West Brook vs. Central Predictions?

D3zii

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooks defense did look agressive in 'swarming' the ball, wherever it is.  They don't miss too many tackles.  On offense, Brook can move the ball.

All I have to say is that this aint no Ozen that's out there.  Our Offensive linemen will block you.  We will move the ball with our many offensive sets.  We have players that all they know how to do is win playoff games...  (  ;D ;D ;D ).  Also, on defense, we fly to the ball.  Yea, we looked a little rusty Friday due to no scrimmage, but we will rise to the challenge and take it to Brook, as we should...

35-21 Central

Brooks defense did look agressive in 'swarming' the ball, wherever it is.  They don't miss too many tackles.  On offense, Brook can move the ball.

All I have to say is that this aint no Ozen that's out there.  Our Offensive linemen will block you.  We will move the ball with our many offensive sets.  We have players that all they know how to do is win playoff games...  (  ;D ;D ;D ).  Also, on defense, we fly to the ball.  Yea, we looked a little rusty Friday due to no scrimmage, but we will rise to the challenge and take it to Brook, as we should...

35-21 Central

I like you optimism --- for the rest of the season.  But i believe that the "TROPHY" honor guard will prevail again.  But it will be tight and tough. 

Do you really see the JAGS getting 35pts on WB defense? 

Brooks defense did look agressive in 'swarming' the ball, wherever it is.  They don't miss too many tackles.  On offense, Brook can move the ball.

All I have to say is that this aint no Ozen that's out there.  Our Offensive linemen will block you.  We will move the ball with our many offensive sets.  We have players that all they know how to do is win playoff games...  (  ;D ;D ;D ).  Also, on defense, we fly to the ball.  Yea, we looked a little rusty Friday due to no scrimmage, but we will rise to the challenge and take it to Brook, as we should...

35-21 Central

I think West Brook knows that.. Central is not Ozen ??? ???....the game gets decided in the second half on endurance and defense...."This is not a play off game..... this is....THE BEAUMONT BOWL"...

West Brook wins a tight one 28-12.

by the way Central fans...ticket prices will go up this game ... you got to pay to see the Bruins!!! :D :D

Yes, I see Central scoring those points on Brook.  They didn't last Friday because it was their first game with no scrimmage.  The first game cobwebs are gone.  I don't think Brook will know what to key on.  We will be able to pass the ball as well as run.  Our defense will not need to worry about stopping a Monster at RB.  In other words, Brook, you have no 'superstar' to bail you out when things get clutch.  Yes, Central will score 5 TD's on the Brook defense.  Yes, we are 'not Ozen'. Yes, you will be in our house.  What is Underarmor's pitch line?  'NOT IN OUR HOUSE'!

It's gonna be a good one. Don't know who'll win but I hope my Jags show up for this one. WB is the Champs so we gotta take it from them. Gear up Jags, lets get after em >:(  ;D

i saw the Jags Friday and they are a good ball club. WB will have to bring it if they want to win this one.

To me, Brook looks a lot like the Central teams we have faced over the last few years.  Not tremendous size, but lots of speed all over the field.  Didn't see a lot of options from Chaisson or Lewis, but now it seems to be a big part of the offense.  I kinda got used to lining up and blowing teams off the ball.  It's going to take a little more trickery now, and we are going to have to be able to complete a good % of passes.

To me, Brook looks a lot like the Central teams we have faced over the last few years.  Not tremendous size, but lots of speed all over the field.   Didn't see a lot of options from Chaisson or Lewis, but now it seems to be a big part of the offense.  I kinda got used to lining up and blowing teams off the ball.  It's going to take a little more trickery now, and we are going to have to be able to complete a good % of passes.

I agree with you on that. However, it didn't seem like we threw the ball alot. QB option, QB keeper.......is what I saw alot of. I dont know how to predict this one, because I haven't seen Central play. I expect to see a dog-fight (no offense Mr. Vick) to the end, with hopefully the Brook on top. There is alot riding on this game, more than usual for me. I think if we stick to our gameplan and use our athleticism to our advantage, we should pull away from the Jags in the second half. But if we continue with the stupid penalties and missed opportunities, then it could be a long night for the Bruins.

Yes, I see Central scoring those points on Brook.  They didn't last Friday because it was their first game with no scrimmage.  The first game cobwebs are gone.  I don't think Brook will know what to key on.  We will be able to pass the ball as well as run.  Our defense will not need to worry about stopping a Monster at RB.  In other words, Brook, you have no 'superstar' to bail you out when things get clutch.  Yes, Central will score 5 TD's on the Brook defense.  Yes, we are 'not Ozen'. Yes, you will be in our house.  What is Underarmor's pitch line?  'NOT IN OUR HOUSE'!

LOL--My wife has keys to the school--want me to go pick up the trophy and bring it to you.  ;D

Well i went to the central and memorial game and central won by the hair of thier chinny chin, chin. Memorial was making a come back but do to bad coaching time ran out and they had no timeouts to use. Not taking anything from central i like the offense, def. needs some work. So some who think central will beat WB need to think twice .

Well i went to the central and memorial game and central won by the hair of their chinny chin, chin. Memorial was making a come back but do to bad coaching time ran out and they had no timeouts to use. Not taking anything from central i like the offense, def. needs some work. So some who think central will beat WB need to think twice .

\

I also went to the game..I'm tired of people saying Memorial ran out of time..They had 3 chances to punch it in..They were on the 1yd line in got hit in the back field 3 times..It should of been 28-14 but the Offense fumbled on the 5..That TD could have also be questionable as he fumbled but the ref said he broke the plane before he fumbled..but still Memorial had their shot..Centrals D just showed up.

O and for my prediction  ;D i have Central winning

21-17

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder