Who Will Have The Best Defense In 20 4A?

Who Will Have The Best Defense In 20 4A?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Have The Best Defense In 20 4A?

• LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Nederland
    • Lumberton
    • Vidor
    • Central
    • Ozen
    • Livingston

It won't be Lumberton

Ned, i just hope you are a parent and not an offensive player, if by chance you are a player, when you guys come to Lumberton...........let's just say, ice it down and the swelling will eventually go away, because the hitting is gonna be hard hard hard.

are you a parent? because if you are why are you talking trash to highschool kids?

Let them run there mouths all they want. We'll let the talk happen on the field between the players, not between grown men trying to relive there days of going 0-10 with there only 2 successful years in team history.

It won't be Lumberton

Ned, i just hope you are a parent and not an offensive player, if by chance you are a player, when you guys come to Lumberton...........let's just say, ice it down and the swelling will eventually go away, because the hitting is gonna be hard hard hard.

are you a parent? because if you are why are you talking trash to highschool kids?

Let them run there mouths all they want. We'll let the talk happen on the field between the players, not between grown men trying to relive there days of going 0-10 with there only 2 successful years in team history.

Ouch!!!

Haha, I agree with WTB and PNGfan.. Don't get used to it PNGfan.

The sad thing is AJ I support Lumberton and the direction there going. I went to several of Lumbertons playoff games the past 2 seasons to support you guys. But some fans get on here and go on and on and on and on and they haven't taken the first snap this year.

But honestly I think Lumberton will be in the mix again this season.

I think we'll be much improved, but how much I cannot answer until after the first couple games.

Haha, I agree with WTB and PNGfan.. Don't get used to it PNGfan.

The sad thing is AJ I support Lumberton and the direction there going. I went to several of Lumbertons playoff games the past 2 seasons to support you guys. But some fans get on here and go on and on and on and on and they haven't taken the first snap this year.

But honestly I think Lumberton will be in the mix again this season.

I think we'll be much improved, but how much I cannot answer until after the first couple games.

It's okay.. as a former player, parents like that give the players somethin fun to talk about during athletics. It's pretty entertaining. But I find it hard to believe that ya'll will not improve from lastyear.

I think Vidor Will Have a hardnose D this Year..They'll be like another Lumberton.

Lumberton vs Vidor should be a good Physical Battle..  :)

My Games to watch will be:

Vidor vs Lumberton

Vidor vs Central

Central vs Lumberton *Might Deicied District

Nederland vs Central

Lumberton vs Nederland *Mite Deicied District

P.N.G vs Central

now Only Tyme will Tell

I think Vidor Will Have a hardnose D this Year..They'll be like another Lumberton.

Lumberton vs Vidor should be a good Physical Battle..  :)

My Games to watch will be:

Vidor vs Lumberton

Vidor vs Central

Central vs Lumberton *Might Deicied District

Nederland vs Central

Lumberton vs Nederland *Mite Deicied District

P.N.G vs Central

now Only Tyme will Tell

There ya go, Good, I think you picked it right defensively. Nederland, unless they've much improved their defense or they have another Grogan coming through the program is I'm afraid is gonna have some problems with the strong defensive teams this year and personally I think Lumberton will have the top defense this year although Vidor could take that honor. As far as trash talking, I'm not a player or a parent of a player but I don't see my talk as being any worse really than Neds flat out assertion of "It won't be Lumberton".

It won't be Lumberton

OK don't count us out just yet i am a player and we have been working defense since we ended last season because of the softness in past years all I'm saying is that don't count us out were coming to knock some heads off and I have played on both sides the "L-train" doesn't hit that hard

BLAH BLAH BLAH !  Thats what its all about right now. Speculation and wishing !  Vidor may have alot returning but that in itself will not determine how they will play or were they will be at the end of the season. Look at PNG last year. We had only lost 2 on offense last year. PNG should have been able to win their games from that alone, if you look at it from Vidors position as of now. Just because you have alot of players returning dosen't mean crap !  The big heads and the "hey we have alot of returners, so everyone shall bow down and let us win"  is really rediculous!  Look back and think about your teams and the years you had a bunch of returners and then, and every team at some point with alot of returners ended up barely making 500 for the season. There is so much talent in this district that as of right now no one  knows who is going to be king of the mountain. Its all speculation. Vidor folks get your big head and as soon as its busted hold your tongues because you will be eating alot of crow !!!

raideroldtimer are you an adult? because your post was directed at highschool kids. who cares what they say you need to grow up. Plus your not playing in any of the games so your "trash talking" is just flat out stupid.

Lumberton will have best defense.  Maybe Central....depends on how disciplined they are with the new coach and all. 

Spreads do not have good defenses generally because they practice against the spread all the time.  Plus, if they do go 3 and out, they are off the field much faster than a traditional offense, making the defense more vulnerable.  Coaches go to the spread because the ball moves faster than a defense, has nothing to do with not wanting to hit.

It won't be Lumberton

OK don't count us out just yet i am a player and we have been working defense since we ended last season because of the softness in past years all I'm saying is that don't count us out were coming to knock some heads off and I have played on both sides the "L-train" doesn't hit that hard

That's actually good news, as much as I want Lumberton to succeed, with the offensive outputs you guys in Nederland have been capable of, a really strong defense could put you guys in league with the likes of Dayton, Friendswood or even the Austin teams that are so strong.

It won't be Lumberton

Bulletin board material..

And if Lumberton doesn't hit that hard, ya'll should've been able to beat us.. right?

Right.

BLAH BLAH BLAH !  Thats what its all about right now. Speculation and wishing !  Vidor may have alot returning but that in itself will not determine how they will play or were they will be at the end of the season. Look at PNG last year. We had only lost 2 on offense last year. PNG should have been able to win their games from that alone, if you look at it from Vidors position as of now. Just because you have alot of players returning dosen't mean crap !  The big heads and the "hey we have alot of returners, so everyone shall bow down and let us win"  is really rediculous!  Look back and think about your teams and the years you had a bunch of returners and then, and every team at some point with alot of returners ended up barely making 500 for the season. There is so much talent in this district that as of right now no one  knows who is going to be king of the mountain. Its all speculation. Vidor folks get your big head and as soon as its busted hold your tongues because you will be eating alot of crow !!!

Good Post..

That's actually good news, as much as I want Lumberton to succeed, with the offensive outputs you guys in Nederland have been capable of, a really strong defense could put you guys in league with the likes of Dayton, Friendswood or even the Austin teams that are so strong.

I agree, that has been the sticking point for a couple of years now..

BLAH BLAH BLAH !  That's what its all about right now. Speculation and wishing !  Vidor may have a lot returning but that in itself will not determine how they will play or were they will be at the end of the season. Look at PNG last year. We had only lost 2 on offense last year. PNG should have been able to win their games from that alone, if you look at it from Vidors position as of now. Just because you have alot of players returning dosen't mean crap !  The big heads and the "hey we have alot of returners, so everyone shall bow down and let us win"  is really rediculous!  Look back and think about your teams and the years you had a bunch of returners and then, and every team at some point with alot of returners ended up barely making 500 for the season. There is so much talent in this district that as of right now no one  knows who is going to be king of the mountain. Its all speculation. Vidor folks get your big head and as soon as its busted hold your tongues because you will be eating alot of crow !!!

yea vidor has the big head but they will be able to back it up u don't worry bout that. and yea its not the 1st time vidor has had a lot of returning starters but these aren't the same kids as the ones from the past. the district is very strong and talented no one knows whats gunna happen or who is gunna finish where. it could go to any team this year. it just depends on who wants it the most.

and its gunna be between vidor and lumberton for the best Def.

Ive gotta agree with u PNGfan. It's rediculous to think we actually know how these kids will respond. Dave Campbell mag try every year and is wrong most of the time IMO ;D. We'll have to see how this will pan out. New coaches @ 3 schools. You just never know. I can remember Central's 1st year of exsistance, we were picked #1 in the state simply b/c of the amount of students and players B-CP and French would combine. And the success of the Buffs @ the end of their exsistance didn't hurt. Also BCP made the playoffs their last year. The Jags D shouldn't fall off too much with Washington being partially responsible for the success last season. We'll see ??? I'm not making any predictions ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder