Ozen at #8 PN-G Predictions

TexAgNDN

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][color=purple][b]Ok, now that I've picked myself up off the floor LMAO, the "beating of our lives".  I teach in Beaumont, I've heard the hype of how Central will destroy PNG....I'm still laughing..not going to happen...PNG is too much for Central and the Central fans know this.  Almost every week this season, posters have come out and took joy in putting PNG down.  Now, with Faircloth as the Head Chief, PNG has gone out and proven weekly, that we ARE the real deal.  Now, the game with Central will be good and may or may not be close..but one thing for sure, as of around 10:30 pm on November 6, 2009, PNG will be the undisputed 20-4A District Champion.

HONOR>>>>>>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>>>>>PNG INDIANS!!![/b][/color][/b]

[quote name="sports fan 4ever" post="690852" timestamp="1256935890"]
Pssst, Warrior... Chief.....C.H.I.E.F.  I know it was just excitement, your fingers getting ahead of themselves.    ;D

Go Indians, Scalp 'em!!!!!!

[/quote]

LOL...yeah, my fingers did get a little ahead of themselves...thanks for pointing that out to me!

Scalp 'em, NDN's, Scalp 'em!

[quote name="Shea9840" post="690778" timestamp="1256932673"]
I believe that Souja has Purple Envy.  He is on our board posts more than his own.

Souja openly roots against us weekly but deep down in places you do not talk about he is cheering for the NDNs.  Words like Pride, Tradition, and Honor describe the PNG faithful.  He wants this in his heart, he needs this in his heart.  Souja, go ahead, step out and embrace the purple that is secretly flowing through your veins.   Stop resisting you urges and be proud! Stand tall and be counted amongst the ranks of the Indian faithful.  We will welcome you to the Reservation with open arms.  You will finally feel like you have found your home.  We will not ask you questions about your loyalties, we will not subject you to criticism, we will not judge you for the years of witholding your true identity, we will openly and unconditionally accept you and your true feelings for the Indians.  You will no longer need to wear other school colors to mask the purple inside.  

[b][color=purple]PNG fans[/color][/b] - Let's show Souja the love and acceptance he so desperately wants and needs.  Let him know that we are here to support him and all other NDN fans and players.

Souja - The next step is yours!  Step out of your Central closet and be Proud of your Purple Passion!

[/quote]Don't even try it!  I bleed Maroon!  :D :D

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="690714" timestamp="1256930312"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61268.msg690703#msg690703 date=1256929862]
Yall are funny.  PN-G will still need to play their A game to win.  Ozen is fighting for their playoff lives and will not just roll over for the Indians.
[/quote]

[b][color=purple]PNG WILL take care of Ozen....next up, the Central "kitties"...PNG will take care of Central as well and remain undefeated this year entering the playoffs!  HONOR>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>>>>PNG!!![/color][/b]
[/quote]'kitties'.  Ok.  When we are finished scaring the heck out of the Lions, we will deal with 'Tearcloth and the Indians'.  when we're finished, you will see nothing but blood and feathers all over th e place.  Like a day of duck hunting... :D :D

[quote name="Yeoj" post="690821" timestamp="1256934590"]
[quote author=Shea9840 link=topic=61268.msg690778#msg690778 date=1256932673]
I believe that Souja has Purple Envy.  He is on our board posts more than his own.

Souja openly roots against us weekly but deep down in places you do not talk about he is cheering for the NDNs.  Words like Pride, Tradition, and Honor describe the PNG faithful.  He wants this in his heart, he needs this in his heart.  Souja, go ahead, step out and embrace the purple that is secretly flowing through your veins.   Stop resisting you urges and be proud! Stand tall and be counted amongst the ranks of the Indian faithful.  We will welcome you to the Reservation with open arms.  You will finally feel like you have found your home.  We will not ask you questions about your loyalties, we will not subject you to criticism, we will not judge you for the years of witholding your true identity, we will openly and unconditionally accept you and your true feelings for the Indians.  You will no longer need to wear other school colors to mask the purple inside.  

[b][color=purple]PNG fans[/color][/b] - Let's show Souja the love and acceptance he so desperately wants and needs.  Let him know that we are here to support him and all other NDN fans and players.

Souja - The next step is yours!  Step out of your Central closet and be Proud of your Purple Passion!

[/quote]

I believe that deep down Soulja does want y'all to beat Ozen. That way when the Indians ride into Babe next week his Jaguars can give y'all the beating of your lives. Atleast that's what he tells me! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote];D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="690888" timestamp="1256937332"]
[quote author=NDNWarrior link=topic=61268.msg690714#msg690714 date=1256930312]
Yall are funny.  PN-G will still need to play their A game to win.  Ozen is fighting for their playoff lives and will not just roll over for the Indians.
[/quote]

[b][color=purple]PNG WILL take care of Ozen....next up, the Central "kitties"...PNG will take care of Central as well and remain undefeated this year entering the playoffs!  HONOR>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>>>>PNG!!![/color][/b]
[/quote]'kitties'.  Ok.  When we are finished scaring the heck out of the Lions, we will deal with 'Tearcloth and the Indians'.  when we're finished, you will see nothing but blood and feathers all over th e place.  Like a day of duck hunting... :D :D
[/quote]
NOW NOW Soulja, you shouldn't say things like that for a man that BLEEDS PURPLE !!! Don't fight it any more ! We can all help you cross over ! LMAO !!! GO JAGS ! beat the lions but beat their announcer first ! We would all appreciate it ! LOL

[quote name="pngfan66" post="690892" timestamp="1256937473"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61268.msg690888#msg690888 date=1256937332]
[/quote]

[/quote]
NOW NOW Soulja, you shouldn't say things like that for a man that BLEEDS PURPLE !!! Don't fight it any more ! We can all help you cross over ! LMAO !!! GO JAGS ! beat the lions but beat their announcer first ! We would all appreciate it ! LOL
[/quote]:D :D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="690888" timestamp="1256937332"]
Yall are funny.  PN-G will still need to play their A game to win.  Ozen is fighting for their playoff lives and will not just roll over for the Indians.
[/quote]

[b][color=purple]PNG WILL take care of Ozen....next up, the Central "kitties"...PNG will take care of Central as well and remain undefeated this year entering the playoffs!  HONOR>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>>>>PNG!!![/color][/b]
[/quote]'kitties'.  Ok.  When we are finished scaring the heck out of the Lions, we will deal with 'Tearcloth and the Indians'.  when we're finished, you will see nothing but blood and feathers all over th e place.  Like a day of duck hunting... :D :D
[/quote]

good luck trying to do that
didnt work to well for yall

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder