WHERE'S PATITAN WHEN U NEED HIM?

I'd love to hear his excuses as to why my 4-A team whipped his 5-A team tonight.  I know, I know, it's only a scrimmage, and I don't put much stock in them myself, but it's the only head to head game those 2 teams will play this year, and Titan was always spouting off about how PNG was too scared to play them.  I guess we're not scared of them anymore.

I talked to Titan.  He was inquiring about the game since he couldn't make it (stuck at work).  I told him what happened out there and he told me what he thought about where the team stands.  He had other things to say about his team's performance but that cannot be said in the open forum... ;D ;D

I talked to Titan.  He was inquiring about the game since he couldn't make it (stuck at work).  I told him what happened out there and he told me what he thought about where the team stands.   He had other things to say about his team's performance but that cannot be said in the open forum... ;D ;D

:D

I'd love to hear his excuses as to why my 4-A team whipped his 5-A team tonight.  I know, I know, it's only a scrimmage, and I don't put much stock in them myself, but it's the only head to head game those 2 teams will play this year, and Titan was always spouting off about how PNG was too scared to play them.  I guess we're not scared of them anymore.

WOW, you sure are proud. Whipped is the word you use, if you say so. png's offense was decent. We (MHS) can't figure out 3rd and 10 to save our lives,That's been our Achilles heel for 5 years. Offense moved the ball at will from 20 to 20, with the run and the pass. So (Proud) please controll your composure.

WOW, you sure are proud. Whipped is the word you use, if you say so. png's offense was decent. We (MHS) can't figure out 3rd and 10 to save our lives,That's been our Achilles heel for 5 years. Offense moved the ball at will from 20 to 20, with the run and the pass. So (Proud) please controll your composure.

Proud is right.  Whipped.  All PN-G did was bring the band out and PAM began to fall apart.  Meanwhile, the HC was the HCheerleader instead of working on his in-game management skills.....

Proud is right.  Whipped.  All PN-G did was bring the band out and PAM began to fall apart.  Meanwhile, the HC was the HCheerleader instead of working on his in-game management skills.....

Hey, without the band, it's just a game.

WOW! :o you'da thunk PNG won the state title the way they're carrying on and all. Maybe they are good enough to beat North Shore or Katy...PNG 2009 State Chumps er Champs...yeah thats it...Move up to 5A and be the next Southlake Carroll....ha ha ha what a joke.....

Relax GOAT.  It was all in good fun, in case you couldn't tell.  But if you know ANYTHING AT ALL about Titan, "whipped" would have been the nicest word that he would have used, had the table been turned.  But, in retrospect, compared to how Titan (for years) had been talking about PNG being "afraid" to play PAM, I think "whipped" would indeed be an appropriate term, since PAM should have slaughtered PNG, at least according to Titan.  And, if he were still on here, you also know how much trash he would have talked BEFORE the game, which would also justify the term "whipping".

I've been around football long enough to know that 21-17 was not a true whipping, unless it was a 2-A handing it to say a 5-A or somethng like that.

PAM has some real athletes, that's for sure.    Also, I hope the injured kid turns out O.K.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder