THSF Class 5A - 2A Week 1 Rankings

I already was annoyed by this poll, but Crosby got the ever loving crap kicked out of them and they moved into the Top 40 after not being ranked before!!! Come on!!

Crosby shouldn't be in the Top 40. I did fix the error.. that was my fault. No excuses.. Del Valle is the team that should be in the #38 spot not Crosby. I have not had a chance to fix it all day today due to crappy internet service.

If I can annoy you even more please tell me how... I'd be glad to do so if you wish  :P

I already was annoyed by this poll, but Crosby got the ever loving crap kicked out of them and they moved into the Top 40 after not being ranked before!!! Come on!!

ya well PNG in the top 25.. they are horrible.... a miss fieldgoal against a bad team let them win the game. the people doing these rankings dont watch the games.... just look at the score board..they dont read the fine print.

Thank you... What is with all the attention PN-G is getting... are they seriously the number one ranked team in 20-4A?  Can someone please tell me what their district and overall records were last season?  Other than get a new coach what have they done to garner all this notarity?  Did they get some D1 type move-ins?  Do they have a massive amount of starters coming back?  Were their subvarsity teams dominant over the last couple years?  I honestly don't know... If you have the answers to any of these question please let me know.

harris poll top 5

5a (1) Katy (2) S Lake Carroll (3) S A Madison (4) G P North Shore (5) R R Stoney Brook (60} Bmt West Brook

4a  (1) Longview (2) Lake Travis (3) Cibolo Steele (4) Ennis (5) Denison  (8) Dayton (45) Vidor (57)Nederland (61)Lumberton

3a (1)Gilmer (2) Carthage (3) W O Stark (4) Celina (5) Giddings (15) Silsbee

2a (1) Arp (2) Daingerfield (3) Bushland (4) Kirbyville (5) Newton

sorry, i didn't get 1a. i tend to like Harris Poll.

Yeah and they have Westbrook 0-1 like they lost to Ozen... these guys who did this poll have dyslexia!

Please point to the part where we have West Brook 0-1 ...

And hitman.. I am fully aware of what happened in that game against Barbers Hill.. if you think for one second it is just a glance at the scoreboard you better think twice. Some teams in several regions and in several classes even moved up after a loss. A team winning and losing doesnt automatically affect a change in ranking.

OK Week 1.....how does COnverse Judson lose their first game, and move from 35th to 27th? The Rockets losing to Smithsom Valley doesn't create that much merit. The Rangers aren't that good.....gimme a break!

Converse Judson didn't lose to Smithson Valley. In fact, they play Smithson Valley this week. Look

This is the hidden content, please

PNG has not done anything to deserve the highest ranking in this district.  These so called rankings are bogus.  The PNG fan base is eating this up. Like they need any pats on the back.  Its ok, the rest of the district will enjoy reeming the Indians this year.  Thats why they play the games my friend, you cant get any real respect until you perform on the field. To me Lumberton is the favorite because they have consitently proven over the last several years that they are capable of winning the championship.  Creuder has been successful there.  Fairclothe has merely shown up, get real people.

lol wow.. a lot of indian haters out there. I love it. Its ok with all of us that you think we don't deserve it. You will find out when we play you why we deserve it and what is different about us. Unlike Vidor, we don't cry about not getting respect on here. In fact, I think its hilarious. The people who do this poll ACTUALLY know something about football unlike most of the weekend coaches on here. I only got one thing to say... Scalp 'Em

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder