Who Will Win The District 20-4a title???

BeeJay3

Guest spmorse1976

We can't be overlooking any teams!! We still have Vidor, Lumberton, and Ozen before Central. Ozen could be dangerous if they don't have the playoffs to look forward to. I think we wait till Oct 31st to decide who's gona be the deciding factor

I think with the remaining games, Vidor probably comes out the big loser in some close games.  The other close games may put Livingston out and Vidor in.  The top teams will have to watch out for Ozen, Nederland, and LCM as spoilers.  I'm obviously picking Lumberton to win out which is the higher probability IMO and the Lum/PNG game being almost a toss up at this point.  Here is my prediction:

Current     Final

1. Cen  3-0 ===> 7-0

2. PNG  3-0 ===> 5-2

2. Lum  1-2 ===> 5-2

4. Liv    1-2 ===> 4-3 (Liv wins tie break w/Vidor)

5. Vidor 2-1 ===> 4-3

6. Ned   1-2

8. Ozen

8. LCM

Key remaining games

Cen  0 losses

PNG  2 losses

Lum  0 losses

Vidor 2 losses

Liv    1 losses

Ned   3 losses

PNG  @  Cen = Central  ***but close

PNG  @  Lum = Lumberton ***but close

Vidor @  PNG = PNG

Vidor @ Ned = Vidor

Liv    @ Vidor = Livingston  ***but close

Cen  @ Ned = Central

Cen  @ Liv = Central  ***but close

Ned  @ Lum = Lumberton

Ned  @ Liv = Livingston

I think with the remaining games, Vidor probably comes out the big loser in some close games.  The other close games may put Livingston out and Vidor in.  The top teams will have to watch out for Ozen, Nederland, and LCM as spoilers.  I'm obviously picking Lumberton to win out which is the higher probability IMO and the Lum/PNG game being almost a toss up at this point.  Here is my prediction:

Current     Final

1. Cen  3-0 ===> 7-0

2. PNG  3-0 ===> 5-2

2. Lum  1-2 ===> 5-2

5. Vidor 2-1 ===> 4-3

6. Ned   1-2

8. Ozen

8. LCM

Key remaining games

Cen  0 losses

PNG  2 losses

Lum  0 losses

Vidor 2 losses

Liv    1 losses

Ned   3 losses

Vidor @  PNG = PNG

Vidor @ Ned = Vidor

Cen  @ Ned = Central

Ned  @ Lum = Lumberton

Ned  @ Liv = Livingston

I agree somewhat. If Central keeps getting lucky they could win district. PNG has the problem of now having to face some big games. Vidor very well could do it. They have the same problem as Lumberton. Have to win out to win district or part of it. For Lumberton though somebody will have to have 2 big ole L in the lost column. Livingston, Ozen, LCM, Nederland, The same got to win out.

Current     Final

1. Cen  3-0 ===> 7-0

2. PNG  3-0 ===> 5-2

2. Lum  1-2 ===> 5-2

5. Vidor 2-1 ===> 4-3

6. Ned   1-2

8. Ozen

8. LCM

Key remaining games

Cen  0 losses

PNG  2 losses

Lum  0 losses

Vidor 2 losses

Liv    1 losses

Ned   3 losses

Vidor @  PNG = PNG

Vidor @ Ned = Vidor

Cen  @ Ned = Central

Ned  @ Lum = Lumberton

Ned  @ Liv = Livingston

I agree somewhat. If Central keeps getting lucky they could win district. PNG has the problem of now having to face some big games. Vidor very well could do it. They have the same problem as Lumberton. Have to win out to win district or part of it. For Lumberton though somebody will have to have 2 big ole L in the lost column. Livingston, Ozen, LCM, Nederland, The same got to win out.

Lucky, huh?  I bet you were one of the people that say we were lucky last year as well, right?  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder