who do you think will have to best jv team this year

Guest tigersvoice

this is a easy one.   Silsbe  hands down.

Does anybody know this guy?  Wait, I meant does anybody know what's affecting this guy?  Why is he constantly on Silsbee's case?

I'm not sure, but if you are going to be a smart--s then at least learn to spell.

I wish you would stop making WOS fans look the way you are making us look. We don't need that kind of representation.

Does anybody know this guy?  Wait, I meant does anybody know what's affecting this guy?  Why is he constantly on Silsbee's case?

Silsbee is in his head now and there is nothing anyone can do about it. He has to go through this season watching WOS and waiting and hoping that at halftime he hears the announcer say Silsbee is losing. Then he will get up and dance with the cheerleaders. If we are winning at halftime he want even smile even if WOS is blowing their opponent out (which they more than likely will do). 

I'm not sure, but if you are going to be a smart--s then at least learn to spell.

I wish you would stop making WOS fans look the way you are making us look. We don't need that kind of representation.

Thanks td for speaking out against this guy. I personally know that not all WOS fans are like that. He deliberately misspells our team name for twisted fun.   

Thanks td for speaking out against this guy. I personally know that not all WOS fans are like that. He deliberately misspells our team name for twisted fun.   

I'm not so sure he is misspelling on purpose.

• 4 weeks later...

His name is jimmy salter and he is incredible for a freshman.

WO-S will have a great QB on the JV, actually he's just a Freshmen and is being compared to a young Beasley.

O lord  ::)

His name is jimmy salter and he is incredible for a freshman. He has a cannon already. And with coach thompson offseason. He will be a great Qb.

PNG JV is 3-0 outscoring opponents 97-14 so far. Same Freshman group that went undefeated last year.

And to add to this..... alot of the boys on our JV team this year will be joining the Juniors who are on the varsity team this year next year. And to add.....  these boys will all have a good solid year under Faircloths system. This will be a very dangerous team next year to contend with. This years team is great and next years will be great too !!!!  Doty is a Junior this year, several of the linemen are Juniors this year on Varsity and the JV line is HUGH as well. The JV running back is a powerful and very fast, quick runner. They also have some tall receivers !  Looks good all around. The Freshmen this year are not doing so well, but I've seen vast improvement in their 3 games. They will be good too real soon. They have some good size as well and one heck of a running back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin