Bad news for golden triangle

As much you homers on this board wanted to discount the mighty Livingston Lions, scrimmage results seems to indicate it was wishfull thinking to count Livingston out in 20-4A.

Livingston used young,small,weak,and quarterbackless team to dominate a highly regarded Huntsville team pushed em all over the field and outscored em 4-1 in touchdowns,

So I will say it again look out 20-4A here come dem Lions!!!!!!

As much you homers on this board wanted to discount the mighty Livingston Lions, scrimmage results seems to indicate it was wishfull thinking to count Livingston out in 20-4A.

Livingston used young,small,weak,and quarterbackless team to dominate a highly regarded Huntsville team pushed em all over the field and outscored em 4-1 in touchdowns,

;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for the update. i would like you guys on here more so we :) can get more information about Livingston.

::) ::)  Newsflash.  Mr. Livingston  Dustin Harris have not went on to college.  They will be solid though with the RB.  I forgot his name.  He's a load.

I think Vidor will be able to handle a running game very well. By the way Soul Man thanks for the congrats to Vidor on the other page. You guys are still my "second" favorite team.  ;D

::) ::)  Newsflash.  Mr. Livingston  Dustin Harris have not went on to college.  They will be solid though with the RB.  I forgot his name.  He's a load.

I think Vidor will be able to handle a running game very well. By the way Soul Man thanks for the congrats to Vidor on the other page. You guys are still my "second" favorite team.  ;D

8) 8)

Guest pirates

Hey Lionfan, not a bad post.  If you would have been not so, in your face, it would have been a great post.  For one, I do think that your team is going to surprise a lot of people.  I have said all a long that this whole district race could, and I do mean could, come down to the last game of the season.  I look forward to keeping up with Livingston, good luck!

WB is your 1st!!

Livingtson everyone knows that you should have a little better team than you have previously stunk up district 20 4a with the past few years.  You will not sneak up on anyone!  but do me a favor!  before you leave Livingston to come to golden triangle to kick everyones butt make sure you raise the levee up just a little bit to make sure there is plenty of water in the creek!  because if you plan on coming to the golden triangle with nothing more than a few returning starting starters and a 4-1 SCRIMMAGE over huntsville in your lunchbox then your probably going to be headed back up that creek without a paddle!!

Uh, ryker, first of all, this is just the second year for Livingston to be in 20-4A. Last year, their first year in 20-4A, they were district co-champs with Lumberton.

I suggest you do a little more research next time.

Sorry guys didn't mean to be in anybody's face but folks over here in Livingston have been mightly offended by Dave Campbell and every preseason prediction on this board.

The Livingston Lions will be in every district race regardless of who they graduate and as long as coach Rowe is here we should be considered a threat to win any district we compete in.

Sorry guys didn't mean to be in anybody's face but folks over here in Livingston have been mightly offended by Dave Campbell and every preseason prediction on this board.

The Livingston Lions will be in every district race regardless of who they graduate and as long as coach Rowe is here we should be considered a threat to win any district we compete in.

Well, you're competing with setx finest now. Dayton was in the spot you're occupying. Dayton earned respect in that position. They also did it with class. You've got to realize you're up against setx. Pride runs deep, very deep. Hey this is 20 4a. ;)

WB is your 1st!!

VERY FUNNY LOL!!!!!

Guest rykerx144

Dang i was wrong!  I dont know what i was thinking?  I guess all these years are starting to run together!  I guess thats what happens when you stay up all night counting pickem votes! LOL 

I tried open mouth and insert foot but this time i cant find a foot big enough!

Guest pirates

I think Vidor will have somethin to say about that..   Vidor looked really good

Look, I want us to win district too.  Let's face some reality here, PNG, Nederland, Lumberton, Livingston and Central.  This district is very loaded and it's going to be tough.

4-1 over Huntsville in a scrimmage!  OH NOES!!!!  Man.. you're right.  I now predict Livingston to win state. 

I mean... if anyone can take Huntsville 4-1 in a scrimmage.... you're destined for greatness.

Do they have sarcasm in Livingston?   :o

lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder