Week 1 Offensive Game Balls

WOSgrad

Okay, folks.  In lieu of us naming an Offensive Player of the Week, SETXSPORTS.COM will provide this thread for you, the members, to post here and point out notable offensive performances during Week1 games.  No requirements are qualifications.  But,remember, you are recognizing someone so give us the stats that makes the performance notable.

HAVE FUN FOLKS!!!!

Can you give a ball to vidors o-line?  ;D

;D OIV  ;D

Back when I played I was a lineman myself and we didn't get much credit for the holes we opened or for the block we made so the runningbacks could put points on the board. It was "Did you see that running break 20 tackles" when noone actually touched him or, "Wow the o-line completely missed that play send them all to the gallows". Point is the line has a very difficult and crucial role on the team and just doesn't get the credit they deserve. I'm not talking about just the Pirate line. I'm talking about each and every lineman from every team. Yall are the hardest workers on the field keep it up!

Jacoby Turner:  24 rushes for 215 yards.  1 TD.  2 kicked extra points.  3 runs of +20.

Agree

Back when I played I was a lineman myself and we didn't get much credit for the holes we opened or for the block we made so the runningbacks could put points on the board. It was "Did you see that running break 20 tackles" when noone actually touched him or, "Wow the o-line completely missed that play send them all to the gallows". Point is the line has a very difficult and crucial role on the team and just doesn't get the credit they deserve. I'm not talking about just the Pirate line. I'm talking about each and every lineman from every team. Yall are the hardest workers on the field keep it up!

Agree

I agree, linemen in general don't get any recognition for the fans. Unless it is for missing a block or a holding penalty

Agree

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin