Hamshire-Fannett @ WOS predictions

GAS, you know that thay will not stop and so do i. thay scored 13 points  now thay think there the best around and held us scoreless . let them have there moment of glory,it will be short lived . we will see who goes deeper in the playoffs

No, not the best around just better than the Mustangs.  And yes you did score but it sure wasn't your offense.

Mustangs win this one big.  Oh and by the way I will stay on the topic but when a statement like this is made I may respond.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but kirbyville really needs to stop celebrating a 1 point loss to wos thats embarassing! lol But back to the stangs now! Yeah we lost our first ever 21 3a game to silsbee! And yes our offense still looked terrible! But we still got 4 more games before playoffs start and got time to make the correct adjustments! We still have to get everyone healthy including our running back lindsey still isnt 100 percent! But all we can do is get better! I think the offense will get in a better rythym in the next few weeks and look good heading into the playoffs! Just keep faith in the stangs and they will eventually come around! We always do! GO STANGS!!!

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Sir,I Bow To No Man( But God)..Celebrating ?? Where In The World Did You Get That One..WOS Is Not That much Better (if any) Than Kirbyville,Jasper,Newton Or Silsbee..At Least Not This Year..I Have An Opinion,And I Respect Yours...But Celebrating A One Point Loss To WOS...NEVER

I think the HF kids have already lost this one, they have lost all motivation this year and seemed to be physically & emotionally drained. I just hope we can get the kids that will be eligible to play next year back out for another go at it. HF has never had an 0-10 season and I pray that this will not spell the doom for football program next year. Good Luck Horns please keep your heads up, things will get better.

I am being realistic about this one and we will be lucky if WOS does not hang a half a hundred on us by

Half time.

WOS - 70

HF - 0

Guest Silsbee88

HF/WO-S score predictions on this thread!!

my bad coop! it just gets old! you give credit where its due but for some that just isnt enough... i dont recall us going on their threads after any of their 4 losses and making a spectacle of it. maybe im wrong.

Venom33, some of you gave credit where credit where credit was due, but not one.... ;D ;D ;D

As for the Silsbee fans that come on here to poke a stick at an angry horse, it is not recommended, we will have to play these guys for many years......lets not give them any reason to flare their nostrils.

Now back to the topic as Coop points out.

I say WOS by how ever many Dan Hooks want to put up, I don't think he will intentionally put more than 49, but the boys may not want to stop.  The most important thing I see is that the chain gang will do everything in their power to not allow any points and try to hold HF to less than 100 yrds total offense.

If WOS looks at the score of this game and compairs it to the Orangefield game......I don't know. HF is in sad shape right now.  I dint think anyone can gage themselves against HF.  Sad but true.

WOS is going to win big.  I just wouldn't let any football team, in any town, feel good about a convincing win over HF........Man I feel bad for them. 

look at it this way GILMER, puts up as meny points as thay can agnest lesser teams . so of  west orange puts up 70 are more points this week so be  it.this might be a close  game , the way wo-s is struggling who knows,i say wo-s 28 HF 14 in a good hard fought ball game

I went to the WOS practice today and we were practicing a new offense! It was very affective and the fastest ive seen out of that type of offense! Looks like toby is deciding to change the offense up a bit! I was very pleased with the way the boys were fired up today! They worked very hard and looked very good! Maybe the turn around were looking for is here! Expect some serious fireworks out of the Big O this week and the rest of district going toward the playoffs!

look at it this way GILMER, puts up as meny points as thay can agnest lesser teams . so of  west orange puts up 70 are more points this week so be  it.this might be a close  game , the way wo-s is struggling who knows,i say wo-s 28 HF 14 in a good hard fought ball game

Skipper, if your prediction is right or close to 28-14, the Mustangs want be playing that 11th game.

Skipper, if your prediction is right or close to 28-14, the Mustangs want be playing that 11th game.

I agree with that, WO-S 89.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder