Derrick Hall

I saw him at one of the Spring Practices..and i also Talk to His Bro..Charlie Thomas...From what i hear..He had Plans on Playing at D1 Pitt Next Year,,But Insted (From what i was Told)..hes gonna be coming back home and join his old coach.Woodard and playing at Lamar 8)

This is key to the early success of this program. Local talent that people want to see. If they have success early then the top local talent will stay and eventually the better talent around Texas and LA will be easier to recruit and Lamar can make waves about the FBS.

I doubt he goes to A&M, Cmike is a far better athlete. He won't see the field very often.

Wow, that's a bold statement!  I think he might have had more stones than Hall, but he ain't no better athlete...Hall could turn any run into a homerun...w/ crazy speed...his only problem was he wanted to run to the sideline...CMike will go hit ya!

I doubt he goes to A&M, Cmike is a far better athlete. He won't see the field very often.

Wow, that's a bold statement!  I think he might have had more stones than Hall, but he ain't no better athlete...Hall could turn any run into a homerun...w/ crazy speed...his only problem was he wanted to run to the sideline...CMike will go hit ya!

finally someone spoke about this crazy statement frog was probably the best athlete to come through setx since ivory williams

finally someone spoke about this crazy statement frog was probably the best athlete to come through setx since ivory williams

I don't know about best since Ivory Williams because you still had J. Charles, Deion Beasley, and David Dixon.  There are a couple more that I can't remember at this time.

Better RB, yes!  Better athlete NO!  Hall should be playing WR or DB...but that's my opinion!  I hope he doesn't go to Lamar...BMT might have too many distractions 4 him!  All these players we've got coming to LU might find out the grass isn't any greener here!

the offensive cooridinator said  because of frogs height he would be a wide out  and i think that lamar would have a great season with all this players coming........ william jones the willey ray smith canidiate and keith "roach" o'neal even trying to squeeze their way in the roster and the cmike and frog thing if frogg was very healthy like his junior season no one would even care about c mkie except WESTBROOK  ;D ;D

I don't know about best since Ivory Williams because you still had J. Charles, Deion Beasley, and David Dixon.  There are a couple more that I can't remember at this time.

remember Joseph garner late 90's

the offensive cooridinator said  because of frogs height he would be a wide out  and i think that lamar would have a great season with all this players coming........ william jones the willey ray smith canidiate and keith "roach" o'neal even trying to squeeze their way in the roster and the cmike and frog thing if frogg was very healthy like his junior season no one would even care about c mkie except WESTBROOK  ;D ;D

BMT123, u know Frog and what he's been thru, the last thing he needs to be in back in BMT!  He's a better athlete than that and I'm sorry to say this but so is O'Neal and Jones...they need to cut the chords and move on if they can.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder