Can't Wait - Lumberton or Dayton

bronco1

Who wins Lumberton or Dayton  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Lumberton or Dayton

• Lumberton Raiders
    • Dayton Broncos

well lumberton is 3-0 and we are a much better team so i say ltown by 14. because of hussy and garza. not to mention our quarterback bryce.

3-0?? Kinda getting the cart before the horse ain't ya?? You already have ya'll 3-0 and ain't even played the game yet. :shock: :shock:

Hope your coach ain't reading these post of all the players!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the big deal about making a prediction. I think the Raiders are going to beat Dayton regardless of what happens against Cleveland, unless we have some injuries. This is a Lumberton vs Dayton thread so that is what i am talking about!

Bronco-1, here are the stats for the QB's Dayton faced in the last two weeks:

Nac QB 9/23/85yds/1int/0TD's. If he is D1 he will not be playing QB.

Friendswood QB 7/21/105yds/1int. That is not a good passing game.

Bronco-1' date=' here are the stats for the QB's Dayton faced in the last two weeks:

Nac QB 9/23/85yds/1int/0TD's. If he is D1 he will not be playing QB.

Friendswood QB 7/21/105yds/1int. That is not a good passing game.[/quote']

My point exactly, it would have been all except for that weak Bronco defense.

:)

That was not a retraction! Just stating that i haven't seen you guys play and the stats may be because the Broncos have a good defense as opposed to having played two teams that can't pass the ball. And by the way, you lost one of those games against a team that can't pass the ball.

I still think we are going to kick y'alls butt 8)

I was just trying to be polite and wish you and your son good luck.

i don't care if we win by 1 or by 20. I just want a "W" when we leave Dayton!

That was not a retraction! Just stating that i haven't seen you guys play and the stats may be because the Broncos have a good defense as opposed to having played two teams that can't pass the ball. And by the way' date=' you lost one of those games against a team that can't pass the ball.

I still think we are going to kick y'alls butt 8)

I was just trying to be polite and wish you and your son good luck.

i don't care if we win by 1 or by 20. I just want a "W" when we leave Dayton![/quote']

First of all thanks for the Good Luck gesture.

Second, we did lose to Friendswood, but they can pass the ball, most of the time.

Third, the only "W" you'll have is the one in "I Wish I would have not predicted a win." :lol:

You guys crack me up! :roll:

Dayton is such a powerhouse. The got beat by a 3A team, all be it the best one in state. And YES, the stangs would beat the raiders also!!!

You beat Nac 14-0 who has yet to score a point this season AND got beat by Friendswood.

Last year i would say you guys would kick our butts, BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!

lumberton beats cleveland by 3 td's i just left the game and it was 49-0 but still 6 minutes to go in the game cleveland turned it over atleast 6 times but however cleveland is no dayton not even close! I've been hearing all this hype about henry dugat and he has great numbers on paper but everyone has been talkin about mosely this year and ive heard little about dugat ready to see what he brings to the table ive heard he is good though!

Henry plays B-Ball at Baylor but he is Mikes cousin.

Anyway M. Dugat ain't ran the ball a whole lot this year so far. I reckon Lumberton will get a good look at him next week, and his little brother A.J.

All I can say is the right side of L-Town's record is about to start fillin up.

They better enjoy 4-0 for about 6 days cause day seven it will be 4-1.

:lol: (had to get my trash talkin out of the way)

Really, 4-0 is a good start and their confidence is going to give them some momentum going into district. Hopefully Dayton can pour some cold water on them. :)

my bad bronco I don't know why i said henry lol! must be alot of dugats athletes out there! but actually lumberton is 3-0 with wins over new caney, bridge city, and cleveland. however those arent though teams like we will be seeing in district but I think the raiders will be ready for yall this is a tough district hands down it will be a tough game and i dont know much about dayton heard your qb is like a michael vick type? its to bad I'm not gonna be able to make the travel for this game!

I saw some Dayton coaches at the game this evening. I sure hope you enjoyed what you saw as far as what went on the field!!! :lol::lol:

In all seriousness, I know I tend to run my mouth a little too much for some's taste and for others entertainment ( piratefan ), but I want to wish all from Dayton good luck next week and I hope I speak for all from Lumberton. :D:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • I can only imagine what you over heard. With most of that group there’s no telling. 
  • Topics