Playoff Questions and (hopefully) answers

Last year was my first year to have my son participate in STJFL football and come playoff dates, I was surprised to find out that there is a charge to get into the games.  After it was explained to me, I fully understood and accepted the charge and gladly paid the small fee each week.  I'm making this topic to try and avoid confusion for anyone who did not know that there is a charge.

I don't remember all of the reasons but I do remember that the refs get paid out of this admission fee.  Field maintenance. Gosh, guys, help me out for those who don't know.

Anyway, I also would like to know if anyone out there knows what the fee is going to be this year?  I think it was $3 per person last year.

Whatever the price is ... I will gladly pay it and I hope you do too.

Hi Queen!

The gate fee is as follows:

$3 for adults, $2 for students, 10 & under free

This will be at ALL fields for the playoffs and the Super Bowl games.  Just to elaborate some, the STJFL is a non-profit organization, which equals NO MONEY..lol.  The STJFL pays for the referees at the playoff and super bowl games as well as all trophies and medals handed out at these games, that is what the gate fees go toward. 

Good luck to everyone as we head into our last week of regular season play!!

I'm told that the first round will be in Bridge City.  Other then that I cannot say

Senior only in  Bridge City  at the high school field.  1:00pm  3:00   5:00  7:00. I do know that BC vs WOS is at 7:00pm dont know others. I think the JR. and Pee Wee are in nederland. Dont know times. Good luck to all.

I'm told that the first round will be in Bridge City.  Other then that I cannot say

Senior only in  Bridge City  at the high school field.  1:00pm  3:00   5:00  7:00. I do know that BC vs WOS is at 7:00pm dont know others. I think the JR. and Pee Wee are in nederland. Dont know times. Good luck to all.

This is what I heard also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu