How would you feel if?

How would you feel if the select team that you have been on was not allowed to play in tournaments anymore at Ford Park, Lufkin and in Houston because the checks that the coach had written for the tournaments had insufficient funds and that the coach/team owed the ballparks a total of about $3000?

Also how would you feel if the coach of that team took the money that you had raised in a couple of fundraisers and pocketed it and it totaled another $3000? 

Also the same coach has not returned any calls to the parents that have questioned him?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is 10 year olds!!!!!  What difference though is the age.  The bottom line is that this coach is stealing money not only from the team but passing bad checks to play in tournaments.  Real class act if you ask me!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

At this time the team name and coach name is not necessary.  If you feel it is your team then confront the coach.  If you are still practicing and playing in tournaments in SE Texas then it most likely is not your team. :D :D

I'm sure some people that haven't an idea of what your talking bout,might wood like to know so they don't get their kid involved in the wrong organization!imo though,I'd just find another team!

exactly, at least a team name if not the coach alot of teams are getting ready for tryouts and so forth...

If the Team played and the check was returned afterwards the venue who the check was written to needs to file charges. The Parents need to make sure its done. IMO a couple DADS need to pay this guy a visit if you know what I mean...

Sounds like a plan VP 93!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Just to clear the air for some readers and for those who have emailed, text and private messaged me over this topic.  This is not a TC team or a coach from a TC team.  There may be a few TC kids on this team but it is not a TC affiliated team.

maybe it's an issue for the police now? 

Take's someone to press the charges.

Can you say the name of the team instead of using the coaches name. For that matter I don't care if you use the coaches name.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83