Post Your scores here

With the season starting in a few days, I thought it would be nice to have one central place to post scores as they are known.  If there is already a topic that takes care of this subject, let me know and I will delete this one.

Please, after each game post the scores and highlights of your teams performance.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! ;D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ned. jr. white made 2 extra point kicks u get 2 pts for kicks & they passed it in for an extra point & u get 2 points for passing it in. thats adds up to 6 points & they scored 4 tds that adds up to 24.    

so 24 pts on tds + 6pts. on point after tds = 30.   ned. jr. gold-6  b.c. jr.-41.

Jr Vidor White vs Bmt Blue....Vidor won 20-12, but it was closer than that.  Vidor scored on the last play of the game and coverted the XP.  Both teams fought very hard and it was as hot as hell best I can figure.  Bmt lost their QB for much of the 2nd half as well.  Game tied 6-6 at half.  Watch out for Bmt Blue as the season goes on.  And hopefully Vidor White gets rolling.

Jr Vidor Black vs Bmt Gold was not near as close.  I think it may have been about 40-6.  Vidor Black looked very good on both sides of the ball.

WOS White junior - 54

png purple junior - 0

PNG was beat before the game even started. On a side note...OMG it had to have been the hottest day for junior league football in the history of the world. MISERABLE..Poor kids..couldnt imagine playing in conditions like that...I dont know why they dont schedule more evening games...I guess when a kid falls out with heat stroke they'll take a look at it. No way in heck boys this age should be playing football in this kind of heat. It's actually kind of dangerous if ya ask me. When a kid crashes from a heat related illness..they crash fast and your in trouble. Hope everyone stays well hydrated this summer.

I hate to hear scores like that in little league sports.  It is a difficult situation for everyone involved, but I feel bad for the Young Indians.  And as to the heat, it is WAY too hot out there.  But very few leagues can afford to have games at night with the lighting and electricity that is neccesary.  I hope it cools down soon, but next weekend looks just as hot as this weekend.

Ned. Black Jr. 20

LCM Jr. 0

Game was closer than the score though. LCM had some big kids and moved the ball a bit. I think they will bounce back. Ned Black looked better today than in there first 2 scrimmages. All in all it was a good game.

And your right...IT WAS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag:

Bmt 19 - Vidor 13

PeeWee:

Bmt 7 - Vidor White 20

Good job to both teams.  And YES it was VERY HOT!!! Some kids had to play almost the entire game and you could tell the heat was getting to them and this was before Noon.... Sure hope we get a cool front for the rest of the season but it probably will not happen.

I know this is a place to post scores..But Just wanted to say Beaumont Bulldogs hosted a very good day of football..Very nice people.They are new to league ,but it was nice to play at a nice facility like that..Thank you Beaumont and good luck the rest of the year.

Amen to that Bmt hosted a great day to start it all off.  I know it takes a ton of work.  The kids loved playing on a High School Stadium.

WOS White junior - 54

png purple junior - 0

PNG was beat before the game even started. On a side note...OMG it had to have been the hottest day for junior league football in the history of the world. MISERABLE..Poor kids..couldnt imagine playing in conditions like that...I dont know why they dont schedule more evening games...I guess when a kid falls out with heat stroke they'll take a look at it. No way in heck boys this age should be playing football in this kind of heat. It's actually kind of dangerous if ya ask me. When a kid crashes from a heat related illness..they crash fast and your in trouble. Hope everyone stays well hydrated this summer.

The heat is VERY unfortunate, but the reason for no evening or night games is most youth fields have no lights.  Now, if some kind-hearted person wants to donate some to each association....that would be great.  I'm just saying is all....lol.  Seriously, we wish the lighted fields were available for that very reason, but they are not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin