Orangefield vs H-J Predictions?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orangefield is probably the most underrated team in 21 3A. Their offense speaks for itself. I think they run the wing T and they do it very well. I think Orangefield has an excellent shot at making the playoffs. I am very impressed with them. Especially since their coach was hired during the summer, just weeks away from the start of the first practice. They lost to EC. Not trying to take anything away from a good EC team but it was in week zero, I believe, that they played. It takes time to learn a new offensive and defensive scheme. Orangefield has done learned very well. I think they should have no problem winning the game. As for the score, well, HJ only scored 10 against BC so I would think they will not score much more than that, if any, against Orangefield. I believe Oranage field will score 28 to 35. This is just my opinion. Good luck to both teams. Should be a good game on a good night for high school football.

can we get a list of the games and scores both teams have played so far please?

Orangefield Bobcats (4-2, 1-0)

Aug. 28 @ East Chambers, L, 28-35

Sept. 4 @ Buna, W, 34-17

Sept. 11 Liberty, W, 48-27

Sept. 18 Tarkington, W, 52-0

Sept. 25 @ Newton, L, 40-62

Oct. 2 OPEN

Oct. 9 Hamshire-Fannett*, W, 54-9

Hardin-Jefferson Hawks (2-4, 0-1)

Aug. 28 Cleveland, L, 7-35

Sept. 4 Woodville, W, 26-7

Sept. 11 @ Vidor, L, 14-35

Sept. 18 @ East Chambers, W, 41-30

Sept. 25 @ Kirbyville, L, 14-28

Oct. 2 OPEN

Oct. 9 @ Bridge City*, L, 10-20

if bc can put 20 on hj on a wet field the cats should be able to put up 60 on a dry one.... orangfield by 40

BC got lucky to put up 20 points.. One TD was on a pass that went through three peoples arms and some reciever running by happened to just be in the right place at the right time.. wasn't even intended for him.. LUCKY!

Then.. a hail mary with like 7 seconds left that got picked off and ran back...

take those 2 away then its 10-8 HJ

How anyone could say that BC's offense in anyway dominated HJ's defense.. I do not know...

Wow just dont talk anymore BC won and they could have won by way more, did you see how many times they could have scored on HJ??  ::)

if bc can put 20 on hj on a wet field the cats should be able to put up 60 on a dry one.... orangfield by 40

BC got lucky to put up 20 points.. One TD was on a pass that went through three peoples arms and some reciever running by happened to just be in the right place at the right time.. wasn't even intended for him.. LUCKY!

How anyone could say that BC's offense in anyway dominated HJ's defense.. I do not know...

Wow just dont talk anymore BC won and they could have won by way more, did you see how many times they could have scored on HJ??  ::)

man shut up...you see how many times HJ could have scored on BC?...you can use that argument either way.

man shut up...you see how many times HJ could have scored on BC?...you can use that argument either way.

you're right... if that INT on the BC 5 wasn't intercepted yall would have scored... good job!

DEFENSE!!  ;D

Guys lets get back on topic please. This is an OF/HJ thread not BC/HJ

you're right... and i chance my prediction again...

OF 70

HJ 0

i hope OF crushes them

You might want too worry about Silsbee 33

if i was still a player i would be...

but making a prediction and following this game wont affect the outcome of BC's game...

if BC doesn't make it then i want OF too...

Guys lets get back on topic please. This is an OF/HJ thread not BC/HJ

you're right... and i chance my prediction again...

OF 70

HJ 0

i hope OF crushes them

You might want too worry about Silsbee 33

if i was still a player i would be...

but making a prediction and following this game wont affect the outcome of BC's game...

if BC doesn't make it then i want OF too...

awrite

Guest bleed orange

Im pretty sure dry field HJ wins.

I have said nothing about who will win. I think it will be a good ball game between two teams who don't have the numbers but will compete this year with the larger schools. WE are no longer a "L" penciled on a opponents team schedule. That being said. Redbird5 you obviously have something against Orangefield. You want to put your money were your mouth is.

its ok OF is just mad cuz BC put a smack down on them in the bayou bowl

umm.. i playing on that team and its not what i'd consider putting a "smack down" on them...

we barely won a VERY intense game!!!

i hope its just as close this year as it was last year no matter the outcome!!!

its ok OF is just mad cuz BC put a smack down on them in the bayou bowl

umm.. i playing on that team and its not what i'd consider putting a "smack down" on them...

we barely won a VERY intense game!!!

i hope its just as close this year as it was last year no matter the outcome!!!

it was an overstatement

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami