105 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Lumberton or Dayton

• Lumberton Raiders
    • Dayton Broncos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been watching the forums since before the first game and I have to admit...all of y'all really crack me up! So I'll put in my bit and go back to observing. It doesn't matter what district you are in, or how many games you have won or lost. Each game starts the same way...one step at a time. Be sure to keep pride in check or it will cost you. The Broncos haven't made it to the play-offs 10 plus years in a row by laying down to teams with better records. However, this is a tougher district. So with that said, again I re-iterate. One step at a time and good luck to both teams.

i just want to say that dayton has NO CLASS. i dont care how good they are. they posted all over myspace saying how bad they are gonna beat us and that we suck and such... and Dugat last night on the news said that lumberton was nothing to worry about, and that they would win. their coach needs to teach them R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

i just want to say that dayton has NO CLASS. i dont care how good they are. they posted all over myspace saying how bad they are gonna beat us and that we suck and such... and Dugat last night on the news said that lumberton was nothing to worry about' date=' and that they would win. their coach needs to teach them R.E.S.P.E.C.T.[/quote']

he really said that on the news???

FRIDAY NIGHT @ ABOUT 10:30PM WE WILL SEE WHO WINS. IT WILL BE WHICH TEAM PLAYS THE BEST, AND MAKES THE LEAST MISTAKES. WHO CARES ABOUT WHO IS NOT ABLE TO PLAY, THAT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. I AM SURE BOTH TEAMS WILL BRING IT, BUT THEIR CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER. SO HERE IS MY PREDICTION:

LUMBERTON BY 4

Everyone who thinks Lumberton is going to win is ridiculous. Especially when you go by the 3-0 record when they played Evadale,Buna,and Deweyville. Dayton will win by atleast two touchdowns and Lumberton will win 1 district game against LCM.

WE PLAYED NEW CANEY, BC, AND CLEVELAND. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT PLEASE.

Of all the smack and trash, this is what makes Friday nights special. I say this because I am really interested in the Lumberton/ Dayton game. When was the last time any of you(non Lumberton fans) got excited to see how a Lumberton game would end. This is crazy. Look how hype can cause such an intrest. :lol:

Just wait untill the WOS/Silsbee game. Man, that week will be smoking on this site. :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder