Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="695411" timestamp="1257221781"]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61613.msg695403#msg695403 date=1257221393]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=61613.msg695401#msg695401 date=1257221278]
All these posts for a predicted game?The way I see it if the 2 smaller schools Lumberton/Livingston get in the playoffs that sends PNG to Div.1 to play Crosby or GCM depending on the outcome of the PNG vs.Central game.
[/quote]

Please enlighten us on how this will happen..
[/quote]

It could happen under one scenario, that is the Vidor loss, Nederland loss and Ozen win.  That would create a 5 way tie and because all teams would have a 2-2 record against each other, going to a points differential in the games.  If Lumberton and Livingston win be enough, they could go and Vidor and Nederland would stay home.  This would push PN-G into Division I, thereby eliminating the matchup with Barbers Hill.
[/quote]

Seems a bit far-fetched but entirely possible.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="695159" timestamp="1257211804"]
Is GP's stadium big enough for all the Indian Faithful and those who just want to see Haircutter's Hill get spanked?
[/quote] sure its big enough for yall to play BH but now if it were DAYTON yall were playing then umm i guess some of yall would have to stand outside :o ;D :-*

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="BHBadboy" post="695423" timestamp="1257222281"]
So are we going to play PNG or not?
[/quote]
We are most likely playing the ndn's unless that unlikely scenario takes place. but you never know. all this trash talk might be useless

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="BHBadboy" post="695585" timestamp="1257257532"]
Useless but fun. Either way trash talk is useless anyways, what we say has no impact on the game.
[/quote]
Thats true but most player comes on here and reads all this crap from PNG they start going headhunting instead of playing football which will affect the game

Just some fun stats...

In the 4 games against the (3) 19-4A playoff teams and PN-G.....the BH's QB has thrown for less than 50% accuracy and a whopping 5 TD's and 10 interceptions. They are also 0-4 in those games. None of their 5 wins have came against a team with a winning record. Their defense gave up on average over 26 points per game to those four winning teams. The five wins have come against four teams with a combined record of 10-29 and one win against a first year JV team.

PN-G has already defeated (4) 4A playoff qualifiers including BH and 19-4A champ Crosby. They have a statewide top ten statistical defense. They have the second leading offense in 20-4A including the leagues leading rusher.

But, the BH faithful seem to think they are the team to beat. They have no basis to stand on except for "because I say so". I have not decided whether it is comical or sad to read their delusional comments.

The bright side is come 11/14 all this chatter will come to an end.

Enjoy this one playoff game. If you move to 20-4A next year it will probably be two years before you get another chance.

[quote name="akifan94" post="695661" timestamp="1257261965"]
Just some fun stats...

In the 4 games against the (3) 19-4A playoff teams and PN-G.....the BH's QB has thrown for less than 50% accuracy and a whopping 5 TD's and 10 interceptions. They are also 0-4 in those games. None of their 5 wins have came against a team with a winning record. Their defense gave up on average over 26 points per game to those four winning teams. The five wins have come against four teams with a combined record of 10-29 and one win against a first year JV team.

PN-G has already defeated (4) 4A playoff qualifiers including BH and 19-4A champ Crosby. They have a statewide top ten statistical defense. They have the second leading offense in 20-4A including the leagues leading rusher.

But, the BH faithful seem to think they are the team to beat. They have no basis to stand on except for "because I say so". I have not decided whether it is comical or sad to read their delusional comments.

Enjoy this one playoff game. If you move to 20-4A next year it will probably be two years before you get another chance.
[/quote] The only basis they have is that they lost to PNG by one point and frankly their not afraid of the big bad wolf !

20 something pages and counting on a "possible;" ok probable game that is two weeks off.....who even needs a prediction thread.  Its almost like the playoffs have already started yet I have no idea who Dayton will be playing in 2 weeks with all the playoff chaos over there in 20.

[quote name="rollinac" post="695687" timestamp="1257263328"]
20 something pages and counting on a "possible;" ok probable game that is two weeks off.....who even needs a prediction thread.  Its almost like the playoffs have already started yet I have no idea who Dayton will be playing in 2 weeks with all the playoff chaos over there in 20.
[/quote] Right ! until Dayton finds out I'm forced to point my smack gun in the direction of PNG because their such fun targets not as good as Sulpur Springs but close.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="695682" timestamp="1257263172"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61613.msg695661#msg695661 date=1257261965]
Just some fun stats...

[/quote] The only basis they have is that they lost to PNG by one point and frankly their not afraid of the big bad wolf !
[/quote]

Yep...PN-G has gotten consistently better while Barbers Hill has continued to play mediocre. Stats don't lie and neither does the facts.

[quote name="akifan94" post="695661" timestamp="1257261965"]
Just some fun stats...

[/quote]
Actually BH only gave up around 23 points per game on defence in their four losses to playoff teams. In both the PNG and Crosby games you seem to for get that our defence only allowed 14 points, with the offence allowing 7. We also shut North Forest out on defence, just like, Dayton, Crosby, and GCM. If not for the pick six it would have been 38-0. Our offence averaged around 20 points in those four losses.

BHbadboy I sure hope that you are still in middle school or you live in Anahuac because if you are in high school or have graduated already then your teachers have failed you. Reading your posts with the lack of spelling and grammar makes me want to go jump into the Trinity. I know that you will only be on here for 2 more weeks but please I am begging you to spell defense with a "S" not defence.
Here is a sentence to help you:
correct spelling:  BH defense is almost as bad as their offense.
incorrect:    Me and my cousin sneak off behind defence and make out.

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="Backflipper" post="695730" timestamp="1257265126"]
BHbadboy I sure hope that you are still in middle school or you live in Anahuac because if you are in high school or have graduated already then your teachers have failed you. Reading your posts with the lack of spelling and grammar makes me want to go jump into the Trinity. I know that you will only be on here for 2 more weeks but please I am begging you to spell defense with a "S" not defence.
Here is a sentence to help you:
correct spelling:   BH defense is almost as bad as their offense.
incorrect:    Me and my cousin sneak off behind defence and make out.
[/quote]
im not backing up this kid but who cares how you spell!! if he gets his point across it doesnt matter. obviously you understood him. all that matters is that BH gave the ball up 7 times!!!!! and still only lost one point. just because our field goal kicker isnt good

[quote name="BHBadboy" post="695713" timestamp="1257264396"]
I feel that I am the only person who believes that BH will win this game. I hope our kids don't read this, there is a lot of negativity.
[/quote]NOPE....I believe BH will win the game...from ur neighbor Dayton....

GO BH
              GO Dayton

[quote name="octfeb" post="695776" timestamp="1257268284"]
[quote author=BHBadboy link=topic=61613.msg695713#msg695713 date=1257264396]
I feel that I am the only person who believes that BH will win this game. I hope our kids don't read this, there is a lot of negativity.
[/quote]NOPE....I believe BH will win the game...from ur neighbor Dayton....

GO BH
              GO Dayton
[/quote]go get em hill    "GO BRONCOS"  "GO EAGLES"

Oh I beleive BH can win and I'm sure BH does, but at the end of the day we have to hold onto the ball and the Coaching has to be flawless to win against PNG. Either one of these lack and PNG advances! I think with a week off there should be no excuses from not coming in with a game plan to win! If that means every player goes both ways then so be it! One bad game and your done starting next week!

I think every coach and BH player should be attending the PNG/Central game Friday night in person!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="695827" timestamp="1257271965"]
Oh I beleive BH can win and I'm sure BH does, but at the end of the day we have to hold onto the ball and the Coaching has to be flawless to win against PNG. Either one of these lack and PNG advances! I think with a week off there should be no excuses from not coming in with a game plan to win! If that means every player goes both ways then so be it! One bad game and your done starting next week!

I think every coach and BH player should be attending the PNG/Central game Friday night in person!
[/quote]
If you can get in...
Expect a packed house.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="695827" timestamp="1257271965"]

[/quote]

So what kind of game plan do you expect BH to come up with.?    You sound like your lobbying for BH to play kids both ways.....  I don't know of many schools at the 4A level who play kids both ways.  Maybe a few (  Dayton does )  but Dayton is a different breed of football players.  Never seen kids get after it like their kids do.

Every team comes into a game with what they hope is a good game plan.    Comes down to Execution......

Your already setting up your excuse if BH loses.  I can hear it now.........play calling stunk and the plan was flawed.  Should have played the kids both ways...

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="695418" timestamp="1257222105"]
Actually Liltex is right. If Livingston and Lumberton get in the playoffs, then PNG will go Div.I and play either Crosby or GC Memorial depending on the outcome of their game with Central. PNG only goes Div.II if 2 of these 3 teams make the playoffs, Central, Nederland, and Vidor. Central is already in and with them being the largest school in the district, they go Div.I. Nederland and/or Vidor have to make the playoffs to send PNG to Div.II. PNG is the 4th largest school in the district.

Like Liltex said, if Livingston, Ozen, and/or Lumberton replace Nederland and Vidor as playoff teams, PNG will go Div.I
[/quote]Sorry to bust your bubble, but Lumberton or Livingston will not play after this Friday Night

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder