WO-S vs. Kirbyville Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I say  WO-S 16-14 in mud bowl. Muddy field is big equalizer,speedsters on both sides will have to run with control. I like

both schools and anything can happen especially on a wet field. As long as no-one gets hurt, this game should help

both team get better. Good luck K-ville.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KRBYVILLE            WOS

1st Q            7                     7

2nd Q           20                   22

3rd Q            27                   29

4th Q            34                   35

but wait......in the closing seconds, thanks to WOS going for 2 and missing, now only up by 1...Kirbyville rides to the WOS 20, with 3 seconds on the clock, and Coach Alverez calls for an unexpected FIELD GOAL by #11 MATT RUSSEL..and it is good in the comeback win  KVILLE 37

WOS 35.............one for the highlites!!!!

Hold on folks, 1 second left on the clock. Trey Franks returns the kick-off 65 yards for the TD.   MUSTANGS WIN AGAIN   WO-S 41  KIRBYVILLE 37

I typically don't make predictions on wins and losses, but I will say there's no way Kirbyville lays 37 on WO-S. 

Yep.A wet field will make it intresting.But it will be wet for both teams.You can look for a game like we had with LCM a couple of years ago and it seemed to bother wo-s more.Of course LCM wouldn't have scored on a dry field anyway but Kirbyville is a much better team than LCM was that year.I think turnovers and the kicking game might well decide this game.In any event i'm going with wo-s in a low scoring game.

Kirbyville has had a problem holding onto the ball in dry weather 7 fum lost 5 in 2 games. Slick ball if they turn it over a bunch it could get out of hand quick. Lindsey for WOS the way he runs is going to be very tough to tackle tonight and WOS line has been very good so far. It all about the mistakes.

Kirbyville has had a problem holding onto the ball in dry weather 7 fum lost 5 in 2 games. Slick ball if they turn it over a bunch it could get out of hand quick. Lindsey for WOS the way he runs is going to be very tough to tackle tonight and WOS line has been very good so far. It all about the mistakes.

I would be willing to bet that Alvarez worked on the fumble problem ALOT this week...Not down playing the fact but good coaches fix those problems.  I expect a totally different Kville team this week.  Focused!  Will be a tough one but with the rain anything can happen.

I would be willing to bet that Alvarez worked on the fumble problem ALOT this week...Not down playing the fact but good coaches fix those problems.  I expect a totally different Kville team this week.  Focused!  Will be a tough one but with the rain anything can happen.

As Ed McMahon would have said  "You are correct sir!!!!!"

Hey, does anybody elso remember when the H-F jv team beat the wo-s jv team in 2007?  The final score was 21-14 and it was the only time they'd been beatin by someone in their own district since they've been in 21-3a.  That's a pretty significant little piece of history that i thought i would throw that in here.  Go Horns!!!!

Kvill's offense was not very good last friday night just didnt seem to click.  I would think that wos has a better defense than jasper, and kville did not sustain a drive against jasper.  ad a wet field to the mix and I am not sure kville will score...maybe late in the 4th quarter..I do HOPE the teams are evenly matched but thats probably not the case..

wos 45

kville 7  (late when it doesnt matter)

Hey, does anybody elso remember when the H-F jv team beat the wo-s jv team in 2007?  The final score was 21-14 and it was the only time they'd been beatin by someone in their own district since they've been in 21-3a.  That's a pretty significant little piece of history that i thought i would throw that in here.  Go Horns!!!!

seriously?? your horns dont have a farts chance in the wind against the stangs... at best you guys have a slim shot at the 3rd spot,so put the pipe down and focus on beating bc and of!   ;)

Guest tigersvoice

A JV victory in 2007 is a "pretty significant little piece of history."  Go figure.  Things must really be boring down in the rice fields. ::)

Kvill's offense was not very good last friday night just didnt seem to click.  I would think that wos has a better defense than jasper, and kville did not sustain a drive against jasper.  ad a wet field to the mix and I am not sure kville will score...maybe late in the 4th quarter..I do HOPE the teams are evenly matched but thats probably not the case..

wos 45

kville 7  (late when it doesnt matter)

Do I really need to get the stats for you on the K-ville/Jasper game???  K-ville had more yards rushing and passing than Jasper and trailed by one 1st down!  IOW, more total yards and they couldn't sustain a drive???? ::)  Ultimately, they shot themselves in the foot one (7 turnovers) too many times.  That was the reason they lost that game.  Not taking anything away from Jasper but take the turnovers away from K-ville and they probably would've run away with that game.  But that's all in the past now.  This game will be tight not just because of the weather....I strongly believe that Alvarez will have them well prepared.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder