Shepherd Pirates . . . playoff hopes???

UKCats

They have a chance but they will have to beat Liberty, which I think will happen and then Huffman which will be a little taller order.  With that said, I would rather have a shot, than none at all.  I know that the two people that I listen to believe that if they are close at the half, Coach Jones will find a way to be in the game at the end.

Play-offs? Don't talk to me about play-offs...Play-offs?  Sorry, I just couldn't resist. On a serious note, as exciting as it may be for those kids and parents to talk about play-offs, they really have no business doing it...for now. They have to focus on each game and then after the Liberty game it will become much clearer what the actual play-off picture will be. It's been awhile since those kids at that school could even think about that sort of thing. It'll be fun to see how it all turns out.

Play-offs? Don't talk to me about play-offs...Play-offs?   Sorry, I just couldn't resist. On a serious note, as exciting as it may be for those kids and parents to talk about play-offs, they really have no business doing it...for now. They have to focus on each game and then after the Liberty game it will become much clearer what the actual play-off picture will be. It's been awhile since those kids at that school could even think about that sort of thing. It'll be fun to see how it all turns out.

I understand your point, but that is the same thing that gets brought into these types of conversations everytime they hit the board. I am not saying they kids should concern themselves with it, I just wanted to know what the general SETX community thought about it. In my opinion it all comes down to beating Huffman. Liberty won't even be in the conversation unless they pull off some crazy upset somewhere.

Play-offs? Don't talk to me about play-offs...Play-offs?   Sorry, I just couldn't resist. On a serious note, as exciting as it may be for those kids and parents to talk about play-offs, they really have no business doing it...for now. They have to focus on each game and then after the Liberty game it will become much clearer what the actual play-off picture will be. It's been awhile since those kids at that school could even think about that sort of thing. It'll be fun to see how it all turns out.

I understand your point, but that is the same thing that gets brought into these types of conversations everytime they hit the board. I am not saying they kids should concern themselves with it, I just wanted to know what the general SETX community thought about it. In my opinion it all comes down to beating Huffman. Liberty won't even be in the conversation unless they pull off some crazy upset somewhere.

Man you gonna have panthaplaya09 Wetting down his leg with talk like that.

They have a good chance but will be very hard with the loss of a very good athlete in #9 i heard he broke his leg, he was something else to watch

Yeah I heard the same thing, but they beat Splendora without him. Saw some of last Fridays film, apparently the Pirates had to change some things, but I think they did a pretty good job with the adjustments.

Anything can happen when you are playing this crazy game but am happy for the Pirates. For what they went through over the past several years would be tough on anyone. Where do they play Huffman?

Guest stilljacked

They have a chance but they will have to beat Liberty, which I think will happen and then Huffman which will be a little taller order.  With that said, I would rather have a shot, than none at all.  I know that the two people that I listen to believe that if they are close at the half, Coach Jones will find a way to be in the game at the end.

[/quot

I think that will be there game to get in the playoffs...Shepherd must beat Huffman!!

Guest falcons

I think Liberty beats Shepherd, Huffman wins out....huffman Goes to the Playoffs, end of story

Liberty, Shepherd and Splendora all tie for 4th because they all beat each other

Based on what? Where did you pull that from?

based on fact. huffman will beat unless there is some home cooking from the refs  or that mudhole slows the falcons down. huffman could have beat Shepherd by one hundred last year. 

I think Liberty beats Shepherd, Huffman wins out....huffman Goes to the Playoffs, end of story

Liberty, Shepherd and Splendora all tie for 4th because they all beat each other

based on fact. huffman will beat unless there is some home cooking from the refs  or that mudhole slows the falcons down. huffman could have beat Shepherd by one hundred last year. 

Yeah because last year is the perfect way to judge this years Shepherd team, I mean Huffman did beat them last year. It'll probably wind up being the same exact score as last year with both teams running the same exact plays as they did last year.  ::)

Plus I realize that you only have like 15 posts but if you will read . . . I BOLDED the Liberty vs Shepherd call. No one made a Huffman/Shepherd prediction so get over yourself. And I have to agree. The Shepherd of last year didn't beat Tarkington or Splendora, so I m pretty sure that they ARE NOT the same team. HMMMMMMM Think about it!

Both teams better worry about what is in front of them before that game. Injuries and funky stuff can happen to either team if they are no careful. On any given night anything can happen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics