EC @ KOUNTZE Predictions

[quote name="Mr. Panchito" post="688424" timestamp="1256734385"]
EC will win 56-0, I heard Kountze took a beating last week at Anahuac.
[/quote]

Yea Mr. Panchito I was at the game, Kountze defense is horrible, the O-line can't block a soul the QB was running for his life the whole night.

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="688793" timestamp="1256758318"]
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Trustin Hallmark carries this EC team and eventually his back will have to break. If Trustin gets injured, they will win hands down because they have the better team.
[/quote]

Usually when your wrong you don't say it again. He's a good player but so are Boullion Lucky Jones etc

[quote name="BUC EM UP" post="688937" timestamp="1256774590"]
are you freakin kidding me?  youre an idiot broadcaster!!!!
[/quote]

Yeah, well the "idiot broadcaster" is also a moderator and this is not the first time you have been warned about this.  You get to take a 2 week vacation.

the reason a few posts got modified on this thread is because. If you say "if Kountz injures Trustin"  alot of people will read it as if you would want a team to injure a young man just because he plays good football.  all was done was to rearrange some of the wording to make it sound right.  now if a post was to say that a team wanted a athlete to get injured the post would have been entirely deleted.  all other posts with the quote was in were either modified if possible or deleted.  NO ONE,  and I do mean no one will talk about purposefully injuring an athlete while I am an [b]Idiot[/b] on this board.........thank you for your understanding

[quote name="SETXsports Broadcaster" post="688972" timestamp="1256776856"]
the reason a few posts got modified on this thread is because. If you say "if Kountz injures Trustin"  alot of people will read it as if you would want a team to injure a young man just because he plays good football.  all was done was to rearrange some of the wording to make it sound right.  now if a post was to say that a team wanted a athlete to get injured the post would have been entirely deleted.  all other posts with the quote was in were either modified if possible or deleted.  NO ONE,  and I do mean no one will talk about purposefully injuring an athlete while I am an [b]Idiot[/b] on this board.........thank you for your understanding
[/quote]great post. no one should wish for someone too get injured. these are all someone's children. good luck too both teams.

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="688793" timestamp="1256758318"]
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Trustin Hallmark carries this EC team and eventually his back will have to break. If Trustin gets injured, they will win hands down because they have the better team.
[/quote]

Well EC Bucs will win.  And your Trustin Hallmark knows that he plays with a team and also he knows that he in no way carries the team.  So quit trying to start stuff.  Go help your HF team out, oh I forgot you quit on them.

[quote name="Sloe" post="688979" timestamp="1256777171"]
[quote author=SETXsports Broadcaster link=topic=61448.msg688972#msg688972 date=1256776856]
the reason a few posts got modified on this thread is because. If you say "if Kountz injures Trustin"  alot of people will read it as if you would want a team to injure a young man just because he plays good football.  all was done was to rearrange some of the wording to make it sound right.  now if a post was to say that a team wanted a athlete to get injured the post would have been entirely deleted.  all other posts with the quote was in were either modified if possible or deleted.  NO ONE,  and I do mean no one will talk about purposefully injuring an athlete while I am an [b]Idiot[/b] on this board.........thank you for your understanding
[/quote]great post. no one should wish for someone too get injured. these are all someone's children. good luck too both teams.
[/quote]
Get injured shouldn't be no where on here.  You also hope for a injury free game. 

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="sportsfan82" post="689001" timestamp="1256778408"]
Get injured shouldn't be no where on here.  You also hope for a injury free game. 
[/quote]

You are absolutely correct. I have no use for those who want to bring up injuries to "stir the pot".  >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder