Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading all these post about how much better PNG has gotten since week 0, it's obvious that PNG is using the BH game has a benchmark and the STANDARD to which PNG is trying to get their level of play. Thanks PNG, we will take that as a compliment. But, I doubt you guys will ever be truly has good as BH ;D

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="696226" timestamp="1257296724"]
After reading all these post about how much better PNG has gotten since week 0, it's obvious that PNG is using the BH game has a benchmark and the STANDARD to which PNG is trying to get their level of play. Thanks PNG, we will take that as a compliment. But, I doubt you guys will ever be truly has good as BH ;D
[/quote]

Since they beat you'll I'd say they started out better than you'll.

[quote name="ImJusSayn" post="696226" timestamp="1257296724"]
[/quote]

Another full moon and the village idiot posts again....coincidence?

[quote name="Bucof2010" post="696229" timestamp="1257296887"]
[quote author=ImJusSayn link=topic=61613.msg696226#msg696226 date=1257296724]
[/quote]

Since they beat you'll I'd say they started out better than you'll.
[/quote]

Did you think of that one ALL BY YOURSELF....Way to go captain Obvious.  ???

[quote name="badndn" post="696245" timestamp="1257297522"]
WOW, this thread has gotten boring and repetative. It's like listening to 6 year olds argue about who's daddy can beat up who's. ::)
[/quote]

Exactly its hard to argue with somone to dumb to understand they're wrong. I'm guessing these are a couple of bench guys who ride the other players coat tails and then take credit for their teams limited success.

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="696279" timestamp="1257299942"]
tons of useless stats!  Have you ever tried to put stats up on the scoreboard?
[/quote]

Aikfan94 has put up pleanty of usefull stats for his dream world ;D After reading his stats I've decided that PNG wins State! NOT ;D

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="696287" timestamp="1257300249"]
I have not been to Port Neches in a long time but I need too.  The way these purple lovers talk it must have streets of gold and pretty white clouds over the town all the time.
[/quote]
how about you stay where ever it is you are we dont want you over here ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="696284" timestamp="1257300123"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=61613.msg696279#msg696279 date=1257299942]
tons of useless stats!  Have you ever tried to put stats up on the scoreboard?
[/quote]

Aikfan94 has put up pleanty of usefull stats for his dream world ;D After reading his stats I've decided that PNG wins State! NOT ;D
[/quote]

After reading all of these BH fans posts it is evident that either the quality of a BH education stinks like the air in MB or their spell check is broke.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83