21-3A through week 2.

braves24

1. Silsbee has a slight edge. But still has to get past OF and HJ Both good teams.

2. WOS   BC  Going to play out next Friday

3. HJ Could make it very interesting If They can take WOS before meeting Silsbee in the last game

4. OF could get back in the mix If they can get Silsbee Next Friday

So as it looks. Still very much up for grabs. Its a very tight District

I thought there would be a clearer picture at what would happen, but there's a 4 way tie for 2cd. My thoughts on what will happen.

1.Silsbee

2.BC

3.WOS

4.HJ

5.OF

6.HF

bc played well last night no doubt but i just dont see wos being in that third spot. though weve lost two games i just dont see why people think were mediocre. things will definitely be exciting from here on out!

I see it shaking out like this........

1. Silsbee 5-0

2. WOS 4-1

T3. BC 2-3

T3. HJ 2-3

T3. OF 2-3

6. HF 0-5

IMO................OF will beat BC and create a 3-way tie with BC, OF and HJ with all having beaten each other.  The tie breaker will be point differtial.  Hopefully OF will beat BC and win by however many points is necessary for HJ to win the tie breaker. ;D ;D ;D ;D

1. Silsbee 5-0

2. WOS 4-1

T3. BC 2-3

T3. HJ 2-3

T3. OF 2-3

6. HF 0-5

IMO................OF will beat BC and create a 3-way tie with BC, OF and HJ with all having beaten each other.  The tie breaker will be point differtial.  Hopefully OF will beat BC and win by however many points is necessary for HJ to win the tie breaker. ;D ;D ;D ;D

With the scenario that you have setup here LAZEEK, this is where the points stand as of right now between HJ, OF, and BC.

BC  +10  1 game

HJ  -3      2 games (finished)

OF  -7    1 game

Doesn't look good for HJ. If Orangefield defeats BC by 14 points to push BC to a -4, it would allow Orangefield to move up to a +7. Looks as though HJ has to defeat either WOS or Silsbee to get in or have BC lose to HF which will not happen.

Why because WOS blew out the weakest team in the district last night! I am not calling WOS mediocre either, I am just saying that there are other teams in this district that are improving and can give WOS a run for the money!

I knew this was coming and I agree. It's good we got out and played well last night, but everyone has played well against HF. This is a tough year for them. We need to do the same thing next week then we will see where we are at.

I also don't think you can guage a bunch off of the BC/Silsbee game either. That was a very emotional game last week for Silsbee and they are ALWAYS prone to have the "head scratcher", even though I've been told by a person close to the program this would not happen, I believe it almost did... ;)

1. Silsbee 5-0

2. WOS 4-1

T3. BC 2-3

T3. HJ 2-3

T3. OF 2-3

6. HF 0-5

With the scenario that you have setup here LAZEEK, this is where the points stand as of right now between HJ, OF, and BC.

BC  +10   1 game

OF  -7     1 game

Doesn't look good for HJ. If Orangefield defeats BC by 14 points to push BC to a -4, it would allow Orangefield to move up to a +7. Looks as though HJ has to defeat either WOS or Silsbee to get in or have BC lose to HF which will not happen.

OK, here we go...hopefully it won't come down to this but in case it does.....Let's say that HJ beats HF and loses their last 2 to Silsbee and WOS; OF loses to Silsbee this week and WOS in week 10; BC beats HF and loses to WOS this week..it comes down to the OF/BC game.....Based on the point system, OF would have to beat BC by 9 or more to claim the 3rd spot.  A BC win or a loss by less than 9 and BC is in. I know it's too early to start talking if this, then that but it's always fun to think about it....Who knows it may become a toad strangler again some Friday night then everything is out the window.....

1. Silsbee 5-0

2. WOS 4-1

T3. BC 2-3

T3. HJ 2-3

T3. OF 2-3

6. HF 0-5

BC  +10   1 game

OF  -7     1 game

You're right AAW.. point system doesn't look too good for HJ.. guess we'll just have to win the next 3 so it doesn't come down to the points  8)

Why because WOS blew out the weakest team in the district last night! I am not calling WOS mediocre either, I am just saying that there are other teams in this district that are improving and can give WOS a run for the money!

I knew this was coming and I agree. It's good we got out and played well last night, but everyone has played well against HF. This is a tough year for them. We need to do the same thing next week then we will see where we are at.

I also don't think you can guage a bunch off of the BC/Silsbee game either. That was a very emotional game last week for Silsbee and they are ALWAYS prone to have the "head scratcher", even though I've been told by a person close to the program this would not happen, I believe it almost did... ;)

an BC vs HJ wasnt an emotional game for BC that doesnt make sense to say they had an emotional game when BC had just a much of one as they did

Guest Silsbee88

an BC vs HJ wasnt an emotional game for BC that doesnt make sense to say they had an emotional game when BC had just a much of one as they did

Huh????

OK... I did not know that HJ and BC were such huge rivals.

OK... I did not know that HJ and BC were such huge rivals.

Neither did I.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder