Dayton Broncos

Guest evanwilliams

Guest evanwilliams

7 is a great move in for Dayton, barely comes off the field.  I was at the last couple of games and 45 wasn't playing, or at least I didn't see him.  He is/was one of their studs.  Anybody know what's up?  Did he change numbers or what?

Though I would give some props out to the Bronco offensive/defensive guys in the trenches.Your hard work shows and is appreciated.Some of you are 3 year starters and have continued to help make Dayton football great.Thanks fellas,as all the little fellas want to be like you Winners.

Yeah #7 dropped a sure touchdown pass in the Friendswood game, oh man that turned out to be costly.

Over all I've seen him make a lot of difficult catches too and man when he breaks out for along one its all over but the crying! I think purple agrees with him---GO BRONCO'S---

Yeah #7 dropped a sure touchdown pass in the Friendswood game, oh man that turned out to be costly.

Over all I've seen him make a lot of difficult catches too and man when he breaks out for along one its all over but the crying! I think purple agrees with him---GO BRONCO'S---

So that was yes but he catches so hard ones... Im a cougar i know how explosive he is...

So that was yes but he catches so hard ones... Im a cougar i know how explosive he is...

I guess you can answer your own question Friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder