#15 Central @ Livingston Predictions

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jags 43
Livingston 20

As for the #15...don't get caught up in that crap! It doesn't mean anything. All that matters is that the Jags keep playing solid football and keep winning. Who cares what a bunch of sportswriters think? The truth is, at least 75% of the ranking process is all just opinionated drivel. Prove it on the field.

[quote name="LR1969" post="689967" timestamp="1256867120"]
Jags 43
Livingston 20

As for the #15...don't get caught up in that crap! It doesn't mean anything. All that matters is that the Jags keep playing solid football and keep winning. Who cares what a bunch of sportswriters think? The truth is, at least 75% of the ranking process is all just opinionated drivel. Prove it on the field.
[/quote]thanx LR1969 ;D gave you a  +karma for that  ;D.

Livingston makes a mockery of Central in this one. Central finally proves this week that they arent worth a top 20 ranking. Top 30 for that matter. If Vidor put 50 on Central then Central is way overrated. Ive seen Vidor play and they are a sub par team in a overall weak district.If Vidor puts up a 50 spot on you you have real problems, lets face it , all they do is run the ball, and they are mediocre at that. It's not like they are really some kind of statewide powerhouse or something. 20 years ago they wouldnt have even been a playoff team and they put up 50 on you...youve got problems.

Livingston 33
Central 17

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="690155" timestamp="1256898904"]
Livingston makes a mockery of Central in this one. Central finally proves this week that they arent worth a top 20 ranking. Top 30 for that matter. If Vidor put 50 on Central then Central is way overrated. Ive seen Vidor play and they are a sub par team in a overall weak district.If Vidor puts up a 50 spot on you you have real problems, lets face it , all they do is run the ball, and they are mediocre at that. It's not like they are really some kind of statewide powerhouse or something. 20 years ago they wouldnt have even been a playoff team and they put up 50 on you...youve got problems.

Livingston 33
Central 17
[/quote] :D :D  Tell us how you really feel!  Its all good.  If you go lay back down and put an ice pack on you're head, you be alright.  Seems like these Jags ran you hot at one point or another.  Either that or did the 'sour grapes' cause that?  :D :D  Either way, you need to take something for that!

Soulja, the Livingston field should be all right. We played them in the pouring rain and the field held up well. The edges were a little soft but the middle held up well. Good look, hope ya'll stay healthy and we both take care of buisness so next week can be a classic. Hope both out teams stay focused cause Livingston and Ozen both can pull off an upset if were not careful! No parking so get there early!

I am a Caney Creek fan, but also, I have no delusions that Caney Creek can beat Livingston. Come on BMT...Central let Vidor put about 50 on em??? What does that speak of Centrals defense?? It tells me they are pretty weak. Livingston does a better job of running the ball and mixing it up than Vidor. I'd also be willin to bet that Livingstons defense is better than Vidors. Vidor was really blown way outta proportion this year...they are the same old subpar team they always have been. So gaging on Central and Vidor...being Livingston is very similar in style to Vidor...Im calling an upset. Im also calling that like I said before this is the week Central is exposed for what they are... MEDIOCRE. ANY team that gets 50 put on em in this district...especially by VIDOR , for sure has no business being a top 20 team. PNG will beat central by 30 in their sleep.

Hey, look on the bright side, you jag fans have untill kickoff tonight to keep being delusional. Thats why I buy lottery tickets, atleast untill the drawing I can dream about what I'd do with the money if I won it, when in REALITY, i dont have a snow balls chance to ever win it. Same for you guys, enjoy it untill that mean old slap in the face comes tonight to wake ya up from your dream.

Your a funny dude.  We lose to Livingston AND got beat by PN-G by 30?  Those grapes are no doubt rotten, not sour.  Let's see...  the vidor game.  Vidor played good football that night.  Everyone was healthy on their squad.  We didn't play well on defense that night.  But at the same time, with this being said, our offense came to play and we rung up 50+ points.  You see, that's what a team does.  When one part of the team is not strong, the other part of the team steps up.  We have good coaching.  And at the end of the day, we got the 'W'.  That's the important thing.  Besides, this Central team have gotten better since the beginning of district.

By the way, our least talented 20-4a team would ring up 50 on Caney Creek.  Stop drinking that 'haterade', man.  Makes you look foolish!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="690377" timestamp="1256914815"]
Your a funny dude.  We lose to Livingston AND got beat by PN-G by 30?  Those grapes are no doubt rotten, not sour.  Let's see...  the vidor game.  Vidor played good football that night.  Everyone was healthy on their squad.  We didn't play well on defense that night.  But at the same time, with this being said, our offense came to play and we rung up 50+ points.  You see, that's what a team does.  When one part of the team is not strong, the other part of the team steps up.  We have good coaching.  And at the end of the day, we got the 'W'.  That's the important thing.  Besides, this Central team have gotten better since the beginning of district.

By the way, our least talented 20-4a team would ring up 50 on Caney Creek.  Stop drinking that 'haterade', man.  Makes you look foolish!
[/quote]Tell 'em how it is soulja! I really hate when people judge Vidor like that. I graduated from Vidor in '08 and we did not do good at all that year because we were a very new team and that team from '08 is pretty much the same team now. Vidor plays you guys so close every year it seems like and you guys always seem to get the job done. I know for a fact that yall are going to beat Livingston and I really hope yall beat PNG. This guy just don't know anything about anything. He must be on some really strong stuff. You remember last year Vidor lost to yall 21 to 20 and the year before that we lost to yall by 6. It doesn't matter how many points you let a team score, just as long as you have more points than they do by the end of the 4th quarter. yall are definitely going to win today. GO GET 'EM JAGS!!

i luv the fact that ya like to get in and mix it up with me...shows alot of spunk. But come on soulja?? 50?? Man, ok let me try and be open minded here. Ok..Vidor was "healthy" against yall. i think thats a bad excuse on Vidors part..."man if we could have stayed healthy, we were the best team that ever played high school football." I dont buy it and I know you dont either. The cream always rises to the top. Did Vidor loose it's entire team? The entire o-line? Naaa..if they were THAT good they could have easily filled in a gap or two and kept right on truckin. If I had to put money on it...i'll admit it..i'd put it on Central tonight.  BUT, if there is gonna be an upset this season it will be tonight with a Livingston win. No only that but I think it is very possible. I think Central is probably riding off of a wave from last year in the rankings, plus they have a good record. Doesnt mean they are the real deal. Probably more like a mid 30ish ranking would suit them better. PNG is the closest thing to a real deal in this district. I'll give ya a close game tonight with Livingston, but I still say PNG by 30. Defense wins championships. Central is too one dimentional to have ANY success against the Indians D. And I'll give ya the Caney Creek points...gotta take your lumps at some point...we do stink..I think we could beat Fannett though. Hahaha

[quote name="Thunderlicious" post="690416" timestamp="1256916733"]
i luv the fact that ya like to get in and mix it up with me...shows alot of spunk. But come on soulja?? 50?? Man, ok let me try and be open minded here. Ok..Vidor was "healthy" against yall. i think thats a bad excuse on Vidors part..."man if we could have stayed healthy, we were the best team that ever played high school football." I dont buy it and I know you dont either. The cream always rises to the top. Did Vidor loose it's entire team? The entire o-line? Naaa..if they were THAT good they could have easily filled in a gap or two and kept right on truckin. If I had to put money on it...i'll admit it..i'd put it on Central tonight.  BUT, if there is gonna be an upset this season it will be tonight with a Livingston win. No only that but I think it is very possible. I think Central is probably riding off of a wave from last year in the rankings, plus they have a good record. Doesnt mean they are the real deal. Probably more like a mid 30ish ranking would suit them better. PNG is the closest thing to a real deal in this district. I'll give ya a close game tonight with Livingston, but I still say PNG by 30. Defense wins championships. Central is too one dimentional to have ANY success against the Indians D. And I'll give ya the Caney Creek points...gotta take your lumps at some point...we do stink..I think we could beat Fannett though. Hahaha
[/quote]I just smitted this dude for you soulja.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="689031" timestamp="1256780744"]
My prediction..........On this Halloween [img]http://bestsmileys.com/scared/2.gif[/img] weekend, the Jaguars [img]http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/1.gif[/img] gets caught looking [img]http://bestsmileys.com/eyes/8.gif[/img]ahead to next week, as the Lions are getting tired of all the 20-4A talk [img]http://bestsmileys.com/talking/10.gif[/img], and being everyone's "whipping Boy" [img]http://bestsmileys.com/whipping/2.gif[/img].  The Lions jump on multiple miscues [img]http://bestsmileys.com/sports1/8.gif[/img] on the muddy cow pasture that they call a football field [img]http://bestsmileys.com/sports2/8.gif[/img]and capitalize on them to shock [img]http://bestsmileys.com/surprised/5.gif[/img] the entire state and come away with a very smelly [img]http://bestsmileys.com/animals/14.gif[/img] win  [img]http://bestsmileys.com/signs1/14.gif[/img].

That's the way I see it playing out anyway!  What say you Soulja?

[/quote]

NOW FELLAS....DID I CALL THIS ONE RIGHT?...OR WHAT?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder