New Gyms

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nostradamus

It's the only place I know where the officials and the head coach enter the gym together with their arms around each other.......no shame.....no shame at all!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest stevenash

The rims will be no more tilted than the officiating was in Huntington.... ;D

True..... but it was tilted the wrong way......we are the only team I know of that dont get home cooking.... ;D

I can't believe my eyes.  Am I witnessing Nos suggesting there was the slightest bit of impropriety in H-town?  Bet he needs to make sure he is driving 10 mph under the speed limit whenever going through that community.

The rims will be no more tilted than the officiating was in Huntington.... ;D

True..... but it was tilted the wrong way......we are the only team I know of that dont get home cooking.... ;D

I can't believe my eyes.  Am I witnessing Nos suggesting there was the slightest bit of impropriety in H-town?  Bet he needs to make sure he is driving 10 mph under the speed limit whenever going through that community.

Nos knows  the way we got homered over at j-town......we were TRULY the "victim".... ;D

Guest nostradamus

I had no idea that the great people of Huntington considered making a half court shot and a 25 ft. 3 point shot just to get a game into multiple OT's was getting "homered" ;)

I had no idea that the great people of Huntington considered making a half court shot and a 25 ft. 3 point shot just to get a game into multiple OT's was getting "homered" ;)

I break out in a rash everytime I think about that game at J-town.....talk about getting treated like a red headed step child..... ;D.....

Is jtown jasper?

Htown is huntington right?

Correct........Jasper and Huntington was in the same district for two years......game one at Jasper went to three overtimes, Game two at Huntington went to four overtimes.....next year game one at Huntington went to four overtimes and game two was won in regulation.....the home team won all games....the Jasper coach had the refs in his back pocket... ;D

Guest stevenash

Is jtown jasper?

Htown is huntington right?

Correct........Jasper and Huntington was in the same district for two years......game one at Jasper went to three overtimes, Game two at Huntington went to four overtimes.....next year game one at Huntington went to four overtimes and game two was won in regulation.....the home team won all games....the Jasper coach had the refs in his back pocket... ;D

Didnt need the refs in back pocket.  Had special technology capabilities.

It's the only place I know where the officials and the head coach enter the gym together with their arms around each other.......no shame.....no shame at all!!! ;D ;D ;D

The only way to overcome that is have your guards shoot 70% from way outside the three point line....and hit 90% at the line (fresh out of football)....seems like it was only last year..... ???

• 2 weeks later...

Will EC play in there new gym by basketball season

Yes!

It looks like everybody in 23-2A is getting new gyms or already got new gyms

Buna, Deweyville, Kountze, EC and soon Warren

I think Hardin's gym is new

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami