Lumberton vs. Barbers Hill Predictions?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumberton will get beat by 40 or more points.  There is no way they will hang with a team that played PNG within one point.

LOL, real funny, I don't see anyone beating L-Town by 40 right now, maybe in the past but not now. Although there's a chance we may lose sometime in the playoffs, BH goes down in this one by at least one touchdown maybe two.

Lumberton won 24-7 last year and both teams return about the same. Difference this year is that the Eagles are home and this team seems a lot more confiedent than last years team at this time. Just as the folks predicted a PNG blow out last week (IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN)! This is going to be a close game that will be controlled by both defenses. If BH limits their turnovers then they win if not they will be playing catch up all night. Either way this is a one TD game 8)

The best thing about this game Friday, if we are blowing out the Eagles say by mid 3rd quarter............it's only a hop skip and a jump down 146 to go see the Broncs.  ::)

You may not have to drive that far up HWY 146 to find a parking spot.

Should be close to capacity this Friday at Dayton.

Good luck to the Raiders and the Eagles this week.

Who will win?

Check out the Fearless Predictions on Thursday.

i think L-town takes this one!  Gana be a good test for out defense.  I watched the video between PNG and BH and neither team impressed me the way lumberton did in their game.  All of lumbertons passes were right on and the D looked impressive! 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Lumberton play HF a 3-A team picked last in their district?  If that's true then no wonder your passes were all on target and your defense looked so good.  Ya'll may still come over here and stomp a mud hole in us(I don't believe it for a minute) but I think you should play a little better team before you talk about how great your doing.

BH fans were all very surprised Friday with the performance from our team, we are much improved (right now) from the team last year.  But I don't think any of us are ready to say that we are a good team, the verdict is still out on that one.  I just think it's amusing that ya'll are that confident after one game with a sub par team (no offense to HF).

Very well stated BH34..... One game doesn't define a season for anyone...Remember last years thrashing the first week that the Woodlands put on Katy 47-0... At the end of the season Katy had a new name.. "State Champions"..and by the way BH didn't surprise me how well they played, this team has very good attitude..no comparison to last years team.

Lumberton won 24-7 last year and both teams return about the same. Difference this year is that the Eagles are home and this team seems a lot more confiedent than last years team at this time. Just as the folks predicted a PNG blow out last week (IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN)! This is going to be a close game that will be controlled by both defenses. If BH limits their turnovers then they win if not they will be playing catch up all night. Either way this is a one TD game 8)

Agreed!  ;D  Missed the PNG game but watched it online.  We are a lot stronger than last year.  Turnovers

ha  im gana look foward to this game! should be a good one.  I think both teams will fight hard.  Looking foward to see BH field    and  yes HF was a 3a team,  but they did play well for having only a few guys on the sideline that played both ways.  I know for a fact that lumberton played JV players in that game.  they were brought up to play because HF did not have a JV team and they did play atleast a haft in the game.    I think L-town will play a little better with all their starters in the whole game.  Bh will be a test for our O line and our passing ability.  and i just want to say that BH isnt the only team that thinks they can win.

You know people can say all they want about "don't under estimate" this team...but the truth is are any of us playing this friday nite? Nope....Im sure both coaches will have their teams pumped, focused, and prepared. Well, I know Coach Creduer will! Good luck to both  ;D

You know people can say all they want about "don't under estimate" this team...but the truth is are any of us playing this friday nite? Nope....Im sure both coaches will have their teams pumped, focused, and prepared. Well, I know Coach Creduer will! Good luck to both  ;D

If the people on here were playing on Friday nights it would be State Championship after State Championship and so on, i think its funny, i know my old A _ _ cant go out there and play with them boy's there would have to be a medivac on hand if i did  ;D

Well i am going to go with Barbers Hill in this one . I don'y know how l-traint plays but did barbers hill have some athletes this year . viverette wow what a quaterback and defensive end . yes he did play a few rounds of defence and there defense played a really good game the only 2 Touchdowns PN-G scored on the defense where looked like a spread play .. dunbar killed our offence . but i am going to take barbers hill in this one at least by (1) "21-14" . Go Eagles. :):P Can't wait for friday night at 7 .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder