WOS vs. Silsbee/Silsbee wins 13-7/Comments

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one question for WOS fans and it is not meant as Silsbee vs WOS.  Why do you feel WOS is so bad when they have only lost to two good teams? Jasper is real good this year and despite their record the Tigers are as well and have been improving every week.

This team still isnt close to clicking at all cylinders but they will be soon i guarantee it! And when they do we will see what all you people say about them not being as good as years past! Once the OC and the Offense get on the same page we will be the same power ouse stangs as usual and i expect lots and lots of good things from this team real soon! The stangs will no doubt shut all you doubters up! And ill take that to the bank!

dont invest just yet... i dont want you to lose all your savings...

This team still isnt close to clicking at all cylinders but they will be soon i guarantee it! And when they do we will see what all you people say about them not being as good as years past! Once the OC and the Offense get on the same page we will be the same power ouse stangs as usual and i expect lots and lots of good things from this team real soon! The stangs will no doubt shut all you doubters up! And ill take that to the bank!

I agree!!!!!!!!!! Talent on this team just like year's past.

I agree!!!!!!!!!! Talent on this team just like year's past.

really?

if that were so why have they lost 2 games?

and

why is their 3A district steak over?

hmm...

;) You'll find out. Worry about Silsbee first.

BC will... dont worry...

go write in your Diary of More Excuses so you can have them ready for when WOS loses again or doesn't even make the playoffs... or who knows... possibly it being alot closer of a game than you expect...

hopefully it doesn't rain so that limits you from 100 or so more excuses to come up with...

As Dan R. Hooks stated lastnight at the Homecoming Parade, "Yeah we're 4-2, but there's a lot of teams that would like to be in the same boat as us, at this point in the season." He went on to say, "We made some crucial mistakes last week (referring to the Silsbee game) but we're fixing those mistakes, and I don't look for them to happen again. This is a super group of kids you fans can count on will be there come playoff time!" Enough said.  8)

Guest bleed orange

Hey bleed, Silsbee is pretty popular these days, aren't they? ;) ;D

Yes, Vidor is happy. All the attention is off them now. ;D ;D ;D This thread makes me want to cut my wrist. Please someone end it. ;D ;D ;D

Hey bleed, Silsbee is pretty popular these days, aren't they? ;) ;D

Yes, Vidor is happy. All the attention is off them now. ;D ;D ;D This thread makes me want to cut my wrist. Please someone end it. ;D ;D ;D

Ain't hat the truth Bleed? Now.... where is my picture of the man beating the dead horse...

33 you must know absolutely nothing about football lol The mustangs are still looking for the right offense to run under a new oc! This is the way yall should all look at it! We played an absolute terrible terrible game and still had a chance to win it! That says alot! Any other team around here has a terrible game against the tigers and they get blown out! FACT!!!!!

33 you must know absolutely nothing about football lol The mustangs are still looking for the right offense to run under a new oc! This is the way yall should all look at it! We played an absolute terrible terrible game and still had a chance to win it! That says alot! Any other team around here has a terrible game against the tigers and they get blown out! FACT!!!!!

nice

im not sure where this one came from...

but alright...

yall have been playing the same way ALL SEASON...

you cant say a terrible game when it's how yall play the entire season...

FACT!!

and yes,  the game vs silsbee was a good one... fact is that yall lost... now get over it...

great job silsbee, get better soon WOS... simple as that...

Its Wednesday... the last full blown practice before Friday...

tomorrow is "you better have your jobs down" kinda thing...

a week later and you're still fussing on this thread? get over it...

lol im pretty sure the mustangs first 2 games we played pretty darn well! But since then we havent been the same except for a lil bit of offense against brookshire! But like i said silsbee played good enough to beat us and they did fare and square but dont put down the stangs like we suck!