.msg704163#msg704163 date=1257956218]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, Coach Faircloth makes all the difference in the world to those boys.  He is pushing them hard and encouraging them. 
[/quote]
Players have to buy into the program and believe what the coaches are telling them. Our boys beleive they will win because the coaches know they can win ! The whole program will accept nothing less ! They teach this attitude and belief system all the way down now. Does a coach make that big of a difference ? YES !!! The coaches set the tempo and the team rises up to it and sets it even higher !!! HONOR PRIDE TRADITION !

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="704173" timestamp="1257956783"]
May not feel that way if that 5-5 team from BH knocks you out of the playoffs....Other than Vidor and Central everyteam in district 20-4a ya'll beat had 5-5 records or worse......Didn't PNG go into overtime with Texas City also...
[/quote]

Yes....3rd game of the year....Trust me PN-G is playing at an different level now with 11 weeks of the new Offense/Defense and Coaching under their belt.  Barbers Hill will find out soon enough what I mean by DIFFERENT LEVEL.  BH will be wishing they would have been the 5th place team after Friday night.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="704183" timestamp="1257957352"]
[quote author=B.M.F. link=topic=62023.msg704181#msg704181 date=1257957205]
20-4a is AVERAGE.  No one believes that garbage you spit outside of the Brass Triangle.  
[/quote]
So I guess if 10-0 is average, what does that make your Eagles ?
[/quote]

POOP-ON-A-STICK   :D :D :D

[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="704186" timestamp="1257957562"]
[quote author=pngfan66 link=topic=62023.msg704183#msg704183 date=1257957352]
[quote author=B.M.F. link=topic=62023.msg704181#msg704181 date=1257957205]
20-4a is AVERAGE.  No one believes that garbage you spit outside of the Brass Triangle.  
[/quote]
So I guess if 10-0 is average, what does that make your Eagles ?
[/quote]

POOP-ON-A-STICK   :D :D :D
[/quote]
LMAO !!!!

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="704191" timestamp="1257957679"]
I say we quit posting on here since that is just egging them on and let them find out for themselves come Friday night.  
[/quote]

If you look around you will see most of us stopped posting about a week ago other than to tell the EAGLES good luck and to have a great game. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="704191" timestamp="1257957679"]
I say we quit posting on here since that is just egging them on and let them find out for themselves come Friday night.  
[/quote]

I agree. They get on here and have the nerve to say PNG is cocky, they need to go back and read the posts from their own fans.  I am ready for the excuses come Saturday;  the refs were one sided, they had injuries, PNG got lucky; but I am pretty sure they won't get on here and admit that PNG played a great game and deserved to win.

First off im not drinking a thing secondly . I believe Pn-G cocky A,. fans need to come off there high horses and come down to a ground level . Pn-g will get what they deserve by Bh there is a rivalry going on this Friday at stallworth stadium and i see the BH Eagles advancing to the second round of State playoff and pn-g going to academy to by a pair of good ol chuck taylors for there first practice of LITTLE DRIBBLERS ( PNG high school ) oh and the comment one of yall said lets bring PNG pee wee players to play varsity are idiots bh pee wee team could beat them smash mouth in the ground yall couldnt keep up with Falcon the QB =D giving him some props . I sure will come down too a realistic point of view Bh Wins this friday 28-24 there you go . thats give your Indians little more of a chance .  

[quote name="whitewolf09" post="704236" timestamp="1257960069"]
First off im not drinking a thing secondly . I believe Pn-G cocky A,. fans need to come off there high horses and come down to a ground level . Pn-g will get what they deserve by Bh there is a rivalry going on this Friday at stallworth stadium and i see the BH Eagles advancing to the second round of State playoff and pn-g going to academy to by a pair of good ol chuck taylors for there first practice of LITTLE DRIBBLERS ( PNG high school ) oh and the comment one of yall said lets bring PNG pee wee players to play varsity are idiots bh pee wee team could beat them smash mouth in the ground yall couldnt keep up with Falcon the QB =D giving him some props . I sure will come down too a realistic point of view Bh Wins this friday 28-24 there you go . thats give your Indians little more of a chance .  
[/quote]
I couldn't understand your reply.  Do you know the English language? ??? ;D

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="704264" timestamp="1257962187"]
[quote author=whitewolf09 link=topic=62023.msg704236#msg704236 date=1257960069]
[/quote]
I couldn't understand your reply.  Do you know the English language? ??? ;D
[/quote]

yes i sure do . Don't question my abilities Bh wins 28-24

[quote name="GTS1" post="704205" timestamp="1257958777"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=62023.msg704191#msg704191 date=1257957679]
[/quote]

I agree. They get on here and have the nerve to say PNG is cocky, they need to go back and read the posts from their own fans.  I am ready for the excuses come Saturday;  the refs were one sided, they had injuries, PNG got lucky; but [b]I am pretty sure they won't get on here and admit that PNG played a great game and deserved to win.[/b][/quote]

I'll be on here Saturday serving crow, but if ya win I'll be glad to give PNG a congrats. However they better win by the 20 -30 points most PNG fans are predicting ;D

[quote name="TexAgNDN" post="704261" timestamp="1257961978"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=62023.msg704259#msg704259 date=1257961767]
*raises hand* umm I'm sure I missed it somewhere but whos is going to be the home team?
[/quote]

PN-G.......With the following PN-G brings during the playoffs, they are always the HOME team!  ;)
[/quote]
This is text book PNG cockiness.  The way I understand it, our coach agreed to let the Indians be home team.  Give me a break.  You guys just don't know when to shut your mouths!  That's okay, though, our Eagle boys will do it for you come Friday Night.

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="704148" timestamp="1257955114"]
ImJusSayn, are you judging all PNG fans by some of the ones that post on this web site?  How many is that?  A handful?  I tell you what - if you won't judge "the majority of PNG fans" by some of the comments here, I won't judge all of BH fans by some of the comments here either. 
BTW if we had lost to Central, we would have been co-champs, not 2nd.
[/quote]
You obviously missed the part of my comment that said "the majority of the PNG fans".  And you are correct, you would have been CO-Champs with Central.  Regardless, you got lucky.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder