who do you think will have to best jv team this year

PNG JV is 3-0 outscoring opponents 97-14 so far. Same Freshman group that went undefeated last year.

And to add to this..... alot of the boys on our JV team this year will be joining the Juniors who are on the varsity team this year next year. And to add.....  these boys will all have a good solid year under Faircloths system. This will be a very dangerous team next year to contend with. This years team is great and next years will be great too !!!!  Doty is a Junior this year, several of the linemen are Juniors this year on Varsity and the JV line is HUGH as well. The JV running back is a powerful and very fast, quick runner. They also have some tall receivers !  Looks good all around. The Freshmen this year are not doing so well, but I've seen vast improvement in their 3 games. They will be good too real soon. They have some good size as well and one heck of a running back.

One thing I realized today...The JV and Varsity kids all got to go through Spring drills and practices with coach Faircloth. They learned the new system early and were laid down the expectations before August. They are combined 6 wins and 0 losses. The Freshman did not get to go through Spring ball and are all new to the Faircloth system. And it shows.If this is not a testiment to spring practice?

PNG JV is 3-0 outscoring opponents 97-14 so far. Same Freshman group that went undefeated last year.

And to add to this..... alot of the boys on our JV team this year will be joining the Juniors who are on the varsity team this year next year. And to add.....  these boys will all have a good solid year under Faircloths system. This will be a very dangerous team next year to contend with. This years team is great and next years will be great too !!!!  Doty is a Junior this year, several of the linemen are Juniors this year on Varsity and the JV line is HUGH as well. The JV running back is a powerful and very fast, quick runner. They also have some tall receivers !  Looks good all around. The Freshmen this year are not doing so well, but I've seen vast improvement in their 3 games. They will be good too real soon. They have some good size as well and one heck of a running back.

One thing I realized today...The JV and Varsity kids all got to go through Spring drills and practices with coach Faircloth. They learned the new system early and were laid down the expectations before August. They are combined 6 wins and 0 losses. The Freshman did not get to go through Spring ball and are all new to the Faircloth system. And it shows.If this is not a testiment to spring practice?

Amen to the whole spring practice option. The Freshmen team will pick up on the system over this bye week and come into the district ready to win some games and take it to who they are playing that week.

Memorial will send a team to win to WOS... U can believe that.. WOS will probably play there JV 1 team

LOL!  Surely you guys are joking to think that WOS has enough kids to have anything more than a #1 team.  Too funny!  There weren't even enough kids to even HAVE a jv this year until some were brought up from the 9th grade.  It was lucky that we had a larger 9th grade group.

Memorial will send a team to win to WOS... U can believe that.. WOS will probably play there JV 1 team

WOS went to Memorial last year and played their "A" team and beat them 36-6. Our 9th grade also played their 9th "A" team and won 30-6. We ain't skeered of no 5A... ;)

You ain't gotta be scared to take this whipping you got comming!!!!! This ain't last year and our kids have a whole different mentality now. We're gonna try and put 50 pts on the the board. ;) O and tell me what you think of our jv qb. when he's done running around the hook, he's smooth as silk with a cannon for an arm. 8) 

WOS went to Memorial last year and played their "A" team and beat them 36-6. Our 9th grade also played their 9th "A" team and won 30-6. We ain't skeered of no 5A... ;)

You ain't gotta be scared to take this whipping you got comming!!!!! This ain't last year and our kids have a whole different mentality now. We're gonna try and put 50 pts on the the board. ;) O and tell me what you think of our jv qb. when he's done running around the hook, he's smooth as silk with a cannon for an arm. 8)  

I wish I had a dime for everytime I've heard this. Your kids do it on the field, you'll get my props the next day. Until then, you're just a 5A JV team that got beat 36-6 by 3A JV team last year... ;) ;D

I wish I had a dime for everytime I've heard this. Your kids do it on the field, you'll get my props the next day. Until then, you're just a 5A JV team that got beat 36-6 by 3A JV team last year... ;) ;D

Classic, Gas. Good one! ;D

Your point is well taken gas. We've gotta prove on the field, and i promise we will, i was their last year,but a that was the this is now that was a program in disarray, without leadership, now we have the tools in place. Well i guess I'll see you in 3 weeks.

Your point is well taken gas. We've gotta prove on the field, and i promise we will, i was their last year,but a that was the this is now that was a program in disarray, without leadership, now we have the tools in place. Well i guess I'll see you in 3 weeks.

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder