*BC vs. LC-M Updates....16-0 LC-M Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should had been 14-7 LCM

saw game on replay.  two lcm plays that should have been tds were blown dead.  And if you arent going to count the mistake on the safety, you shouldnt count the pick that got the ball down to the 6 yard line for bc.  And LCM kneeled to end the game at the 10, so it really should have been 35-3.  But it wasn't, so no crying over spilled milk.  point is LCM 16, Bridge City 0.  Lets not diminish what those boys did last night.  Hard fought game by both teams

Guest bleed orange

Scrap the spread offense.  Its garbage. I'm sick to death of watching it sputter. 

The spread is a great offense but you have to have the right personnel to run it. I am not saying BC does not have the athletes. Because they do have athletes. We all know this. Just not running the spread in my opinion.

i think that bridge city has the receivers to run the spread and the line did a pretty good job of blocking.....the q.b. has got to get more accurate....he missed alot of open receivers last night....their were a few dropped passes but if the spread is going to work he has to be more accurate....and think they need to throw more passes in the 8 to 10 yard range....also why wouild you no try a field go when you have 4th and 10 from the lcm 10 early in the 3rd quarter....pretty stupid call if you ask me....

Guest bleed orange

Ive also had enough with the spread.gave it a chance but I don't think it's gonna work.

The QB had a lot of passes thrown over the recievers heads, I know he's better than that just needs a little more time to throw...

It has nothing to do with the QB. He is a athlete. But a pro-style quarterback he is not. Those type of guys come around once in a decade or longer. It is not  always the QB. You have to have the personnel around him that fits also. In my opinion if your QB was in another system he would thrive. He is that good.

saw game on replay.  two lcm plays that should have been tds were blown dead.  And if you arent going to count the mistake on the safety, you shouldnt count the pick that got the ball down to the 6 yard line for bc.  And LCM kneeled to end the game at the 10, so it really should have been 35-3.  But it wasn't, so no crying over spilled milk.  point is LCM 16, Bridge City 0.  Lets not diminish what those boys did last night.  Hard fought game by both teams

thats kinda big talk for first win in about two years and why are you claiming all this would have should have stuff?  Bc also had like three major plays that "COULD HAVE" been td's  and the interception was i good play so why would you not count that  Lcm kneeled on the 10!? you really think that would have made a difference  im glad to hear that a 4a school is making excuses for having a close game against a young 3a team shows how poor in class lcm is.

thats kinda big talk for first win in about two years and why are you claiming all this would have should have stuff?  Bc also had like three major plays that "COULD HAVE" been td's  and the interception was i good play so why would you not count that  Lcm kneeled on the 10!? you really think that would have made a difference  im glad to hear that a 4a school is making excuses for having a close game against a young 3a team shows how poor in class lcm is.

Wait, responding to redbird5s comment about how it should have been closer shows how poor in class lcm is???  and what do you mean a young 3a team next year lcm will have 16+ returning starters.  And yes it shouldn't have been as close our boys had a hangover after the wo-s game. 

thats kinda big talk for first win in about two years and why are you claiming all this would have should have stuff?   Bc also had like three major plays that "COULD HAVE" been td's  and the interception was i good play so why would you not count that  Lcm kneeled on the 10!? you really think that would have made a difference  im glad to hear that a 4a school is making excuses for having a close game against a young 3a team shows how poor in class lcm is.

I like the way you throw LCM under the bus over one persons comments. You should try out for QB, you throw pretty good. BC and LCM played well on the D. BC and LCM sputtered some on the O. If you know the game, the D is the game early in the season. The O will come around for both teams. Congrats to LCM on the win. Keep the heads up BC it will start clicking.

thats kinda big talk for first win in about two years and why are you claiming all this would have should have stuff?   Bc also had like three major plays that "COULD HAVE" been td's  and the interception was i good play so why would you not count that  Lcm kneeled on the 10!? you really think that would have made a difference  im glad to hear that a 4a school is making excuses for having a close game against a young 3a team shows how poor in class lcm is.

Wait, responding to redbird5s comment about how it should have been closer shows how poor in class lcm is???  and what do you mean a young 3a team next year lcm will have 16+ returning starters.  And yes it shouldn't have been as close our boys had a hangover after the wo-s game. 

a young 3a team as in BC not lcm  and yes lcm has a lot of young and very talented players its just you were throwing around a lot of excuses and "if's"  as if lcm could have smuthered BC  a hangover? all playing a good team does is make you better and if you cant re cooperate after a week its gonna be a tuff year but i think that this lcm is stronger than that and will do good this year

I like the way you throw LCM under the bus over one persons comments. You should try out for QB, you throw pretty good. BC and LCM played well on the D. BC and LCM sputtered some on the O. If you know the game, the D is the game early in the season. The O will come around for both teams. Congrats to LCM on the win. Keep the heads up BC it will start clicking.

ok your right lcm is not low in class the person who wrote the excuses  is and by no means i wasn't downgrading lcm they did great its just people dont want to hear excuses on how they could have beaten them worse

If you ask me neither team was very impressive. The only diff. was LCM's running game.  Both of there scores were on pretty long runs. other then that they did not do much.  If B.C is going to have success with the spread.  They are going to have to run a few more pass plays across the middle. If I am correct. the tried two passes across the middle and two deep balls.  The rest were either in the flat to the left or right for a bunch of 2 and 3 yrd gains. That is not going to get you anywhere.  LCM adjusted to that after about the first Q. and shut BC's passing game down. 

LCM's passing was not very impressive either.  They seemed to run a WR screen alot and BC did not change there def.  BC played 8-9 yrds. off the line of scrimmage all night.  so number 7 for LCM was constantly open for about 5 to 6 yrds all night.  BC never adjusted and pressed the recievers.  Who knows why because the few times LCM tried to go deep. BC sack the QB.

Both QB's Looked like they have the potential to be good but the play calling will have to allow the too.  A bunch of two yrd passes and a cloud of dust is not going to get you anywhere.  Both QB's are tall and have good arms.  So let them use the ability coaches.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Vidor vs HJ - 1 Game Location:  Vidor Date and Time:  Thursday (May 2) at 7pm
    • but will he be doing contact football drills mid-season?
    • That was an awesome video!  I feel so proud of these young men.  They proved the doubters wrong.  Bellville should be proud, too.  I know it didn't end like they had hoped, but we've been there, so we can definitely empathize with them.  Great season, Brahmas!
    • Meh.. Everyone knows this. The kid that got injured wasn't lifting weights. Supposedly he was hit with a helmet in his elbow. In my opinion the kid shouldn't have been put in that situation. AD should've told the Varsity baseball players to sit that one out. I have no issues with the lifting or conditioning. However, anytime helmets/pads are on there is a higher risk of injury. This AD showed a total lack of respect for HIS baseball program. 
    • Maybe.. however..  Many athletic director / head football coach have lost their job despite the athletic program as a whole being successful.. if the football team struggles.  On the other hand, when football teams are doing great but the rest of the program stinks.. AD/HFC still keeps their job. WOS.  Newton. .. programs as a whole were fairly weak during those many years of football power and very few people even knew it.  Or cared. Yet, AD/HFC kept their jobs for years. Meanwhile, I remember an AD/HFC at Barbers Hill lost his job after every program in the school won district championships and even had several team sports (baseball, softball, girls hoops, etc.) making runs at state.  But the football team was mediocre.  Fired. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that perception is reality.  And the perception is that your athletic program can suck as long as football wins.. it doesn't matter how strong the athletic program is if football sucks. 
  • Topics