*HJ vs Silsbee Predictions for final Game of District ?

CATS80

I believe that Silsbee will be double digit but the first half will be hard to predict. HJ is playing for a playoff spot and Silsbee is already secured for a playoff spot but they want to go undefeated so they will try to play tough to...I'm hoping the Tigers don't go to hard and come out of the game injury free.

Silsbee 35
HJ 7

Guest airitout123
[quote name="Babyboi_Prettyboi" post="695096" timestamp="1257208937"]
I believe that Silsbee will be double digit but the first half will be hard to predict. HJ is playing for a playoff spot and Silsbee is already secured for a playoff spot but they want to go undefeated so they will try to play tough to...I'm hoping the Tigers don't go to hard and come out of the game injury free.

Silsbee 35
HJ 7
[/quote]

Good point. 

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="That Deaf PV Kid off the Block" post="695096" timestamp="1257208937"]

Silsbee 35
HJ 7
[/quote]

HJ is not playing for a playoff spot......for that to happen they would have to beat Silsbee and hope for a miracle victoryout of HF over BC.  They are NOT playing for a playoff spot.  Silsbee is however playing for the district championship.  GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Silsbee88" post="695629" timestamp="1257260005"]
[quote author=That Deaf PV Kid off the Block link=topic=61653.msg695096#msg695096 date=1257208937]

Silsbee 35
HJ 7
[/quote]

HJ is not playing for a playoff spot......for that to happen they would have to beat Silsbee and hope for a miracle victoryout of HF over BC.  They are NOT playing for a playoff spot.  Silsbee is however playing for the district championship.  GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Silsbee has already clinched a district championship.. even if they lose Friday, WOS would tie them, but Silsbee takes the head to head tie breaker...

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="695802" timestamp="1257270228"]
They would then call it a co-championship. We want it undisputed. ;)
[/quote]

How right you are my dear friend SHSTIGER

Guest Silsbee88
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="695847" timestamp="1257272966"]
Just like in basketball................HJ has no chance against Silsbee!!!!! ::) ::)
[/quote]

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="Silsbee88" post="696145" timestamp="1257288866"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=61653.msg695847#msg695847 date=1257272966]
Just like in basketball................HJ has no chance against Silsbee!!!!! ::) ::)
[/quote]

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]take it to the basketball threads.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33