105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Lumberton or Dayton

• Lumberton Raiders
    • Dayton Broncos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dayton is like bc or ned. has 1 powerful player on offense' date=' and a semi weak defense.[/quote']

Apparently, you don't know anything about Dayton. Their QB, Thomas, carried the ball way more than Dugat against us. He is a Michael Vick type QB. He may run all over Lumberton.

Here is the box score from the Dayton-WO-S game:

DAY Andrew Thomas 17-108

DAY Michael Dugat 10-70 , 1 TD

Don't know much about dayton but i know they have a great rb in dugat and i no he also has a little bro named aj i think a sophmore? Everyone has been talkin about mosely which is one heck of a athlete I've been very surprised no one has been talkin about dugat as if he he doesnt exist? This district is tough hands down! I hope the raiders win but new canye, bridge city, and cleveland are semi-good teams. PN-G, Nederland, also Dayton and Ozen have scheduled the big boys for non-district!

I am not impressed with Dayton based on the pre-district games. Statistically the defense has looked good giving up an avg of 126 rushing and 118 passing. I assure you Lumberton will have a much better passing game then Nac or Friendswood.

The only way Dayton wins this game big is if we turn the ball over a lot or we give up a big play on special teams.

I predict Dayton gets welcomed to the district by getting beat by the NEW Lumberton Raiders. 31-21

Guest Kelly Football

I am not impressed with Dayton based on the pre-district games. Statistically the defense has looked good giving up an avg of 126 rushing and 118 passing. I assure you Lumberton will have a much better passing game then Nac or Friendswood.

The only way Dayton wins this game big is if we turn the ball over a lot or we give up a big play on special teams.

I predict Dayton gets welcomed to the district by getting beat by the NEW Lumberton Raiders. 31-21

:roll: You'll get introduced real quick in 1 week.

:shock: yikes!!! you might want to hold up on the predictions.

...I assure you Lumberton will have a much better passing game then Nac or Friendswoods.

I don't think so...

Nacogdoches TE is commited to a D1 school and so is the QB. They have a passing game and so does Friendswood. ALong with plenty of speed.

Dayton's weak defense beat Nac and shut Friendswoods passing down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics