Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

Dozier and johnson are out till lcm. Utterback and rogers for the year

Jeez. Falling like flies over there latley. Have any of them missed games yet?

Actually Dozhier and Johnson should be out until LCM but they"re coming back a week early to get a piece of them indins  :)

But unfortunately Utterback, Rogers, and Shouse are done for the season  :( And those 3 have missed almost every game  :(

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt vidor will make any excuses i think there ready for a great game against those indians i didnt think dosier would play i was at the vidor vs ozen game and his hand was messed up bad but ill be happy to see him in

What happened to Dosier's hand?

If you haven't bought your tickets yet you better get busy. My son went yesterday to get his and they are getting low !!! Don't know if sold out but they told him the tickets are getting pretty low as of yesterday.

What about visitors tickets. I have mine, but I heard Vidor was out of the 500 they were sent. ARe the PNG fans allowed to sit on the visitors side? Should there be alot of tickets available for the Vidor fans at the gate?

If you haven't bought your tickets yet you better get busy. My son went yesterday to get his and they are getting low !!! Don't know if sold out but they told him the tickets are getting pretty low as of yesterday.

What about visitors tickets. I have mine, but I heard Vidor was out of the 500 they were sent. ARe the PNG fans allowed to sit on the visitors side? Should there be alot of tickets available for the Vidor fans at the gate?

The visitors side holds alot more than 500!!!

We do not sale tickets for the visitor sides to our fans unless they buy them at the visitor gate

So it sounds like there will be plenty to buy tomorrow night at the visitors gate right?

Should be, but I'd get there early do to the all the construction and poor parking. Also the concession areas have flat screen tv's so you want miss any of the action or replays.

We do not sale tickets for the visitor sides to our fans unless they buy them at the visitor gate

So it sounds like there will be plenty to buy tomorrow night at the visitors gate right?

Should be, but I'd get there early do to the all the construction and poor parking. Also the concession areas have flat screen tv's so you want miss any of the action or replays.

Cool, modern technology. ;D

i heard they was not going to sale tickets at the gate

is this true ?

Shorttex -- To answer your question PNG has won district 2 times that I know of this decade which was 2003 (outright 1st place) and 2007 (tied for 1st). Central came into the district in 2002 and has only won it 1 time 2005 when they only played 3 district games due to Hurricane Rita. We have beat Central more times this decade than they have beat us but I would agree that they may be the best team this year. I will pull for any 20-4 team that makes the playoffs.

The visitors side holds alot more than 500!!!

Yes I'm guessing 4-5000

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics