Vidor vs. Ozen Predictions?

Actually Rusted if I remember correctly... 5 fumbles 1 int and only lost by 7..... We need to hold on to that rock!!! We have been our biggest problem in most of our loses in the past couple of years.... Last year against a Central team that was went deep into the playoffs.... we fumbled on our 8 yd line they took it in for a TD, We miss a Field Goal... and an extra point and lose by 1.... that is 2 games that we should of won.... and in no way am I taking anything away from either Ozen or Central... they did exactly what your suppose to do and that is capitalize on your opponents mistakes...

Well, like I have all season, I will not make a prediction. So far that has helped us 4 out of 5 times.  ;D

But seriously, I don't believe in a fan-caused jinx. But I do believe that Vidor cannot afford to come into this game cocky by any means. Because Ozen has what Central has ... speed. Remember last year when we were picked to beat Ozen? What happened? Speed killed us.

Gotta play tough on both defense and offense to win this one. Can't just depend on either one to save us. We gotta have both clicking.

GO PIRATES!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this Pirate team will get cocky but they will be confident. If Vidor puts a complete game together it could be a really good night for them. Gotta respect the Ozen speed. Coach Matthews will have them ready to play. Anyone from Vidor have an update on Johnson #49? 

Guest pirates

I don't think this Pirate team will get cocky but they will be confident. If Vidor puts a complete game together it could be a really good night for them. Gotta respect the Ozen speed. Coach Matthews will have them ready to play. Anyone from Vidor have an update on Johnson #49?  

This is a sad situation, Great kid and loves football.  There is more to life than risking your life playing sports.  I know that for a young kid that may not seem realistic, but some day, they will understand it.

if ozen can eliminate turnovers and mental mistakes they will win this game. Giving respect where needed ....vidor has a great off. but as and advantage to the panthers its the same off they got a heavy dose of friday...This time i think ozen will be ready to step up and stop the run....if that is the case this will be a great game with ozen winning

Dislocated elbow... do not know how long he will be out or if he will be out at all... he left the game and had to be taken to hospital so they could knock him out and put it back in place....

Dislocated elbow... do not know how long he will be out or if he will be out at all... he left the game and had to be taken to hospital so they could knock him out and put it back in place....

I was at the hospital and the pain was just incredible.  However, the early (night of) reports left the door open for a much quicker than anyone expected return.  However, until the swelling goes down, the MRI will not be able to tell anything for sure.

Trap game for Vidor..Don't look ahead to PNG. To make the playoffs they have got to beat Ozen, LCM and Nederland, which they should do.

Very interesting though how Lumberton was able to stop Vidor after playing Livingston (who runs the same offense)....PNG plays Livingston this week then Vidor, it's a lot easier to stop this offense on game number 2, just ask Lumberton.

ISN'T IT AMAZING THAT EVERY TEAM EXCEPT IN THIS DISTRICT EXCEPT CENTRAL PLAYS LIVINGSTON THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PLAY VIDOR......SAME EXACT OFFENSE AND 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE! THIS COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP AND A 4TH PLACE FINISH.

THAT BEING SAID VIDOR'S DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE.

ISN'T IT AMAZING THAT EVERY TEAM EXCEPT IN THIS DISTRICT EXCEPT CENTRAL PLAYS LIVINGSTON THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PLAY VIDOR......SAME EXACT OFFENSE AND 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE! THIS COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP AND A 4TH PLACE FINISH.

THAT BEING SAID VIDOR'S DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE.

didn't vidor just hold one of the leading district passing offenses to 1 td. how is that horrible?

I was at that game sitting on the Lumberton sideline amazed at how that game unfolded. I may be to critical of their defense thus far but I almost have to throw out the Lumberton game for Vidor's defense just like I do for Vidor's offense. Anyone at that game knows it was ugly both sides and penalties killed both teams. Lumberton's offense got into the red zone and like a typical spread offense really fell apart. I give some credit to the Vidor defense for stepping up but Lumberton drove it down their throat all game and just couldn't put it in the end zone.

I think the defense can shut down Ozen but their real test will be PNG. I am probably wrong but just my opinion from an old timer.

i feel that this is a good team to bounce back on. the panther will come out more focused this week to prove that it was a bad performance against a good team. i feel that team speed will help the panthers in this game. i feel that vidor will come out play it tough as well they should. i feel that the ozen off will finally come out and score point in the first half and let the def. play with emotions which helps too cause the 5 fumbles and 1 int of last year.

ohs 35

vidor 24

i feel that this is a good team to bounce back on. the panther will come out more focused this week to prove that it was a bad performance against a good team. i feel that team speed will help the panthers in this game. i feel that vidor will come out play it tough as well they should. i feel that the ozen off will finally come out and score point in the first half and let the def. play with emotions which helps too cause the 5 fumbles and 1 int of last year.

ohs 35

vidor 24

Wow 6 turnovers! We did not turn the ball over at all last week. If OZ can cause this to happen they would deserve to win, but not in this universe! Vidor will hold onto the ball and play well both ways! I will predict a 20 point victory!  :o

This is a sad situation, Great kid and loves football.  There is more to life than risking your life playing sports.  I know that for a young kid that may not seem realistic, but some day, they will understand it.

Johnson will only be out for 1 week.  2 the most.  He is going to be just fine

ohs 35

vidor 24

hey desethion yall dont have isadore their to cause those turnovers again...j/k francis will do fine against those pirates

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder