Vidor At Kelly Broadcast Thread/Vidor Wins/Comments

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

This is the first full year of Vidor Pirate football starting tonight here on setxsports.com!! Joey Vincent and Corey Berg has all of the action all season long. Tonight the Pirates visit the Kelly Bulldogs to kick off a season with nothing but high expectations. Broadcast begains at 7:10 with the kickoff at 7:30. All of the Pirate fans who do not make the game tonight make sure you tune in tonight! Then stay tuned for the OT scoreboard show at 10 PM.

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirates-vs-beaumont-kelly-bulldogs-730-pm&catid=73:games&Itemid=152

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Vidor is not as good as I thought they might be.  Don't start smiting, because I am pulling for you guys to win district.  Vidor is way suspect in defending the pass.  They are pretty big, but I was very surprised at how well a way undersized, overmatched Kelly team hung in there in the trenches.  Vidor did finally manage to wear them down, but that's not going to happen in 4A.  A win is a win, but the Pirate fans(and there were a lot) have to be a little concerned at the way Kelly moved the ball at times.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder