Hamshire-Fannett @ WOS predictions

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the Stangs have to put 60 to make a statement?

What statement?

Last night was supposed to be their statement game.

I am sure they will get a victory against HF

Tiger, you guys got your win, you've got your little signature and you've had your fun. Are you going to continue to follow our posts and rub it in our face? I think it's time for you to unfocus on WOS.

GAS, you know that thay will not stop and so do i. thay scored 13 points  now thay think there the best around and held us scoreless . let them have there moment of glory,it will be short lived . we will see who goes deeper in the playoffs

Skip, I am willing to make a wager with you on that. ;)

GAS, you know that thay will not stop and so do i. thay scored 13 points  now thay think there the best around and held us scoreless . let them have there moment of glory,it will be short lived . we will see who goes deeper in the playoffs

No, not the best around just better than the Mustangs.  And yes you did score but it sure wasn't your offense.

Wo-s is going to pound and HF after the silsbee game i heard players talking about taking their frustration out on HF. The whole week for HF will be bad and even worse after the final score is put up probably a powerful 67-0 shutout Wo-s will probably play like the all madden team on playststion and x-box all over the field and very violently dan hooks will be like jerry jones on the mustangs from here on out.

Guest ~old_wildcat~

We(Kirbyville) Lost to WOS 21-20 On A Two Point Conversion..That's The Way Coach Alvarez Does Things,We Could Have Kicked An Extra Point And Tied The Game And Who Knows What might Have Happened..I Think WOS Is Back On Their Heels And Need To Re-group...Hamshire Fannet Fans Hold Your Head Up,Support Your Longhorns and Remember "Every Dog Gonna Have His Day"..Better Days Will Come,Storms Never Last....Good Luck,The Rest of Your Season..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami