Recruits

School has been in for a week now...............the kids are either here and eligible or they are not!!!!!!!!  RELEASE THE NAMES ROC!!!!!!!!

I think they are still admitting... they might have til september 1st??

School has been in for a week now...............the kids are either here and eligible or they are not!!!!!!!!  RELEASE THE NAMES ROC!!!!!!!!

Exactly!

I got my season ticket renewal on time, got a couple of days ago. Why can't Roc be on time with announcing the class?

I have yet to send in my ticket renewal.

I have had my renewal form for about 3 weeks now but will not submit it until the names are released.  There maybe two front row seats comng open if the names are not released soon, and I can assure you there is not a better seat in the house..........I get to see all of the action, listen to ROC and staff and also get the fabulous insight of LU announcer Bob Thewman directly in front of me!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest coachacola

Looks like home games will have around 300-500 people show up. Way to go Roc kill the program!

Roc's trying to get the program to fit in with all the other SLC schools attendance-wise!!

I forgot to mention Nabors look good also.  As at the beginning of every year they played hard early but ran out of gas early too.  The BIG change was too see football players stirring around with their helmets in hand.  Some of the players waiting their turn said Osas is a shoe in for new commer of the year.  I don't know if they ment for the conf. or team.  He can be a force.  They ragged on him a bit when twice he should have dunked but instead layed up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin