***Crosby vs GCM***

ImJusSayn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83

what dont you understand ranger83? crosby held king to their lowest rushing yard game in 7 years!

Well now that's more better!

Ok, we are officially scared in the Dirty Bay. If you shut down our running game, we'll have no where else to go! 8)  Crosby by 57!

Guest Ranger83

ok i understand..so ur saying that dayton's offense is not up to par because yall gave up a safety to gcm?? wow!

When the heck did we get a safety! Shoot, I missed it!

I'm a Crosby fan and after watching them play the first 2 weeks, I didn't think they would win a game this year. I also thought that Ennis was a powerhouse. I don't know what happened to them, but they lost to Waco last Friday, who was 0-3 coming in. Go figure. With that said, hat's off to Flannigan for at least making this team competitive. He's moved some kids around, especially on defense. QB Merka is solid and the running back is much improved. He's a slasher, not a power back. I respect all the area teams, so I'm not going to bash any of the area teams. Dayton's program speaks for itself. Stewart does a good job over there. BH has always had a great athletic program as well. We have some good athlete's that are playing just baseball and I wish some of these kids were playing football. I don't know whether the other area schools have the same problem, but when I was going to school, if you were a good athlete, you played mutiple sports. Everything is now so specialized. The Crosby vs. GCM game should be a pretty good game, but I'd have to give the edge to GCM. Same with BH. I don't believe we'll be able to compete with Dayton. Also, for the kid(s) that posted previously from Crosby, please don't embarrass us with your lack of grammar. Talking smack is to be expected, but please.....

Guest Ranger83

Ranger83...Is your RB (allen) any kin to the RB(allen) at Sterling several years back...I believe his dad was a principal????

No. That was Gary Allen, Jr.  We've had several Allen's come through RSS, Illy "Spanky" Allen was also a real good back in his day. I do not think Demartie at GCM is any relation to either.

I'm a Crosby fan and after watching them play the first 2 weeks, I didn't think they would win a game this year. I also thought that Ennis was a powerhouse. I don't know what happened to them, but they lost to Waco last Friday, who was 0-3 coming in. Go figure. With that said, hat's off to Flannigan for at least making this team competitive. He's moved some kids around, especially on defense. QB Merka is solid and the running back is much improved. He's a slasher, not a power back. I respect all the area teams, so I'm not going to bash any of the area teams. Dayton's program speaks for itself. Stewart does a good job over there. BH has always had a great athletic program as well. We have some good athlete's that are playing just baseball and I wish some of these kids were playing football. I don't know whether the other area schools have the same problem, but when I was going to school, if you were a good athlete, you played mutiple sports. Everything is now so specialized. The Crosby vs. GCM game should be a pretty good game, but I'd have to give the edge to GCM. Same with BH. I don't believe we'll be able to compete with Dayton. Also, for the kid(s) that posted previously from Crosby, please don't embarrass us with your lack of grammar. Talking smack is to be expected, but please.....

a lot of injuries for Ennis from what I hear. 2 all-state caliber receivers from what I hear along with a few others.

Just FYI...KP "racked up" less than 150 yards total offense against Dayton; more than 280 against Crosby.  Don't see anyone from Dayton touting how they "shut down" KP....

I can see the Allen kid going off this week.  He's got as much talent as any back I've seen in a few years.  He's quick, has good feet, great moves, good speed.  O-Line isn't outstanding in front of him but he's tough in the open field and he hits the holes well.

Guest Ranger83

Just FYI...KP "racked up" less than 150 yards total offense against Dayton; more than 280 against Crosby.  Don't see anyone from Dayton touting how they "shut down" KP....

I can see the Allen kid going off this week.  He's got as much talent as any back I've seen in a few years.  He's quick, has good feet, great moves, good speed.  O-Line isn't outstanding in front of him but he's tough in the open field and he hits the holes well.

That's why the Super Secret Offense was so ineffective. We are not going to line up and knock too many people off the line of scrimmage. We need to spread the field and roll out the QB. That's what we do!

Super secret offense...I guess y'all outsmarted yourselfs on that one.  Still haven't quite figured that out....weird gameplan to go against Dayton.  Few teams can line up and go toe to toe but spreading the field and throwing the ball worked pretty well for Friendswood and Sulphur Springs....

The kid that transferred from Dayton to Crosby (Brad Clark) did not make the varsity..He is on JV..Lets all get back to the topic of Crosby and GCM..Next week we can get back with Dayton and Crosby..Heard Merka's dad got offered a job next year sweeping floors at the rice dryers in Dayton.............

Does that mean I am getting fired?...  :o

The kid that transferred from Dayton to Crosby (Brad Clark) did not make the varsity..He is on JV..Lets all get back to the topic of Crosby and GCM..Next week we can get back with Dayton and Crosby..Heard Merka's dad got offered a job next year sweeping floors at the rice dryers in Dayton.............

Does that mean I am getting fired?...  :o

that job is mine in about 12 years!!

Nah pretty sure Dayton was disgisted with the KP performance, oh and pretty sure GCM is going to win by 14 or more!!! FEEL THE GOOSE!!!!

Obviously since the FlapJacks suck this year Buttpayne has nothing better to do.

Oh that and I am not in FlapJack country anymore, but anyway kudos on the burn!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami