Ozen at #8 PN-G Predictions

TexAgNDN

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="pngfan66" post="685846" timestamp="1256499127"]
[quote author=Ron Burgundy link=topic=61268.msg685836#msg685836 date=1256498422]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=61268.msg685796#msg685796 date=1256492316]
My prediction of the PNG game plan vs Ozen.

RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, SCORE!!!!  

After a first half of that, pull Harmon to protect him, then

RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, RUN THE BALL, SCORE!!!!!

No need to pass, simplify to the extreme....RUN THE BALL - Ozen has proven they can't stop the run!
[/quote]

Harmon is the best athlete i've seen since Patches O'Hoolihan. Nobody can stop the run, especially Ozen.
[/quote]
Patches HUH ? LOL !!!!
[/quote]

Yea that guy was truly special!  LOL!

[quote name="pngfan66" post="688231" timestamp="1256695683"]
I think the Purple Pride Indian Band and Indianettes are going to be exhausted after this Friday night. Cherokee will be played so often that the Panthers will have nightmares when they lay their heads down on their pillows after the game. They may need counceling the next day from the repeated pounding of the Indians drums !!!  Lets Go PNG Defense !!! get you your first shut out this year !!!!
[/quote]

This reminds of one of the fans talking a couple of years ago about the West Brook coach did a good job of using his time outs to let the band rest from being so tired from playing the fight song. One of my favorite smack attack quotes.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="689187" timestamp="1256804594"]
I LOVE Cherokee! Can't hear it enough. PNG Proud is getting a little long in the tooth, so he just is tired of standing for cherokee!lol  ;D
[/quote]

"Long in the tooth"?  What the heck does THAT mean?

No, listen,  I live Cherokee as much as the next guy.  I have it as my ringtone, and sometimes I don't answer the phone right away, just so I can hear more of it.  With that being said...when the opposing team jumps offside...IMO....that DOES NOT WARRANT the playing of Cherokee.  They just get carried away at times and, to me, it means even less to me, when they play it yet again.

But hey, that's just me ....................and I'm getting Long in the tooth!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="689973" timestamp="1256867434"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=61268.msg689187#msg689187 date=1256804594]
I LOVE Cherokee! Can't hear it enough. PNG Proud is getting a little long in the tooth, so he just is tired of standing for cherokee!lol  ;D
[/quote]

"Long in the tooth"?  What the heck does THAT mean?

No, listen,  I live Cherokee as much as the next guy.  I have it as my ringtone, and sometimes I don't answer the phone right away, just so I can hear more of it.  With that being said...when the opposing team jumps offside...IMO....that DOES NOT WARRANT the playing of Cherokee.  They just get carried away at times and, to me, it means even less to me, when they play it yet again.

But hey, that's just me ....................and I'm getting Long in the tooth!
[/quote]

Personally, I don't think we play it enough, but that's just me.

[quote name="pngfan66" post="690167" timestamp="1256900245"]
Hey I love hearing Cherokee as much as possible ! I love it when it annoys the heck out of who were are playing ! Its a fight song, its suppose to be played often and loud !!!
[/quote]

[b][color=purple]I-N-D-I-A-N-S, Scalp 'em, Indians, SCALP 'EM!!![/color][/b]

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="690703" timestamp="1256929862"]
Yall are funny.  PN-G will still need to play their A game to win.  Ozen is fighting for their playoff lives and will not just roll over for the Indians.
[/quote]

[b][color=purple]PNG WILL take care of Ozen....next up, the Central "kitties"...PNG will take care of Central as well and remain undefeated this year entering the playoffs!  HONOR>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>>>>PNG!!![/color][/b]

I believe that Souja has Purple Envy.  He is on our board posts more than his own.

Souja openly roots against us weekly but deep down in places you do not talk about he is cheering for the NDNs.  Words like Pride, Tradition, and Honor describe the PNG faithful.  He wants this in his heart, he needs this in his heart.  Souja, go ahead, step out and embrace the purple that is secretly flowing through your veins.   Stop resisting you urges and be proud! Stand tall and be counted amongst the ranks of the Indian faithful.  We will welcome you to the Reservation with open arms.  You will finally feel like you have found your home.  We will not ask you questions about your loyalties, we will not subject you to criticism, we will not judge you for the years of witholding your true identity, we will openly and unconditionally accept you and your true feelings for the Indians.  You will no longer need to wear other school colors to mask the purple inside.  

[b][color=purple]PNG fans[/color][/b] - Let's show Souja the love and acceptance he so desperately wants and needs.  Let him know that we are here to support him and all other NDN fans and players.

Souja - The next step is yours!  Step out of your Central closet and be Proud of your Purple Passion!

I have to go with the tribe in this one. They handled my Raiders as expected last week and they are playin one game at a time. Amazing how PNG has bounced back so quickly and things are going right over there. Cant hate em for that. One of the biggest HS teams I have ever seen and they blow people off the ball. Ozen didnt show much when we played them at the babe, they posses big play potentioal but now competency while 'driving' the ball

[quote name="Shea9840" post="690778" timestamp="1256932673"]
I believe that Souja has Purple Envy.  He is on our board posts more than his own.

Souja openly roots against us weekly but deep down in places you do not talk about he is cheering for the NDNs.  Words like Pride, Tradition, and Honor describe the PNG faithful.  He wants this in his heart, he needs this in his heart.  Souja, go ahead, step out and embrace the purple that is secretly flowing through your veins.   Stop resisting you urges and be proud! Stand tall and be counted amongst the ranks of the Indian faithful.  We will welcome you to the Reservation with open arms.  You will finally feel like you have found your home.  We will not ask you questions about your loyalties, we will not subject you to criticism, we will not judge you for the years of witholding your true identity, we will openly and unconditionally accept you and your true feelings for the Indians.  You will no longer need to wear other school colors to mask the purple inside.  

[b][color=purple]PNG fans[/color][/b] - Let's show Souja the love and acceptance he so desperately wants and needs.  Let him know that we are here to support him and all other NDN fans and players.

Souja - The next step is yours!  Step out of your Central closet and be Proud of your Purple Passion!

[/quote]

I believe that deep down Soulja does want y'all to beat Ozen. That way when the Indians ride into Babe next week his Jaguars can give y'all the beating of your lives. Atleast that's what he tells me! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Shea9840" post="690778" timestamp="1256932673"]

[/quote]
I think he is encouraging you to come out of the closet !! :D lol !!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder