Defense in the 19-4a

Cougtalk

Guest Ranger83

Ok and offense sorry just got a stat for you guys...

Crosby's in district point spread is

124PF - 26PA... that's 98 more points than allowed... ridiculous

124 points? Wow! That's almost as many as you guys gave up to PNG and Ennis. Congrats. Enjoy it while you can. Dare I say One and Done!

Guest Ranger83

Ranger don't hate. Not eveyone will be a playoff machine like you guys ;D

Playoff machine? When did we get a playoff machine? Nobody told me about a playoff machine! What color is it? Dang, I hope it's pretty.

Not like that ugly piece of crap playoff machine Crosby has! That thing is always slow to start, runs good down the stretch, then blows a gasket in the first rounds. Man, maybe they should have traded in their playoff machine during that Cash for Clunkers program.

Ranger don't hate. Not eveyone will be a playoff machine like you guys ;D

Playoff machine? When did we get a playoff machine? Nobody told me about a playoff machine! What color is it? Dang, I hope it's pretty.

Not like that ugly piece of crap playoff machine Crosby has! That thing is always slow to start, runs good down the stretch, then blows a gasket in the first rounds. Man, maybe they should have traded in their playoff machine during that Cash for Clunkers program.

GCM's playoff machine is going to need to outrun Central in Bi-District, so dang the color, how fast is it?

Guest Ranger83

Would've been interesting to see how many points GCM would have given up to the same 2 teams.  My guess is probably about the same.

Yea! I love guessing games. Are you psychic? That is so cool!

Can you guess what I'm thinking right now? How many fingers am I holding up? ;)

Not even close to the Dayton team from three years ago that rolled through 20-4A.

Remember...

Except for Dayton...

I don't think 19-4A has had another team get past the 2nd round in the football playoffs in like FOREVER!

Congrats to Crosby on their win last week, you certainly hammered the Broncos.

The real success comes when you keep on advancing in the playoffs.

Would've been interesting to see how many points GCM would have given up to the same 2 teams.  My guess is probably about the same.

Yea! I love guessing games. Are you psychic? That is so cool!

Can you guess what I'm thinking right now? How many fingers am I holding up? ;)

I bet it's only one.

Guest Ranger83

Ranger, you are quite amusing, but how many points did your GCM team give up to Dawson?  Since when did NON DISTRICT opponents count? 

On a different note, I do believe your boy is much better than Larson, but good to see Larson back playing and not injured.

Dawson beat the Holy Crap out of us for two staright years. Non-district does not count, but it provides a "measuring stick" for what you hope is to come. Which would be the State playoffs where you compete against teams that are not in your district.

Thanks for the compliment. GCM needs Larson to be healthy if they have any intentions on making the playoffs. He provides much needed senior leadership, as well as being a darned good quarterback.

Not even close to the Dayton team from three years ago that rolled through 20-4A.

Remember...

Except for Dayton...

I don't think 19-4A has had another team get past the 2nd round in the football playoffs in like FOREVER!

um.... Crosby last year? Beat those District champs then one another then lost to Brenham... so their went that.

As for one and done... We will see my friends... Crosby only has been one and done lately because of playing Dayton... lets see your kids put up when it matters... fyi this crosby squad is playing on a different level than they did in the first 2 games of the season....

Fyi PNG didn't score all that many points (ennis scored a bunch but PNG not that many) as for being close to what we scored your funny my friend.

Vidor/Lumberton first round... get ready to get dispatched.

"lets see your kids put up when it matters"

are you talking about Dayton's kids??

"as for being close to what we scored your funny my friend."

Go back and check 2006 in the Historical section... Dayton put up some sick numbers in the PF and PA categories.

District 2006

PF 269

PA 49

District 2007

PF 252

PA 28

Remember...

Except for Dayton...

um.... Crosby last year? Beat those District champs then one another then lost to Brenham... so their went that.

As for one and done... We will see my friends... Crosby only has been one and done lately because of playing Dayton... lets see your kids put up when it matters... fyi this crosby squad is playing on a different level than they did in the first 2 games of the season....

Fyi PNG didn't score all that many points (ennis scored a bunch but PNG not that many) as for being close to what we scored your funny my friend.

Vidor/Lumberton first round... get ready to get dispatched.

Sorry about that...

Forgot Crosby upended Lumberton, beat a low rated Houston ISD team then lost to Brenham, oh yeah....

Brenham was the team that Dayton was beating 35 to 0 at halftime in the quarterfinals last year...

Enjoy your next few wins because reality will occur in four weeks.

"lets see your kids put up when it matters"

are you talking about Dayton's kids??

"as for being close to what we scored your funny my friend."

Go back and check 2006 in the Historical section... Dayton put up some sick numbers in the PF and PA categories.

District 2006

PF 269

PA 49

District 2007

PF 252

PA 28

And those scores were against much better teams than what Crosby has played this year....

Guest Prince Albert

Diamond J setting himself up for another crow eating banquet.  PURPLE FOREVER still can't let last weeks beatdown go.  Somethings never end in Burro land.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics