Battlin' Bears bringing back the gold helmets

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lc-m and couch crouch need to worrie about  winning games not the color of there helmets

I doubt very seriously that they are "worried" about it. When you are setting off on a new program, sometimes it is good to change thinks up a bit to help the feeling of the new start. I think this is a fairly common occurrence and certainly not limited to LC-M. I don't think they are going to miss any two-a-days because of a new helmet logo.

Isn't PN-G going to change their scheme up a bit? Maybe their new coach isn't worried about winning.  8)

Good luck to LC-M, their new coach and their new helmet logo.

We're basically doing a PN-G version of TCU's helmet. It'll look good in the end, but the only thing I wish they would do differently is make the facemask white instead of black. I think it'd look better that way while simultaneously staying true to our school colors.

The black looks sharp though, when I went there the baseball team and basketball team wore purple black and silver, Stone changed that for baseball.

lc-m and couch crouch need to worrie about  winning games not the color of there helmets

I doubt very seriously that they are "worried" about it. When you are setting off on a new program, sometimes it is good to change thinks up a bit to help the feeling of the new start. I think this is a fairly common occurrence and certainly not limited to LC-M. I don't think they are going to miss any two-a-days because of a new helmet logo.

Isn't PN-G going to change their scheme up a bit? Maybe their new coach isn't worried about winning.  8)

Good luck to LC-M, their new coach and their new helmet logo.

We're basically doing a PN-G version of TCU's helmet. It'll look good in the end, but the only thing I wish they would do differently is make the facemask white instead of black. I think it'd look better that way while simultaneously staying true to our school colors.

The black looks sharp though, when I went there the baseball team and basketball team wore purple black and silver, Stone changed that for baseball.

I don't think we should have any secondary colors in our uniforms. Just purple and white, except for the Indian head.

I wonder if he went back to the traditional vegas gold and Dark green??  LCM seems to have a problem with what green and gold to use...............kelly green, gold  or  hunter green, vegas gold.....hum.....which one will he choose..........

The colors are and have always been Forest Green & Gold. The problem is no one in administration insist that these colors be adhered to. The other problem is that what Gold has never been specified, and most coaches have just used what works best with their scheme. The gold never bothered me, but how hard can it be to find Forest Green?

Totally agree with you on sticking with the true LCM H.S. color scheme..

It also looks bad when we have two junior highs that DON'T even match the H.S. color scheme.  Little Cypress is kelly green and gold and Mauriceville is purple and gold.  It's time for admin. to step in and say all schools will be this color.  Unity is the key to become successful in the future....

Totally agree with you on sticking with the true LCM H.S. color scheme..

It also looks bad when we have two junior highs that DON'T even match the H.S. color scheme.  Little Cypress is kelly green and gold and Mauriceville is purple and gold.  It's time for admin. to step in and say all schools will be this color.  Unity is the key to become successful in the future....

Your right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder