Goose Creek at Dayton predictions????

knightrider

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCM has been blowing everyone out that they've played....they'll get their first real test this week.  My guess is their defense will see speed they haven't seen to this point yet.  Broncos execution on offense must get better.  GCM has not seen any kind of defense like Dayton's.  Close, ugly game with the Broncos pulling away late is what I expect.  24-10

Guest Ranger83

From what I saw at the Pearland Dawson game GCM dont really stand a chance. Ploch will run all over them and the Dayton D will be way to much for the GCM QB and the little #21 RB. Dayton walks through this one 42 - 14 Dayton.

I'm gonna bet that Dawson could/would handle ANYTHING Dayton has to offer.

GCM    28

Dayton  25

From what I saw at the Pearland Dawson game GCM dont really stand a chance. Ploch will run all over them and the Dayton D will be way to much for the GCM QB and the little #21 RB. Dayton walks through this one 42 - 14 Dayton.

GCM     28

Dayton  25

just do not see it---GCM is improved but Dawson and crew is about to get trucked---42-20 Dayton rolls

Guest Ranger83

GCM     28

Dayton  25

just do not see it---GCM is improved but Dawson and crew is about to get trucked---42-20 Dayton rolls

Dawson is in reference to Pearland Dawson, to whom someone compared Dayton. So I doubt they or their crew are about to be "trucked". GCM on the other hand, wins by 3.

Dawson is in reference to Pearland Dawson, to whom someone compared Dayton. So I doubt they or their crew are about to be "trucked". GCM on the other hand, wins by 3.

Come On, Ranger83.....put down the pipe. You can't be serious. GCM wins by 3, over who? DAYTON 42 / GCM 3......Yes, thats lower than my previous prediction

GCM     28

Dayton  25

I was under the impression that "Dawson" was just another no-name from GCM-----all the same the goose gets cooked and well done to boot!

Guest Ranger83

No drugs, no disrespect to what previous Dayton teams have accomplished. Just have a feeling that the "no-names" from GCM will win by 3 on Friday. I hope the "no-names" feel like they can win on Friday too. Because when it is all said and done, the only ones that can make any difference are on the field.

Heres the deal: Ranger83 your not gonna make many friends at Dayton and BH talking smack about a team that's only been around a couple of years..Dayton and BH may have our differences but the players ,coaches and fans respect each other because throughout the years(many years I might add 60+), their programs and schools have earned it..After GCM has made the playoffs 20-30 times, bi district champs, regions, been thru the Quarter finals, semi finals, and State Cahmpionship, come talk to "us"...While GCM has had a good year thusfar, still alot of turf to cover...against quality teams...When the dust settles, we'll see how they shake out..Just unplug that horse your ridin on Cowboy....but good luck on good year...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124