*POST 9TH AND JV SCORES HERE*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FW 14-6. FW won much easier than the score. Several drives came up with no points inside the 20 due to mental errors and unforced turnovers. FW offense outgained Dayton by 100 yards. Lots of pancake blocks and decleat blocks by FW, much more physical team tonite. On a FW punt return for a TD, FW kid destroyed a Dayton kid on the sideline, big big big hit, surprised the kid was not hurt, but thank goodness he was not. Good clean game by both teams and fans had fun. See you tomorrow nite in Dayton!

the wo-s 9th grade made it look easy and the JV.people if you think wo-s  has speed just wait yell next couple years   it will be there at  west oange

Next year is the year!!!!

This year is as good as any and we may never have MORE speed than we do now. We will always be fast.

WO-S 9th is ok but last week they were held to minus 37 yards and 0 points by Nederlands 9th grade. I know this is a week old but Ned is off this week. Ned has a real good chance with this group of guys if they let them stay together. Lots of size and speed. Only time will tell.

WO-S 9th is ok but last week they were held to minus 37 yards and 0 points by Nederlands 9th grade. I know this is a week old but Ned is off this week. Ned has a real good chance with this group of guys if they let them stay together. Lots of size and speed. Only time will tell.

Let them stay together?

How would they not stay together? They planning on failing a bunch of them or transfering them outta town?

It appears that the PNG Freshman from last year have picken' up were they left off as Sophomores on JV. Great start. 62-0 in two games.

vidor jv 23   st thomas 16

i thought the score was vidor 20 st thomas 16. both st thomas teams looked a lot better than the teams they fielded last yr....much better athletes. there were some bad pass interference calls that made the game closer than it should have been. the pirates secondary better be ready to play tonight. they will be challenged by their spread offense. i believe they will pressure the qb better than the frosh and jv teams though.

FW 14-6. FW won much easier than the score. Several drives came up with no points inside the 20 due to mental errors and unforced turnovers. FW offense outgained Dayton by 100 yards. Lots of pancake blocks and decleat blocks by FW, much more physical team tonite. On a FW punt return for a TD, FW kid destroyed a Dayton kid on the sideline, big big big hit, surprised the kid was not hurt, but thank goodness he was not. Good clean game by both teams and fans had fun. See you tomorrow nite in Dayton!

FW offense scored 7 points.  That seems like a pretty optimistic post for an offense that didn't do a whole lot.  Couldn't have been many "pancake blocks".  Just saying....

Whoa... tap the brakes a little. WOS had 5 freshman moved up to the JV including their stand out QB. I'm sure Nederland is good, but you need to consider that. It makes a difference.

the wo-s 9th grade made it look easy and the JV.people if you think wo-s  has speed just wait yell next couple years   it will be there at  west oange

Next year is the year!!!!

This year is as good as any and we may never have MORE speed than we do now. We will always be fast.

You can go look in the 6th grade and WOS has a monster there along with a beast on the line. Look in the 5th grade and you have the exact same thing.

HD beat Barbers Hill Freshman B

Lumberton beat Barbers Hill Freshman A

QB for Barbers Hill Freshman B was injured (broke arm maybe)  he was a tough kid.  He kept calm while EMS worked on him.  The injury was pretty ugly. Coaches at HD are keeping him in our prayers.  

HD beat Barbers Hill Freshman B

Lumberton beat Barbers Hill Freshman A

QB for Barbers Hill Freshman B was injured (broke arm maybe)  he was a tough kid.  He kept calm while EMS worked on him.  The injury was pretty ugly. Coaches at HD are keeping him in our prayers.  

here's to a speedy and full recovery. sometimes we forget that these are just kids. my prayers are with the player.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder