105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Lumberton or Dayton

• Lumberton Raiders
    • Dayton Broncos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to say that dayton has NO CLASS. i dont care how good they are. they posted all over myspace saying how bad they are gonna beat us and that we suck and such... and Dugat last night on the news said that lumberton was nothing to worry about' date=' and that they would win. their coach needs to teach them R.E.S.P.E.C.T.[/quote']

I saw that today, I know both of the guys you are talking about.

Fact is both of those boys have a lot of class, I am not sure why all of that was said on there. Thats why real football talk and fans talk on SETXsports. When you say something good you get recognized and when you say something stupid you get hammered. All that myspace stuff is a bunch of kids gettin out of hand.

Besides there was alot of trash on that sight, beware of unofficial websites.

I am out, gotta head to L-Town to see the boy play .

Guest PurplePride

:shock: Been sitting back as a bystander...got to admit...I have been proud of the Dayton folks for not really talking smack on here...then to get accused of it on here about "myspace"..ugh...don't pay attention to that site..so I don't know...

Not going to talk smack to anyone but I would like to thank all the people that are from there that are worried about us......honestly...we are worried about you too! You never know, this is real life and on any given day at any given time, you just do not know who will show up with their "game on"...so..with all of that said...and having a child who graduated a couple of years ago...........

Never count anyone out....takes alot to even be on the team...wherever you are or are from....it takes a lot of work to be in the athletic program...discipline, agility, grades, respect etc...my hat is off to all of you that endure the game and sacrifice of your weekends and afternoons...Thanks for coming out and showing us a good time even if it is at your expense and work!

Yes, I am from Dayton but I will give respect where respect is deserved and it is for the Dayton and Lumberton football players who really do not have time to get on this website with us as they are working their rear ends off to show us a good time tomorrow night!

Good Luck to both teams and you both are winners to me irregardless of the score tomorrow night...you gave me a Friday night to look forward to either way! :D

well I think that if dayton plays the way they did against wos that they win convincingly. However lumberton should not be taken lightly they have lots of confidence going into district. this game will either be close with either able to win or it will be won by dayton in big fashion. good luck to both and have an injury free game. 8)

:shock: Been sitting back as a bystander...got to admit...I have been proud of the Dayton folks for not really talking smack on here...then to get accused of it on here about "myspace"..ugh...don't pay attention to that site..so I don't know...

Not going to talk smack to anyone but I would like to thank all the people that are from there that are worried about us......honestly...we are worried about you too! You never know' date=' this is real life and on any given day at any given time, you just do not know who will show up with their "game on"...so..with all of that said...and having a child who graduated a couple of years ago...........

Never count anyone out....takes alot to even be on the team...wherever you are or are from....it takes a lot of work to be in the athletic program...discipline, agility, grades, respect etc...my hat is off to all of you that endure the game and sacrifice of your weekends and afternoons...Thanks for coming out and showing us a good time even if it is at your expense and work!

Yes, I am from Dayton but I will give respect where respect is deserved and it is for the Dayton and Lumberton football players who really do not have time to get on this website with us as they are working their rear ends off to show us a good time tomorrow night!

Good Luck to both teams and you both are winners to me irregardless of the score tomorrow night...you gave me a Friday night to look forward to either way! :D[/quote'] Good post Purple Pride... And good luck!

I think this year things between the pirates and raiders have lightened up! We are showing more respect for each other and hoping the best for each other should be a good rival game next week but I hope the two teams the best for this week! I wish both teams could get some respect! I'm hopin Vidor upsets the Dogs and We upset the Broncs! Best of Luck to everyone!

I think this year things between the pirates and raiders have lightened up! We are showing more respect for each other and hoping the best for each other should be a good rival game next week but I hope the two teams the best for this week! I wish both teams could get some respect! I'm hopin Vidor upsets the Dogs and We upset the Broncs! Best of Luck to everyone!

Good post baller..

I have been showing respect for yall. With the exception of L-town stunner.. Which from what I hear yall dont claim him anyway..Good luck tonight!

yeah, there is a unique relationship between the Pirates and the raiders...Each team loves to hate one another. The fact is that each team kinda wants the other to do well except for that one game. After all, there isnt much of a rivalry when the other team is no competition. I want to see the Pirates and the Raiders both really bring it. We actually have the utmost respect for all the teams in the district, but there has to be a loser in every game, and I think Lumberton is finally tired of it being them.

• 11 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298