Cleveland V. Tarkington Cleveland's Homecoming...

Guest PrimeTime

I will start by saying congrats on taking "the bell". I want coach Carpenter to be successful. Since that is the case I will keep the trash talk to minimum. There is not a lot to say except, Cleveland can win by any margin they see fit. Coach Tullos will show more respect than Jones(Shepherd HC) did in his 57-0 victory. I want everyone to stay healthy on both teams through this contest. Battle of the C's (Cleveland v Coldspring) is the following week.

Guest PrimeTime

Class??? I was stating an opinion. I apologize if the Indians have hurt your feelings in any way. But the fact is Cleveland is going to put up big numbers this week. Coach Tator "no homo.....

If they had any class they wouldn't have picked Tarkington for their homecoming in the first place!  Enough said!! Enjoy your victory Indians!!! I am sure it will be sweet and you can play with your horn you love so much!! Good Luck Longhorns! 

We should have had homecoming at your field because we ruled it like it was our house.

If they had any class they wouldn't have picked Tarkington for their homecoming in the first place!  Enough said!! Enjoy your victory Indians!!! I am sure it will be sweet and you can play with your horn you love so much!! Good Luck Longhorns! 

We should have had homecoming at your field because we ruled it like it was our house.

You said a mouth full there Indian15!  Yall rolled in sucked up our electricty was the example of a rude house guest and won the prize of beating someone half your size!! Now you can move on to Tarkington and keep telling your self your doing something!! Enjoy your playoffs too!  You will be back in no time!  Roll on Indians! LMAO

I have set back and watched this thread for sometime and really don't have a dog in this fight. From what I've read and seen this district is really weak. I went and watch Cleveland play Bridge City a couple years ago at our field in the payoffs and Bridge City put a spanking on Cleveland so keep telling yourselves how Cleveland is so good when your district is so weak.

Cleveland could not compete in the district with WOS, Jasper, Silsbee...etc and from I have been reading LaMarque is moving down to 3A next year.

I have set back and watched this thread for sometime and really don't have a dog in this fight. From what I've read and seen this district is really weak. I went and watch Cleveland play Bridge City a couple years ago at our field in the payoffs and Bridge City put a spanking on Cleveland so keep telling yourselves how Cleveland is so good when your district is so weak.

Cleveland could not compete in the district with WOS, Jasper, Silsbee...etc and from I have been reading LaMarque is moving down to 3A next year.

jasper isnt in that district anymore but based on your post i assume that hj cant compete there either?

You said a mouth full there Indian15!  Yall rolled in sucked up our electricty was the example of a rude house guest and won the prize of beating someone half your size!! Now you can move on to Tarkington and keep telling your self your doing something!! Enjoy your playoffs too!   You will be back in no time!  Roll on Indians! LMAO

It stinks when your bubble gets busted. You guys could have took your props for an amazing turnaround from last year, instead you had to go and push the envelope and try to make a statement from the bottom of the food chain. All you do in sports is line up and beat the team placed in front of you by the powers that be. Don't act like Cleveland is some bully looking for the smallest kid to pick on. It is what it is, no apologies necessary. It is making a mountain out of a mole hill.

That's a good idea. I think I will go hang in the PNG posts and make some uneducated comments on the state of their program. I am sure I could surf the net and find some info on their team from 8 years ago and make it seem valid. You want to comment on what you read, fine, you want to comment on what you have seen, fine, but when it comes to telling everyone how it will be for Cleveland, step away from the mic. 

Guest stilljacked

Dude stay in your district and worry about your post district.  Quit HATING on the TRIBE!!!  Yall BEARLY beat LCM!hahahaha

Dude stay in your district and worry about your post district.  Quit HATING on the TRIBE!!!  Yall BEARLY beat LCM!hahahaha

Yes we did, but we did beat them. We don't play teams half our size.

[quote name="stilljacked" post="681489" timestamp="1256061315"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=61041.msg680744#msg680744 date=1255991927]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Remind me...what was the Cleveland vs LCM score again?  I mean, you did bring LCM up...trying to disrespect...but the Bears BEAT you.

Guest stilljacked
I like the bears but my reply was to the girl from PNG, for them to be soooo good but squeak by on LCM said more about PNG barely beating  LCM then Cleveland barely losing to LCM.  He was just hating in the first place!!  Toushe monfrair!!! 

[quote name="stilljacked" post="685017" timestamp="1256400088"]
I like the bears but my reply was to the girl from PNG, for them to be soooo good but squeak by on LCM said more about PNG barely beating  LCM then Cleveland barely losing to LCM.   He was just hating in the first place!!  Toushe monfrair!!! 
[/quote]

Do you want some chesse with that wine?

[quote name="sports fan 9" post="683998" timestamp="1256327157"]
56 to 0 thats being very nice if cleveland wanted to they could score as many as they want but prob wont play there starters after first half maybe sooner.
[/quote]
Cleveland's Coach Tullos was classy, unlike another in 22-3A.  He didn't play starters much in second half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder