***Crosby vs GCM***

ImJusSayn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4x4OffRoad

4X4, I am not sure where you are coming from but can you please tell me how I am bad mouthing Crosby?  

I am not sure about GCM's defense but Crosby's sucks. You can say what you want to, I go to the games, they are going to have a hard time stopping anyone with talent. LB's are small and slow and secondary is even smaller and slower.

There are enough people on here talking about how Crosby sucks but it is reprehensible when people in the community are doing it. It would be the same thing if someone from Crosby was here post negative remarks about Crosby baseball.

Why don't you convince Flannigan to spend money on something else besides football, that's what I have a problem with, along with about 200 other people.
 None of the Crosby facilities are up to par, except maybe golf (Newport) or basketball.  All upgrades were last started during the Dickey or Larry Haynes era. What has he spent money on? I'm pretty sure the baseball and softball facilities could be upgraded or replaced but so could the stands, track, pressbox, scoreboard, fieldhouse, training facility, restrooms, lockers, weight rooms and visitor area at the football field.  Crosby's facilities are one of the least desirable in the area now.  Crosby's current AD is fair to all sports and is a person of integrity.  

By the way here is the quote from Wayne Graham. "It's just another advantage - mentally - to have played football," said Graham, who recalled how his experiences playing football at Reagan High School helped him as a baseball player. "We always have a desire to (recruit two-sport athletes)." http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2006_4137844

And I have to agree. I forgot about Trey Buck, he probably is the best baseball player since Towles but there is one on this team that may end up being better.

4X4, I am not sure where you are coming from but can you please tell me how I am bad mouthing Crosby?  

I am not sure about GCM's defense but Crosby's sucks. You can say what you want to, I go to the games, they are going to have a hard time stopping anyone with talent. LB's are small and slow and secondary is even smaller and slower.

There are enough people on here talking about how Crosby sucks but it is reprehensible when people in the community are doing it. It would be the same thing if someone from Crosby was here post negative remarks about Crosby baseball.

Why don't you convince Flannigan to spend money on something else besides football, that's what I have a problem with, along with about 200 other people.
 None of the Crosby facilities are up to par, except maybe golf (Newport) or basketball.  All upgrades were last started during the Dickey or Larry Haynes era. What has he spent money on? I'm pretty sure the baseball and softball facilities could be upgraded or replaced but so could the stands, track, pressbox, scoreboard, fieldhouse, training facility, restrooms, lockers, weight rooms and visitor area at the football field.  Crosby's facilities are one of the least desirable in the area now.  Crosby's current AD is fair to all sports and is a person of integrity.  

By the way here is the quote from Wayne Graham. "It's just another advantage - mentally - to have played football," said Graham, who recalled how his experiences playing football at Reagan High School helped him as a baseball player. "We always have a desire to (recruit two-sport athletes)."

This is the hidden content, please

And I have to agree. I forgot about Trey Buck, he probably is the best baseball player since Towles but there is one on this team that may end up being better.

Thank you for the quote info from Wayne Graham, can't argue with the statement from a proven winner.

Yet, I would have to say I don't quite agree with your assesment of the spending of the funds for the athletic department.  It seams that there is no lack of updated equipment, uniforms, cleats, work out clothing or even the basic playing conditions that are in place for the football program.  I would say there is quite a comparison when it comes to those things when it comes to the remaining other sports, sub par just isn't quite the word for equipement, playing conditions and uniforms.  It seams that there are more than just a few sports that rely on the parents to purchase the equipment and essential parts of the uniform instead of this being provided or even partially provided.

If I may ask, who is the baseball player that may become better than the Buck or Towles?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami